PDA

View Full Version : Sparkling Pwnies ...Yeah I said it... Endgame guild of Awesomeness!

Pages : [1] 2 3

morfic
08-16-2011, 08:16 PM
Sparkling Pwnies
Let's make it SPARKLE!!

Here at Sparkling Pwnies we believe in peace and awesomeness for all Bronies. We believe in being the best (and derpiest) of our kind. That being said, we are currently only recruiting level 36+ bronies to the guild. There are some guilds who are there to pick up noobs, hold their hand, and powerlevel them. That is not us. We are an endgame guild. Whenever new content is released, we will all dominate it together and be right back at the top. No backtracking, no handholding. Not to say that we don't help each other out, because we bronies love to help other bronies! We just don't wanna spend our time with the miner!

Now you can bide your time in your other guilds...but it is futile....there is a little brony in everyone. A little sparkle waiting to flutter. All will be a pwny and all will be assimilated. Go ahead and get it over with! Not to mention when PVP comes out, you can help us Sparkle Prance all on dem suckas! :D

Brony; noun; One who possesses a drama free personality, whom is carefree, whom is bursting with awesomeness, and whom is ready to dominate!

Guild Name: Sparkling Pwnies
Guild Leader: Morfic
Guild Officers: Treieki, Aztok, Getsum, Testament, Kawi, Aculeas, Artstar
Guild Focus: Endgame content and PVP (soon)!!!!!
Guild Motto: **Brohoof!**, Sparkly!, Let's make it sparkle!, Brony!, Derp, All must be assimilated

***Serious Note: Sparkling Pwnies, while to be taken in a lighthearted fashion, is actually a very dedicated guild. We expect all members to treat other members with respect. We expect all members to treat all other players with respet. And we expect everyone to remain mature to some level. being goofy is okay, being obnoxious and disrespectful is not. Only apply if you are ready to have lighthearted fun and bring no drama to the table***

If you wish to join the herd, answer these simple questions (as reply or pm):

Are you a SPY?!?

How many scrappers do you own? (Important!)

Define....sparkles.

Why do you wish to join the herd?

morfic
08-16-2011, 08:17 PM
Wooo! Second largest guild at the moment! Good job Bronies!

BroHoof!!

Cahaun
08-16-2011, 08:24 PM
As a Knight of Cydonia, I salute to your guild. I hope you are prosperous till the end.

morfic
08-16-2011, 08:27 PM
Thank you Cahaun! Hopefully we will have the opportunity to work together in the future!

Battlelock
08-16-2011, 08:36 PM
Where do we apply?

52 Mage
36 Bear
32 Bird

Battlelock
08-16-2011, 08:37 PM
Oops wrong game? Huh!

morfic
08-16-2011, 08:41 PM
It's okay Battle! You can be a brony in spirit! <3333

Cascade
08-16-2011, 09:21 PM
Good luck with guild!

NoseToNose
08-16-2011, 09:35 PM
Deleted with sparkles

mike1298
08-16-2011, 09:42 PM
That's why its an endgame guild Mr. Nose. ;). Love yah guys and enjoy farming with yall!
Ign - operative

SUPAPRODIGY
08-16-2011, 09:57 PM
Good luck in your guild

Arterra
08-16-2011, 10:32 PM
I read "brony", had a flashback of the MLP craze, died a little inside. xD
That being said, not too shabby looking lol

As for the (unintended) slightly flaming comment saying it is a disgrace of a guild... It's merely specialized. I stead of focusing on multiple characters and helping people it concentrates fully on farming and (soon) pvp. I's not saying it never will help someone, just that it is not in the syllabus.

morfic
08-17-2011, 12:16 AM
Exactly Arterra. Helping new players just isnt our goal. Our goal is to master the endgame and PvP. But see Nose...thats where you come in! You get the pleasure of being the white knight savior of spacetime, and look glorious for putting us down in the name of the players. Be proud! ;)

Guild is going strong, and never had as much fun! Keep it up herd!

JadedSkatePunk17
08-17-2011, 12:20 AM
Morfic.....?

Zbooo
08-17-2011, 12:33 AM
Wooo! Second largest guild at the moment! Good job Bronies!

BroHoof!!

Not to be rude and all but I don't your second largest, there aren't that many 25+ to be second largest, oh well good luck bronies?

morfic
08-17-2011, 12:47 AM
Sorry for confusion Zboobrony. As per leaderboards. Second most lvl 26s

JadedSkatePunk17
08-17-2011, 12:55 AM
Morfic wtf. Why you leave Invictus?!

morfic
08-17-2011, 01:11 AM
Pms bro!

