PDA

View Full Version : chamber bug exploit

Prettylicious
06-15-2016, 09:30 AM
I cant believe that despite a lot of complaints and evidence shown nothing has been done to fix the unlimited cryostar chamber bug. I hope action will be taken and exploiters will be punished.

Zeus
06-15-2016, 09:34 AM
I think the reason is that it is a difficult fix. The entire reason this is happening is due to convenience code built in to help the player during a disconnect. The code helps insure that players with bad internet do not lose their progress in a map should they disconnect.

So, what I would recommend you do is gather evidence of those abusing the bug (recordings of zone after zone of a player mapping boss) and send the evidence to support. Also, do not help spread this information either. I knew about this from day one and reported it immediately to the respective parties but remember, the more people you tell and the more threads that are like these on forums, the more the news spreads and potential exploiters increase.

Prettylicious
06-15-2016, 09:43 AM
I took that into consideration that I don't want to divulge how it is done coz more exploiters gonna try and do it. I did send the support video of someone doing it but no response.

Justg
06-15-2016, 09:53 AM
We're aware and are taking action.