PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Issue

Zaltiar
08-15-2011, 09:16 PM
Okay, so I've been having some weird plat issues in star legends lately: I purchase the 30 min elixir, then after 2 minutes of playing, its gone.
I buy another 30 min elixir, and after 7 minutes its gone. This has actually happened before, but I thought it was due to lag and didn't think much of it.
But this time, I got screen shots of it, and my ping isn't high at all + there was no lag
this is pretty annoying, first all my plat I bought before for sl, goes back into pl, I got over it.
now this. :|

Notice the time in both screenshots and the mobs left, elixir gone in 7 mins! the first one I purchased was gone in less than 2 mins!
Please do something about this.

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n565/Pras_Rai/issue1.jpg

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n565/Pras_Rai/Untitled-12.jpg

Don't worry, I've sent an email to sts already, just a warning to those buying plat :)
Cheers

Flowman
08-15-2011, 09:43 PM
Plat is all messed up.
I bought plat on SL through the in-game app the other day AFTER they transfered all the plat to PL.
Didn't receive my plat for a few days...logged in to PL to accept money for a sig I made...and there it was.

Zaltiar
08-15-2011, 10:14 PM
bahh, hope they do something bout it bro :\
This bug cost me a ton of plat.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-15-2011, 10:25 PM
Yeah something similar happen to me in PL

Zaltiar
08-16-2011, 01:09 AM
I tried figuring this out. and it seems that the elixer bonus goes away when you buy revive using platinum.

Flip
08-16-2011, 10:03 AM
Hi Zaltiar, thanks for the report. I'm currently trying to reproduce this issue but buying a revive isn't removing Enhancers for me. I'm curious if you were dead when you bought the Enhancer? While you are dead the Enhancer buffs are not displayed and the system will not prevent you from buying another Enhancer at that time. This is a newly discovered bug that we'll get fixed. Do you think that is what you are seeing? Additionally please email support >at< spacetimestudios.com about your missing plat, sorry for the trouble.

bronislav84
08-16-2011, 10:09 AM
May I just request to know how you get the time and stuff below the game screen? Is it a root feature or a phone feature? Or an app feature maybe? Did they make an app that overlays time and a menu over other apps?

I'm thinking root since you have Android screens, but I could be wrong.

Sulfurus
08-16-2011, 10:12 AM
Write an e-mail bro i hope you will get ur plat back...!

Zaltiar
08-16-2011, 11:25 AM
Hi Zaltiar, thanks for the report. I'm currently trying to reproduce this issue but buying a revive isn't removing Enhancers for me. I'm curious if you were dead when you bought the Enhancer? When you die the Enhancer buffs are not displayed and the system will not prevent you from buying another Enhancer at that time. This is a newly discovered bug that we'll get fixed. Do you think that is what you are seeing? Additionally please email support >at< spacetimestudios.com about your missing plat, sorry for the trouble.

Hey Flip, thanks for checking it out. Yep, I think I must have died, then bought the revive with the platinum. Ah, didn't know buffs weren't displayed when we die, what happens to the elixir buff bought afterwards? Does it add on to the previous?
I've already sent an email to spacetimestudios,
Thanks for you help again,
Cheers.

EDIT: Actually Flip, I remember quite clearly that after the elixer buffs didnt show up, I didnt have my walk speed boosted, and I could tell my attacks were back to normal as well.
So the elixir wasn't working, even if it was meant for it not to be displayed.