Lowlyspy
08-17-2011, 01:30 AM
Gotta say, i dont get the "largest guild" lb. Its only measuring how many 25/26's a guild has, which technically doesnt tell how "large" a guild is, only how many capped players there are. If it actually went by how many members a guild had then it would probly be anarchists (600+ members [too large in my opinion]) in first and KoC (last i checked 300+ members) in second.

either way, grats on the guild, i have a feeling you guys are gonna be some tough cookies in pvp. Best of luck ;)

Flowman
08-17-2011, 03:08 AM
Gotta say, i dont get the "largest guild" lb. Its only measuring how many 25/26's a guild has, which technically doesnt tell how "large" a guild is, only how many capped players there are. If it actually went by how many members a guild had then it would probly be anarchists (600+ members [too large in my opinion]) in first and KoC (last i checked 300+ members) in second.

either way, grats on the guild, i have a feeling you guys are gonna be some tough cookies in pvp. Best of luck ;)
lol exactly.
A guild with high lvl players but low member count won't be able to hold a spot on the 'largest guild' board for very long. It SHOULD measure percentage of maxed players, not just how many their are. A guild with 600 people is going to ultimately have more maxed players in the end then a guild with a 100 member cap.

morfic
08-17-2011, 03:51 AM
lol exactly.
A guild with high lvl players but low member count won't be able to hold a spot on the 'largest guild' board for very long. It SHOULD measure percentage of maxed players, not just how many their are. A guild with 600 people is going to ultimately have more maxed players in the end then a guild with a 100 member cap.

By that logic we would be stomping the leaderboard even more.. we are 60% max level.

;)

morfic
08-17-2011, 03:52 AM
CONGRATZ BRONIES! Tied for first place on leaderboards with the noble knight!

Still makin it SPARKLE i see!

LilMiss
08-17-2011, 04:25 AM
Pwnie Power !!!!!!!!!!!!!

morfic
08-17-2011, 04:44 AM
Miss Brony has arrived! Wewt!

I would like to take this moment to welcome all of the new members that joined today! So far you have all been a blast and i look forward to many more days with you. I would also like to further dispute some of the comments in this thread. Being an endgame guild does not make anyone a disgrace, nor.does it mean we cannot grow together! We have much laughing and farming to do until the new content comes out. In the meantime, i will put together a forum where we can begin to discuss PvP tactics and the like. I know we have a lot to offer one another!

Good night Bronies, Newbronies, and Futurebronies!

LilMiss
08-17-2011, 05:26 AM
I would also like to welcome all the new comers to the guild. And would like to also say Pwnie Power !!!!!!!

THC
08-17-2011, 09:10 AM
We taken over!!!!
(thc) givin you the "wtf! Just happin" look real soon

Flowman
08-17-2011, 09:18 AM
By that logic we would be stomping the leaderboard even more.. we are 60% max level.

;)
I mean I would hope so...considering you only take 25 and up...

If I wasn't a GOW officer I'd possibly have an alt in this guild...some days I just feel like straight rippin on kids in pvp or farming for the sake of farming.
But gotta stick with my Gears; those my dudes.

Epic Unicorns!
08-17-2011, 09:23 AM
I love the name...haha good luck on the guild! Maybe I will get Loneunicorn to 25 and join :P

morfic
08-17-2011, 02:56 PM
Thanks Loneunicorn! Gogogo!

First.. I must mourn the loss of a member that we had to let go, due to not sparkling enough. (Never try to make money off your guildies!).

Second.. I have started the beginnings of a guild forum! Haven't did anything to it yet, but you are welcome to check it out!

www.sparklingpwnies.forummotion.com (http://www.sparklingpwnies.forummotion.com)

Flowman
08-17-2011, 03:12 PM
ps - I duno if you guys are bro enough to refer to yourself as bronies :devilish:

Breadkeeper
08-17-2011, 04:04 PM
You guys have engies in your guild that dont have revive.... chuckle....

Good luck with the guild!

morfic
08-17-2011, 04:54 PM
You guys have engies in your guild that dont have revive.... chuckle....

Good luck with the guild!

That is false. We told the engi in question that he MUST have revive to join the pwnies. He had infact, gotten revive at level 26. Therefore, we let him in.

Thanks for the concern and the bump though!

morfic
08-17-2011, 04:55 PM
ps - I duno if you guys are bro enough to refer to yourself as bronies :devilish:

OH WE ARE BRO ENOUGH.....BRO! We may be sparkly....But we are MAN(andsomewoman)SPARKLY!

Flowman
08-17-2011, 05:09 PM
That is false. We told the engi in question that he MUST have revive to join the pwnies. He had infact, gotten revive at level 26. Therefore, we let him in.

Thanks for the concern and the bump though!

Not false actually. I did a run with 1 or 2 of your members today...and not only did the engineer never cast empathy (maybe ONCE the entire level) but he didn't revive anyone and ended up just leaving the game. Didn't write down a name cause I really don't care lol. Woulda been nice to save some pots though :(

90% of the bro is in the flow.

morfic
08-17-2011, 05:18 PM
Not false actually. I did a run with 1 or 2 of your members today...and not only did the engineer never cast empathy (maybe ONCE the entire level) but he didn't revive anyone and ended up just leaving the game. Didn't write down a name cause I really don't care lol. Woulda been nice to save some pots though :(

90% of the bro is in the flow.

Interesting. I will force a rez test today, and he will be kicked if he does not have it for lying. But if he was just being lazy in a pug, SRY!

Acyer
08-17-2011, 05:22 PM

Grats bro on getting second something you had nothing to do with. As you don't help members level I know I've leveled and geared a few not going to be named members of ur guild. Its a slap in the face of the guilds that was here before you and to boast about how many 26s u have. Knowing you had no help in helping them learn the game and level you should be thinking the guilds in game for helping you achieve this. And for one thing we agree on can't wait for pvp myself its gonna actually show the decent players.

