PDA

View Full Version : A little mango needs you!

Juicymango
06-15-2016, 08:27 AM
Hey guys!

So I want to apply for a job in real life. And what a surprise it has something to do with media and art hehe.
Now you probably think: Uhm and what has it to do with me?
Ill tell you: I need to send some of my art stuff, such as logos, posters etc. in my application.

This is the point were I need some help:

If anyone of you guys wants me to design ANY kind of art, please feel free to ask me.

I would be very glad, if I could design some nice guild logos or posters for example for guild events.
It can be anything, classical or fantasy, colorful or just black and white.

The best thing is that I will do it completely FREE!

Now dont waste time anymore and tell me your request:
Please just post all the details here on my thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114304-Juicy-Sig-amp-Art-Shop-NEW

Nabkro
06-15-2016, 09:16 AM
Good luck dude!

Arcael
06-15-2016, 09:22 AM
Hey- A quick question. The signature upload says it needs a picture size below 15 kb. Then I made it freakishly small and tried to upload again, then the page went unresponsive. Happened every time.
Little advice on my part please?

Juicymango
06-16-2016, 04:00 PM
Hey- A quick question. The signature upload says it needs a picture size below 15 kb. Then I made it freakishly small and tried to upload again, then the page went unresponsive. Happened every time.
Little advice on my part please?
Uhm frankly I have no clue, because this didnt happen to me yet. But for the size it doesnt matter how huge it is. The page will resize it automatically. I usually have sizes between 1 and 3MB.

I hope this helps :)

Juicymango
06-16-2016, 04:03 PM
maaaaangggooooo amiiissshhhuu!!! check your pm's lol
Awww yes I miss you too mate :( This was such a great time with you and a lot of fun :)
Wish I could play again lol :/

konafez
06-16-2016, 10:22 PM
Little mango! Yes cof could use some mango art!