PDA

View Full Version : Escape Artist?

Bakoffmycandy
08-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Was grindin xp till late hours of the morn & when I made it to my bedroom I discovered my snake (Bubs) escaped for the 1rst time. LoL, I was so tired but had to find him. 15 mins later I found him wrapped around everything he could wrap himself around in my closet. After a little fight on his behalf, I finally got him untangled. Played with him for a bit & let him roam around. Now, he is on a mission to get out of that tank again lol. Was pretty funny, all zombied out from playing PLs hunting for a snake at 3 in the morning with my tactical flashlight. Thought I'd share :topsy_turvy:

TANKKAAR
08-16-2011, 04:09 PM
Ha ha.... Once they taste freedom it becomes their main objective in life....word of advice... Lots of heavy books on top of his tank :-)

Redbridge
08-16-2011, 04:13 PM
photos or it didn't happen - jk, but some photos would be great next time.

Tankkaar you sound like you speak from experience too...

My wife and kids would freak if I had snake or spiders in the house....

Bakoffmycandy
08-16-2011, 04:47 PM
Heh, thanks Tankkaar. Ended up putting my Pelican Case on the Tank. I dont think hes going anywhere lol. Who knows though, he could surprise me. Someone was just aking about you yesterday btw. Asked if you quit. Read the thread, even if your not playing like you used to I'm glad your still amongst friends =)

Red, None of the pictures I have on my computer are small enough to upload. I'll get a couple good ones and post them for you. Hes a good looking Ball Python. Out of all the snakes in my circle of friends I have the only Male BP. The characteristics stand out a lot. He is much more relaxed then all the females I know. He likes to find his warm spot & hang out. Apposed to the females are always go go go.

Redbridge
08-16-2011, 05:06 PM
WOW - that's epic..... I'm selling the family to own a snake.... first, to build up the courage to tell the misses..

I'll put that off until tomorrow....

Do you own other reptiles/spiders? Are they easy to look after?

Bakoffmycandy
08-16-2011, 05:08 PM

Bubbles - the Pocket Legend Snake

Bubs for short - named after the character Bubbles from The Trailer Park Boys, played by Mike Smith

Bakoffmycandy
08-16-2011, 05:11 PM
WOW - that's epic..... I'm selling the family to own a snake.... first, to build up the courage to tell the misses..

I'll put that off until tomorrow....

Do you own other reptiles/spiders? Are they easy to look after?

LoL I dont think youll get your full asking price on the family...No, he is my only pet atm. They are pretty low maintenance as far as pets go. And my girlfriends boys love coming over to feed him :love-struck:

Irulelol
08-16-2011, 05:11 PM
So ur snakes a pocket legends adict?

Bakoffmycandy
08-16-2011, 05:16 PM
So ur snakes a pocket legends adict?

Hes better than a lot of people Ive played with :drunk:

Redbridge
08-16-2011, 05:21 PM

Bubbles - the Pocket Legend Snake

Bubs for short - named after the character Bubbles from The Trailer Park Boys, played by Mike Smith

OMG!! That's amazing...... I'm genuinely in awe.... I clearly don't get out enough... I want a pet snake now...

Going to tell, ok talk, ask, beg with the wife.... Can you guess who's the boss in our house...

Thanks for the photos... He's gorgeous.

TANKKAAR
08-16-2011, 06:46 PM
OMG!! That's amazing...... I'm genuinely in awe.... I clearly don't get out enough... I want a pet snake now...

Going to tell, ok talk, ask, beg with the wife.... Can you guess who's the boss in our house...

Thanks for the photos... He's gorgeous.

Hahaha ... so true we all start out thinking we will "tell" the wife, but it always ends with us begging......hahahahahah

TANKKAAR
08-16-2011, 06:49 PM
Hes better than a lot of people Ive played with :drunk:

I bet its because he wasn't power leveled......Bwahahaha!

SUPAPRODIGY
08-16-2011, 06:57 PM
Lol i also want a snake now but outside my house are owls and it probably escape and then get kill by owls but i want a peregrine falcon so bad :)

Bakoffmycandy
08-16-2011, 08:19 PM
I bet its because he wasn't power leveled......Bwahahaha!

LMAO!!!