Ebalere
08-17-2011, 05:30 PM
If it actually went by how many members a guild had then it would probly be anarchists (600+ members [too large in my opinion]) in first and KoC (last i checked 300+ members) in second.)

We are well over 500, and have a ton of people ready to cap soon, and barely anyone is under level 20. Just throwing that out there.. good luck in the friendly competition Pwnies! Although I think recruiting capped players is kinda like taking the easy way out on the leaderboards, as we busted our humps leveling with our guild from day one, not recruiting capped players specifically, but genuinely awesome people instead.

Not saying you guys aren't awesome, but it's pretty darn easy to just start an endgame guild and recruit only capped players. For your guild to go up a spot in the leaderboards just takes one recruit, for us it takes hours of hardcore xp farming. As far as anarchists go, if they do have more members than us (which i doubt), the leaderboard speaks for itself.

With all this being said, I have nothing against either the Pwnies or Anarchists for making a goal and achieving it, whether it be endgame guild, or just recruiting as many people as u can, no matter the level or attitude of the player. I hope to have some solid PvP matches with you, Pwnies. like lowly said, I have a feeling y'all will be a threat in PvP, and the Knights welcome a challenge, but don't mistake kindness for weakness, as we have some real beasts in the ranks :) Happy Pwning!

morfic
08-17-2011, 05:31 PM
Grats bro on getting second something you had nothing to do with. As you don't help members level I know I've leveled and geared a few not going to be named members of ur guild. Its a slap in the face of the guilds that was here before you and to boast about how many 26s u have. Knowing you had no help in helping them learn the game and level you should be thinking the guilds in game for helping you achieve this. And for one thing we agree on can't wait for pvp myself its gonna actually show the decent players.

D'awww don't be like that. Just because you level someone and help them out in early stages, does not mean that the guild is right for them. If someone is not happy in a guild, why keep playing unhappy. Go with what excites you.

That being said...

GRTZ BRONIES ON 18 MAX LEVEL PLAYERS!

morfic
08-17-2011, 05:33 PM
We are well over 500, and have a ton of people ready to cap soon, and barely anyone is under level 20. Just throwing that out there.. good luck in the friendly competition Pwnies! Although I think recruiting capped players is kinda like taking the easy way out on the leaderboards, as we busted our humps leveling with our guild from day one, not recruiting capped players specifically, but genuinely awesome people instead.

Not saying you guys aren't awesome, but it's pretty darn easy to just start an endgame guild and recruit only capped players. For your guild to go up a spot in the leaderboards just takes one recruit, for us it takes hours of hardcore xp farming. As far as anarchists go, if they do have more members than us (which i doubt), the leaderboard speaks for itself.

With all this being said, I have nothing against either the Pwnies or Anarchists for making a goal and achieving it, whether it be endgame guild, or just recruiting as many people as u can, no matter the level or attitude of the player. I hope to have some solid PvP matches with you, Pwnies. like lowly said, I have a feeling y'all will be a threat in PvP, and the Knights welcome a challenge, but don't mistake kindness for weakness, as we have some real beasts in the ranks :) Happy Pwning!

Never thought you guys were weak! I love KoC! Some really awesome players in there, and much respect from the pwnies. Can't wait to go toe to toe with yas.

Acyer
08-17-2011, 05:34 PM
D'awww don't be like that. Just because you level someone and help them out in early stages, does not mean that the guild is right for them. If someone is not happy in a guild, why keep playing unhappy. Go with what excites you.

That being said...

GRTZ BRONIES ON 18 MAX LEVEL PLAYERS!

Not mad bro. just don't be arrogant or cocky it looks bad on the guild as a whole. You will be known as elitist like we were.

Breadkeeper
08-17-2011, 05:36 PM
On a side note, not flaming at all. But in my 16 years online gaming experience, Its very rare that ive seen a spam invite guild who does not screen members, and generally only recruit like minded individuals succeed. So in saying that. Good luck, I know you will have your hands full.

Ebalere
08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Deleted to avoid confrontation

morfic
08-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Not mad bro. just don't be arrogant or cocky it looks bad on the guild as a whole. You will be known as elitist like we were.

Thing is.... we are elitist! Elite pwnies that sparkle. ;D

morfic
08-17-2011, 05:58 PM
^this. Sorry for double post, but I spent 350k gearing up my officers the other day, and since SL came out the Knights, and Gears, and Rage, and all the other big name guilds have took the time to level their members and befriend them and gear them, and for you guys to recruit out of our guilds and and then brag up the leaderboards IS a total slap in the face.

That being said, anyone who leaves a guild, that has done so much for them, for another guild, is not loyal and not needed in our ranks, and I'm sure Shadow and Theseus and the other GM's would agree. By saying that you don't level your members, clearly indicates that you recruit out of our guilds, as there is only a handful of higher level toons not already in a guild.

So, if you ever do get a good hold on 1st place on guild leaderboards, just know that it won't mean much to anyone but yourselves. It's the equivalent of a rushing kill farmer on PvP leaderboards, everyone knows it, and no one respects them. Sorry if this post sounds a little ruder than last, but Zero kinda put things into perspective for me.

