View Full Version : Beware of Dashon, you've been warned!!

Geeque
08-16-2011, 01:27 AM
I had a very bad experience today while playing SL today. I just finished questing and was hanging out at the base. I was trying to recruit for my guild <Bros> and came across this player that goes by the name Dashon. Dashon claimed he was an active player and he has a few friends who would like to join. I figured it would be ok to invite him and promote him to officer so he can invite some of his friends. He was lvl 22 and I didn't think it was a risk. Apparently I was wrong and he took advantage and started to kick over a dozen of my members. As soon as I seen the first few I immediately kicked him but I guess since the menu was open for him, he still had access and that is how he was able to keep kicking. I informed him that I was going to report him. I would assume he is doing something wrong and he can be held accountable for his actions. I took some screen shots. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone. I hope the administrator/dev team can handle this for me. I learned from my mistake. And I hope to repair my guild so we can enjoy ourselves.

Time of incident: about 1:44am EST on 08/16/2011.

Thanks for your time.

BodMaster
08-16-2011, 01:38 AM
Yes im sure something can be done (maybe not but will be frowned upon by community) regarding someone like that just out to tear the guild system apart! Disgusting behavior not what Star Legends or being a part of a guild is about!

As you have stated lesson learnt (Do Not assign someone as an officer unless they can be trusted.. even if they are Cap lvl 26 or high its not worth the damage to your guild that can not be prevented) even if they have friends to join ask them to come meet you and send invites yourself or by other (trusted) officers in the guild.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-16-2011, 01:38 AM
I would set a bounty on him he should be punished for this

Lowlyspy
08-16-2011, 05:27 AM
Lots of guild sabateurs nowadays, sorry bout the bad luck bud. That is something the devs should fix, if he was out of guild then the button should disappear. Hopefully everyone he kicked understands what happened and return.

Justg
08-16-2011, 08:35 AM
It's griefing and we are perma-banning for this. Please email us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com if you see it happening.