PDA

View Full Version : Visual bug with Cryostar Totemic Full set

Kakashis
06-14-2016, 09:30 AM
Discovered this bug when I noticed sometimes the aura looks awesome and sometimes more plain. But it's a bug none the less! Whenever you equip the full set vanity in a zone, you get the body lightening and surrounding pink and red lightening that moves outward from the character. However, whenever you rezone or come back to life, you get the lesser variant with just the body lightening. I can reproduce it or post pictures if you need! Would love to have the full lightening all the time as it looks way more awesome!

Axtig
06-15-2016, 01:22 AM
Discovered this bug when I noticed sometimes the aura looks awesome and sometimes more plain. But it's a bug none the less! Whenever you equip the full set vanity in a zone, you get the body lightening and surrounding pink and red lightening that moves outward from the character. However, whenever you rezone or come back to life, you get the lesser variant with just the body lightening. I can reproduce it or post pictures if you need! Would love to have the full lightening all the time as it looks way more awesome!

Thats true. I notice that also.

Carapace
06-15-2016, 01:15 PM
this should be addressed in the next update