I am not concerned with any of this drama. If someone doesn't like your guild, and wants to be a pwny...power to em! And I will be proud of our numbers growing. Sure we may not have leveled em the past 25-26 levels, but we will level together to the next cap. If your members leave you for us, it is because your guild did not interest them enough or fulfil what they were searching for in a guild. If you happened to help them a lot, then I am SURE they are still greatful. All these slap in the face comments are ridiculous.

Sparking Pwnies: Endgame guild...recruiting 25+. Probably means we are stealing members. ;( We know this. We know we are elitists. Thanks for reitterating.

Like I said though, pwnies don't do drama, keep it to your guild please!

KEEP ASSIMILATING PWNIES

morfic
08-17-2011, 06:02 PM
On a side note, not flaming at all. But in my 16 years online gaming experience, Its very rare that ive seen a spam invite guild who does not screen members, and generally only recruit like minded individuals succeed. So in saying that. Good luck, I know you will have your hands full.

Pwnies are screened. Between our members, we have grouped with most everyone. We ensure that they are awesome before inviting. If we do not know them, they are invited on a trial basis. All pwnies can and will be blasted by the friendship kick cannon if they are not sparkly.

We are also about to integrate a full application process. While we may have slightly spammed at first. This is going away.

Treieki
08-17-2011, 06:15 PM
Hey Flowman, as I was there for your silly bit raging, I will just say that I have never seen an engineer that was any good without a working internet connection *facehoof*

Oh and the Orbital Friendship Cannon is in fact, fully operational =)

*brohoof!*

Acyer
08-17-2011, 06:17 PM
Like I said ingame morfic had what I needed to say and that's it. Good luck to future endeavors and may pinks and credits flow from well um flow!

morfic
08-17-2011, 06:26 PM
Hey Flowman, as I was there for your silly bit raging, I will just say that I have never seen an engineer that was any good without a working internet connection *facehoof*

Oh and the Orbital Friendship Cannon is in fact, fully operational =)

*brohoof!*

Lol, facehoof. Glad to see you joined the party Trebrony!

Like I said ingame morfic had what I needed to say and that's it. Good luck to future endeavors and may pinks and credits flow from well um flow!
Yessir, thanks for the clarification and I hope that time will heal all wounds! Till then, stay sparkly Zero!

**EDIT: Brony learned to multiquote, LOL**

morfic
08-17-2011, 07:55 PM
Goodbye to a few lame ponies....and HAI TO MANY MORE SPARKLY BRONIES!!

Welcome to the guild guys!

Xaphan Fox
08-18-2011, 12:04 AM
LOL at the hurt in this thread!

Morfic is clearly having fun and relaxing in an easy game that does not deserve the stress and hate some of y'all are bringing to the game.
The guild is fantastic. People are helped out daily and a wealth of gear is freely given or farmed. Always amazes me how people *not* in the guild seem to think they know what goes on *in* the guild.

Run your guild your way, we will run it ours.

When the dust settles... we will see who sparkles!

Remember: Friendship is magic!

Testament - Victory Engineer
Xaphan - Winner Commando

Ebalere
08-18-2011, 04:08 AM
Deleted to avoid confrontation

NoseToNose
08-18-2011, 12:03 PM
Deleted with Bronie Power

Conradin
08-18-2011, 12:08 PM
Personally I think theres alot of heat going around guildwise as whos the best, when a majority of players can't even play the game yet. Also, why does it matter to have the LB in your guild. People shouldn't get the idea you must have LB players or Max cap players to be a good guild. Remember the whole point of guilds are to maximize fun and have a better playing expirience for all. So lets put out some of the flames.

NoseToNose
08-18-2011, 12:22 PM

^this. Sorry for double post, but I spent 350k gearing up my officers the other day, and since SL came out the Knights, and Gears, and Rage, and all the other big name guilds have took the time to level their members and befriend them and gear them, and for you guys to recruit out of our guilds and and then brag up the leaderboards IS a total slap in the face.

That being said, anyone who leaves a guild, that has done so much for them, for another guild, is not loyal and not needed in our ranks, and I'm sure Shadow and Theseus and the other GM's would agree. By saying that you don't level your members, clearly indicates that you recruit out of our guilds, as there is only a handful of higher level toons not already in a guild.

So, if you ever do get a good hold on 1st place on guild leaderboards, just know that it won't mean much to anyone but yourselves. It's the equivalent of a rushing kill farmer on PvP leaderboards, everyone knows it, and no one respects them. Sorry if this post sounds a little ruder than last, but Zero kinda put things into perspective for me.
I think Scotty helped as well!

morfic
08-18-2011, 12:35 PM
It's peanut butta pwny time!

And everything xap said, Sparkled LIKE CRAZY! BROHOOF!

Xaphan Fox
08-18-2011, 03:22 PM
It does show said bronie's last of both skill and in game knowledge as well as common sense, an engineer is a support class therefore common sense states get some support functions, and the main support functions are healing/revive followed by buffing, which goes to show how little quality means to this guild versus quantity. If you continue recruiting these type of members it will be the eventual death of you. *disclaimer intended for observation purposes only not as a flame or troll*

Not everyone is coming to this game with an extensive 7 year career in Word of Warcrat top 1% world yada yada. Not all new players will notice the need for support right away.

On the flip side, the engineer, although the only real support class, is also the only real AoE class. Nothing wrong with having a healing engineer and a AoE engineer who can back up the healing engineer.

