PDA

View Full Version : l80 Rhino PVE Build?

Sir Vampire
06-15-2016, 03:46 PM
As the title says, does anyone have a PVE build for l80 rhino?
Please let me know stats and skills build, as of i can't find any on the forums.

Sir Vampire
06-29-2016, 11:21 AM
Seriously no one has a good PvE build ?

Wooookie
08-04-2016, 03:34 PM
I've got a level 80 rhino and I feel like the best pve build is either half str half dex or half str half int. Both are very good and easy to use. I typically use str gear with this build but recently have been using dex gear and it has worked out well for me. I think skill build is the important part tho. Pm me if u have any other questions
Ign: petereater, wooookie, woooookie

Congeniality
08-09-2016, 01:53 PM
Max tempest, max your stomp thing, max your dodge and armor buffs, max heal and revive. Leave charge low and redemption at max. Hope this helps. If you have further questions reply to this or message me in game @ Walie.

Zeiryan
08-10-2016, 03:39 PM
Sorry for the late reply. I agree with Wookie. I use about half STR and half INT on my L80 rhino. I have charge, might, redemption, guardian, tempest, and stone skin all at max (9). I have 7 in vital force and brute force, 6 in restore, 4 in summon, 1 in reincarnate, and none in divine aura.

I agree with Congeniality's suggestion about maxing the "stomp thing" (otherwise known as rhino might), tempest, and armor...even make dodge high. If you want to be a total healer, you can max your restore. BUT I opted to use mine more as a tank so I used those extra couple points in other things. Charge is a controversial skill, some like it maxed and some give it bare minimum. I like the few extra damage points it gives me, personally. Revive, though, if you're gonna be a tanky rhino, I wouldn't give many points to this at all...just enough to revive party members. I may actually reallocate my stats a bit, and take points away from summon and put those back into my buffs. Revive and summon are two skills that really don't give you much extra when you waste points on them.

Congeniality
04-08-2017, 11:17 PM
the "stomp thing"

or scientifically known as, "the smashy smash".