PDA

View Full Version : Tax on items in ac should be paid after item is sold.

Gouiwaa9000
06-15-2016, 05:58 AM
As the title says , I think items that are posted in ac should be taxed only after they sell . It's really frustrating to pay like 300k to post an item , and later to find out that it didn't sell and your gold just got literary banished . ( Especially frustrating if you don't have the gold to post it again )

jjperez27
06-15-2016, 06:02 AM
+1 nice idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail
06-15-2016, 08:20 AM
Hmm as much as I love this idea, could you imagine how many people would spam worthless items at the highest possible amount of gold?

kHeEnz
06-15-2016, 09:02 AM
Hmm as much as I love this idea, could you imagine how many people would spam worthless items at the highest possible amount of gold?

haha true old rules is good already

Gouiwaa9000
06-15-2016, 11:55 AM
Well , we have the traders permit so newbies won't be able to post deary eggs for 99m ( lol... ) the only reason I see for somebody to spam ac is just to troll people or transfer gold to another account . Well , we always have that price button ( down/up ) so I don't think this will be a huge problem .

Rara
06-16-2016, 01:04 AM
This is a great idea!

However, I think that everyone will probably list everything in the consignment shop/auction hall. And I think this will probably lag the cs..

seraneyla
06-16-2016, 01:44 AM
Imo, we should paid the tax eg: if the tax cost you 300k but it didn't sold, tax should be returned 50% of the tax that we paid.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Elenyore
06-17-2016, 03:01 PM
Imo, we should paid the tax eg: if the tax cost you 300k but it didn't sold, tax should be returned 50% of the tax that we paid.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Lovely idea. It would prevent the spamming and ensure that ppl are still paying something to list.

My only complaint about this idea in general is that it would discourage trading between players directly rather than using CS. For those who merch, these toon-to-toon interactions are crucial to maximizing profits, and if everyone lists their items in CS instead of advertising in chat, merchers will be limited in sellers.

Sandeeep
06-18-2016, 12:01 PM
how is the tax/listing price in cs calculated again?

Sandeeep
06-18-2016, 12:04 PM
Lovely idea. It would prevent the spamming and ensure that ppl are still paying something to list.

My only complaint about this idea in general is that it would discourage trading between players directly rather than using CS. For those who merch, these toon-to-toon interactions are crucial to maximizing profits, and if everyone lists their items in CS instead of advertising in chat, merchers will be limited in sellers.

precisely to agree upon