No content in this game requires more than one healing engineer really anyways. You judging an engineer for not having a certain heal, for example, is just your narrow view of a much broader picture. I also might mention, that since buffs no longer stack, depending on the engineer mate you group with, you might not take that buff at all. He/she already did.

Irregardless, we look for quality people who do not cause drama *first*. The skills can be taught later if it is needed. This game isn't hard. A two minute conversation and a trip to the class forums will solve any issue and make any new player capable of killing you.

Of which: Sparkle Pwnies of the Strawberry Kingdom do not care about leaderboards, until pvp comes out that is. Number of max players, largest guild, LOL even k/d ratio in easy pve content that is easily farmable on easy mode, are all pointless. Requires time, not skill. Bringing it up in here got the attention of some big guilds and made you cry.

Hook. Line. Sinker...

Xaphan - Winner Commando
Entropy - Lowby Operative

Ebalere
08-18-2011, 04:51 PM
I think the initial sudden loss of capped members to you guys is what started me off on the wrong foot guys. You are right about poaching being silly. The grass will occasionally be greener on your side to some of my members. Almost every member that left KoC for Pwnies had the same answers:

A) they want the exclusivity of a 25+ guild (nothing we can do about that, as our motto is "a friendly helpful guild that welcomes all")

B) we're too big (that is our goal, as a social, friend driven guild. We are here to play and level and farm and kick arse, but more importantly, for the companionship)

So therefore there is ZERO reason for me to be hatin' on the Pwnies. I'm glad I took the time to think everything thru before ending up bitter at you guys. I hope we can stay civil with one another, and have some fun together in SL. And Xap, I offer peace to you, despite our banter in my griefing thread. I think I was just a little misunderstood or worded my thread wrong, cuz my intention was not to flame anyone or piss anyone off, I was just trying to be courteous to the other GM's, including Lilmiss. I hope you guys achieve all the goals you set out for when starting this guild, and wish you all the best in future endeavors. Please take good care of the ex-KoC members, they are still all great dudes despite their conflict of interest. If any of you guys would like to meet me in game to chat, add me, I am normally very friendly and polite. Peace!

Rare
08-18-2011, 05:01 PM
*Disclaimer: This Post Is Not Intended As A Flame, Or A Troll And Only Intended As A Personal Opinion*

In my personal opinion you're guild goes against everything that a guild is meant for, as a guild you should take in members and strive to make them the best, not take in members because they are already amoung some of the best. Striving to grow with your guild, to make each other better not striving to have all the high levels because their high levels. The best quality member is one who grows with you. In my opinion you are a disgrace of a guild, though best of luck in your endevours.

*Disclaimer: This Post Is Not Intended As A Flame, Or A Troll And Only Intended As A Personal Opinion*
I like how you think just because you have your "disclaimer" that it isn't meant as a flame. HAHA

Its like saying "no offense, but you suck"

That wasn't meant for you.. just an example.

ATL

NoseToNose
08-18-2011, 05:05 PM
I think the initial sudden loss of capped members to you guys is what started me off on the wrong foot guys. You are right about poaching being silly. The grass will occasionally be greener on your side to some of my members. Almost every member that left KoC for Pwnies had the same answers:

A) they want the exclusivity of a 25+ guild (nothing we can do about that, as our motto is "a friendly helpful guild that welcomes all")

B) we're too big (that is our goal, as a social, friend driven guild. We are here to play and level and farm and kick arse, but more importantly, for the companionship)

So therefore there is ZERO reason for me to be hatin' on the Pwnies. I'm glad I took the time to think everything thru before ending up bitter at you guys. I hope we can stay civil with one another, and have some fun together in SL. And Xap, I offer peace to you, despite our banter in my griefing thread. I think I was just a little misunderstood or worded my thread wrong, cuz my intention was not to flame anyone or piss anyone off, I was just trying to be courteous to the other GM's, including Lilmiss. I hope you guys achieve all the goals you set out for when starting this guild, and wish you all the best in future endeavors. Please take good care of the ex-KoC members, they are still all great dudes despite their conflict of interest. If any of you guys would like to meet me in game to chat, add me, I am normally very friendly and polite. Peace! I suppose a little diplomacy goes a long way, and I have nothing but for Ebalere perhaps I could learn a little from this, and not constantly demean you or troll you in and out of game even with disclaimers. I apologize my actions were perhaps driven by the initial shock of losing members whom I considered loyal. I need to follow my own words in my thread about finding the guild that's right for you, as while GoW, KoC, and many other may be right for some it is not right for all. I still look forward to the battlefield standing toe to toe with you and sparkling with the blood of fallen bronies, but this time its in the spirit of friendly competition, and not hatred. May the best guild win all the pinks, aka GoW. Hehe Stay Sparkly

Xaphan Fox
08-18-2011, 05:08 PM

So therefore there is ZERO reason for me to be hatin' on the Pwnies. I'm glad I took the time to think everything thru before ending up bitter at you guys. I hope we can stay civil with one another, and have some fun together in SL. And Xap, I offer peace to you, despite our banter in my griefing thread. I think I was just a little misunderstood or worded my thread wrong, cuz my intention was not to flame anyone or piss anyone off, I was just trying to be courteous to the other GM's, including Lilmiss. I hope you guys achieve all the goals you set out for when starting this guild, and wish you all the best in future endeavors. Please take good care of the ex-KoC members, they are still all great dudes despite their conflict of interest. If any of you guys would like to meet me in game to chat, add me, I am normally very friendly and polite. Peace!

*extends a paw in greeting*

NOSELICKS!

I got zero problem with you or anyone else in this game. I dont get mad, I just talk. Bored at work. I dont hate any guild as I attempt to avoid labeling people whenever possible. Judge the individual.

I look forward to healing you in pvp.

We will crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their women!!

PONY POWER

Flowman
08-18-2011, 05:39 PM
Not everyone is coming to this game with an extensive 7 year career in Word of Warcrat top 1% world yada yada. Not all new players will notice the need for support right away.

On the flip side, the engineer, although the only real support class, is also the only real AoE class. Nothing wrong with having a healing engineer and a AoE engineer who can back up the healing engineer.

No content in this game requires more than one healing engineer really anyways. You judging an engineer for not having a certain heal, for example, is just your narrow view of a much broader picture. I also might mention, that since buffs no longer stack, depending on the engineer mate you group with, you might not take that buff at all. He/she already did.

Irregardless, we look for quality people who do not cause drama *first*. The skills can be taught later if it is needed. This game isn't hard. A two minute conversation and a trip to the class forums will solve any issue and make any new player capable of killing you.

Of which: Sparkle Pwnies of the Strawberry Kingdom do not care about leaderboards, until pvp comes out that is. Number of max players, largest guild, LOL even k/d ratio in easy pve content that is easily farmable on easy mode, are all pointless. Requires time, not skill. Bringing it up in here got the attention of some big guilds and made you cry.

Hook. Line. Sinker...

Xaphan - Winner Commando
Entropy - Lowby Operative
bro it's a game, I'm getting some serious nerd vibes from you.
It's you guys posting about your rank on guild leaderboards and we're responding by saying recruiting maxed players and gaining rank isn't impressive. No one else STARTED that topic.

morfic
08-18-2011, 08:26 PM
Correction. It's us posting in our.guild thread. It is perfectly okay to boast and psyche up members in anyway in your own guild thread right? For us, we are super excited about all the recruits we are getting so fast.

Good job at 23 top level players bronies! The pwny express is going full steam! 23 26s and what.....14 25s working diligently towards 26? We are shining bright guys!

morfic
08-18-2011, 08:33 PM
Thank you Ebalere and Scotty. I know losing members to a new annoying sparkling guild is reason enough to be upset. But it shows great character and broniness on your part for dousing those flames a bit.

I also want to assure everyone that PWNIES DO NOT POACH MEMBERS. We ask people if they woukd like to join, and maybe flex a bit and offer sparkles....but never have i threatened or bribed anyone, with anything. I also encourage guild loyalty and commend those that refuse to stick with their guild.

IF ANY PWNY IS CAUGHT BRIBING OR THREATENING ANOTHER GUILD MEMBER TO LEAVE THEIR RESPECTIVE GUILDS, THE ORBITAL FRIENDSHIP CANNOT WILL BE FIRED IMMEDIATLY. WE HAVE NO PROBLEM BURNING SOME RAINBOWS FOR THESE ACTIONS. So please, let me know if anyone witnessess this, so that i may take care of it. Thats not how the pwny express rolls!

morfic
08-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Irregardless, we look for quality people who ...

Did ..Xapbrony..just say IRREGARDLESS???? LOLOLOL Derpyxap, i luv your sparkly derpiness!

festre
08-18-2011, 10:54 PM
Hello Sparkles!!

My character name is Flaviano, just like my real name. I have nothing to hide. That being said should tell ya that i'm not a spy :cool:
I've owned about 3 scrappers in my SL life.
I wish to join your band of merry sparklers cuzz I love what i've read so far as rules go. I will do my best to fly high in the sparklin' sky!.....if ya take me) :D

morfic
08-18-2011, 11:30 PM
Hello Sparkles!!

My character name is Flaviano, just like my real name. I have nothing to hide. That being said should tell ya that i'm not a spy :cool:
I've owned about 3 scrappers in my SL life.
I wish to join your band of merry sparklers cuzz I love what i've read so far as rules go. I will do my best to fly high in the sparklin' sky!.....if ya take me) :D

Based on what we have read here...and then based on our conversation in game...and then based on me and other bronies talking amongsts our selves....we have decided...

YOU BE BRONY! YESSAH! Get in here and make it sparkle FLAVAFLAAAVE!

Welcome to the guild!

morfic
08-19-2011, 03:23 AM
Testing new sig sparklyness...

YEP SPARKLES!

Treieki
08-19-2011, 03:45 AM
Assimilation of the herd goes well. Also new sigs being made are sparkly!!!

Lowlyspy
08-19-2011, 03:45 AM
Are you a SPY?!?

Lol i love that, my answer is LOOK AY MY NAME!! XD

Treieki
08-19-2011, 03:47 AM
Robobrony Morfic, mad props for outstanding work <3

morfic
08-19-2011, 03:54 AM
Lol i love that, my answer is LOOK AY MY NAME!! XD

Haha! I got my eyesssss on youuuuu..... -_-

Robobrony Morfic, mad props for outstanding work <3

Thank you Cybrony! Anything for the herd

Holyspell
08-19-2011, 07:08 AM
where to sign up?

LilMiss
08-19-2011, 07:23 AM
holy pm treieki or morfic in game

THC
08-19-2011, 07:34 AM
All you haters keep drinking your hater-aid cuz the pwnies are taking over the stars. We will take your respect or we will pwn it out of you. Lets us sparkle all over your face

morfic
08-19-2011, 11:16 AM
This thread is looking nice and sprinkly with all these sigs!

Welcome to all the new bronies!

apoceq
08-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Yall got another one of ours. Congrats.

morfic
08-19-2011, 04:01 PM
All bronies find their way to the herd eventually!

We will smother them with sprinkles, sparkles and everything nice! No worries!

peacemaster
08-20-2011, 05:37 AM
I would like to remind you guys that attempting to purchase accounts is a violation of the TOS. I have been approached by one of your members today attempting to buy my account. Screenshots have already been sent to spacetimestudios

komar
08-20-2011, 05:47 AM
I would like to remind you guys that attempting to purchase accounts is a violation of the TOS. I have been approached by one of your members today attempting to buy my account. Screenshots have already been sent to spacetimestudios
nice job :)

Holyspell
08-20-2011, 07:57 AM
hey i was told to post on forum about why i wanna join to get in o-o so uhmm im in a great guild but theres not alot of grinding as a team.. they sit around and we help lower members alot and id like a guild i can grind with etc etc o-o thats what it really comes down to

morfic
08-20-2011, 08:15 AM

Issue is already being dealt with. Orbital friendship cannon warming up.

Did you cry? Just curious. Because while we do not candone that sort of activity in our guild, and will probably result in firing the orbital friendship cannon without mercy, you do seem really butthurt by this. Also you do not need to remind "US" you should actually remind just one person apparently. Thanks!

peacemaster
08-20-2011, 08:28 AM
yea, I cried a lot and still am. Don't worry, next time I won't let you know.

Peace out.

THC
08-20-2011, 09:57 AM
Im sure no one in guild tried to purchace your noob account. come on now realy..its to easy to just spend plat for most and 4x there way to the top

LilMiss
08-20-2011, 09:59 AM
hollyspell plz pm morfic or treieki in game and they will talk with u ty

Holyspell
08-20-2011, 10:02 AM
treieke is who told me to post on forum

peacemaster
08-20-2011, 02:19 PM
Im sure no one in guild tried to purchace your noob account. come on now realy..its to easy to just spend plat for most and 4x there way to the top
You are entitled to your opinion but I would not bet the life on it if I were you. Screenshots do exist where he is clearly asking me if I want to sell my account. I was not posting them public to protect that very person from possible flame war etc. as the punishment that the devs give him/if any should be enough. Your officers do have the picture though.
Same goes for why I said you in here. Note that this was posted before I got in touch with your officers. I do not think that posting a name publicly solves anything. I have done all I can and now I don't really care what happens anymore. Feel free to call me noob as much as you like, it does not change anything.

Peace Out.

morfic
08-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Like I said. I do have the screenshot (thanks), and it is beig looked into. Just dont lump these actions in with the entire guild, as it is not acceptable.

Twinkle twinkle

morfic
08-21-2011, 02:32 PM
Wassup herd?? Just wanted to welcome new members!

Stay sparkly!

THC
08-21-2011, 03:35 PM
Welcom new bronies

serprus
08-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Hey new bronies

Xaphan Fox
08-22-2011, 04:59 PM
*walks in and sits on the couch*

waz goin on in here?

*idly eats a cupcake*

...woof

Testament - Victory Healgineer 26
Melchior - Freedom Dpsgineer 26
Xaphan - Winner Commando 26
Entropy - Stabby Operative 25.3

morfic
08-22-2011, 07:04 PM
WE HAS A COUCH??? why was I not informed?? Unacceptable, as I would have rested my hooves on it long ago.

-_-

Cahaun
08-22-2011, 09:05 PM
So speaking of the guilds treaty suggested durring the closed beta...

Buubuuftw
08-22-2011, 11:49 PM
Proud to sparkle, proud to be a pwnie! I salute the pwnies! *moment of silence*

morfic
08-23-2011, 12:08 AM
So speaking of the guilds treaty suggested durring the closed beta...

Pwnies dont play that. If I see a sparkling brony currently wasting time in another guild. I will tell them bout dem pwnies. But we do not bribe, or mock those who refusee. Guild bashing is not really our thing but we might throw a jab at one that deserves it. We are an endgame/pvp guild. Treaty doesnt really tie in here.

Proud to sparkle, proud to be a pwnie! I salute the pwnies! *moment of silence*

Glad you found your way home buu.<3 Proud to call you brony!

Zbooo
08-23-2011, 12:11 AM
Saying hi to some fellow bronies, if I may ofcourse.

Treieki
08-23-2011, 12:19 AM
Nopwny signed any treaty, we gots dem hooves so its really quite impossible to sign anything! and hey brony zbooo!

morfic
08-23-2011, 12:28 AM
Of course you may ZBROONY

Deadly Deceit
08-23-2011, 01:10 AM
Hiya Pwnies!
My character is DeadlyDeceit, and I'm pretty sure that I'm not a spy. That being said I hope you believe me.
As of yet, I have managed to own 2 scrappers.
Sparkles: The energy source of the universe!
Well I would like to join the guild because I want to be in the top tier of players, and be friends with whoever(whomever?) feels the same way.
That being said, hope I am accepted :chuncky:

Blind
08-23-2011, 04:24 AM
Personally I think theres alot of heat going around guildwise as whos the best, when a majority of players can't even play the game yet. Also, why does it matter to have the LB in your guild. People shouldn't get the idea you must have LB players or Max cap players to be a good guild. Remember the whole point of guilds are to maximize fun and have a better playing expirience for all. So lets put out some of the flames.
That's why us, COT, don't even have a pl or sl thread about us.

morfic
08-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the herd Deadly! You be sparklin already!

morfic
08-23-2011, 07:41 PM
Gears of Warpwnies 4 lyfe!! I look forward to the guild merger guys!

lulz

Deadly Deceit
08-23-2011, 10:09 PM
Nice to be welcome and welcomed. :D
Lol lag response.

aztok
08-24-2011, 11:12 AM
Wewt!!! Bronytok here to say Sparklimg Pwnies is the only way to be. And to those who are flaming over our guild.. well ur just jealous of how good I look :D

apoceq
08-24-2011, 11:15 AM
HAHA!

lulz

shinchin
08-24-2011, 12:31 PM

lulz

HAHA!!

morfic
08-24-2011, 02:15 PM
HAHA!

Heehee!

HAHA!!

HoHo!!!

morfic
08-24-2011, 04:11 PM
HAHA!!

In other news, I would have liked to seen what this post said PRE edit. lols.

Also, update signature!

Flowman
08-24-2011, 04:37 PM
In other news, I would have liked to seen what this post said PRE edit. lols.

Also, update signature!
something along the lines of, "no"

morfic
08-24-2011, 08:58 PM
something along the lines of, "no"

D'awwwww Shadow! Why you be doin' me like dis??

morfic
08-25-2011, 02:52 PM
Welcome iOS!! Too bad you can't be a pwny!

Get level 25, then we'll talk. ;p

noobmigo
08-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Yo, Morfic. Could you reserve a spot for me or something of the sort?

Thanks. I'd like to be part of this awesomely fruity guild!

Xaphan Fox
08-25-2011, 04:24 PM
Join the Pwnies!!

I'm on the right!

You know you wanna be in a guild where an officer wears this while farming vanity!

Testament: 26 Victory Healgineer
Melchior: 26 Derptastic DPSgineer
Xaphan: 26 Winner Commando
Entropy: 26 WishesHeHadDaggers Operative

morfic
08-25-2011, 05:44 PM
Yo, Morfic. Could you reserve a spot for me or something of the sort?

Thanks. I'd like to be part of this awesomely fruity guild!

There is an unlimited amount of spots available for those who sparkle as bright as you seem to! Lets get together and do some leveling!

noobmigo
08-25-2011, 06:17 PM
There is an unlimited amount of spots available for those who sparkle as bright as you seem to! Lets get together and do some leveling!

I plan on leveling myself to get the experience of the game, the tactics and such.

I wouldn't like a level, but I may like some operative tips.

morfic
08-25-2011, 06:24 PM
Well that was mainly to get some experience with ya. Running with players started to become our quasi application process. Get to know a lot about someone after grinding for a while. But I completely understand. Hope you are having fun so far. We've got some really knowledgable ops who always have good advice. Helped me a lot with my OP.

noobmigo
08-25-2011, 06:34 PM
Well that was mainly to get some experience with ya. Running with players started to become our quasi application process. Get to know a lot about someone after grinding for a while. But I completely understand. Hope you are having fun so far. We've got some really knowledgable ops who always have good advice. Helped me a lot with my OP.

Hm, thanks.

Looking forward to hopefully making the cut!

morfic
08-26-2011, 12:14 PM
Welcome new bronies!

Just a reminder to you all, we do have a guild forum. It is still a work in progress, as I don't have much time to use my home computer. But It's coming along!

www.sparklingpwnies.forumotion.com

noobmigo
08-26-2011, 06:07 PM
Welcome new bronies!

Just a reminder to you all, we do have a guild forum. It is still a work in progress, as I don't have much time to use my home computer. But It's coming along!

Wewp.

I am looking forward to making it to 25. :D Halfway there!

Onemanswagger
08-26-2011, 06:13 PM
Best guild ever !
Let's make it sparkle !

morfic
08-26-2011, 11:47 PM
Swagger got that pwny swag.

Noobmigo has a twinkle in his sprinkle too. lol

pvmzerk
08-27-2011, 03:06 PM
I want to join this guild person who told me to join is onemanswagger. great friend i just hit level 25 and got full plat gear ^_^ Pm once a officer is online please ill be glad to join online name ----pvmzerk

LadyKenz
08-27-2011, 05:12 PM
O.o

skavenger216
08-27-2011, 06:38 PM
Ok guys, I'm gonna ask this as nicely as possible..... Please remove any "spies" you have in my guild. We busted one of your members earlier and kicked him. He admitted to us that he was just there to spy on us for you guys, and that you guys have 6 more "spies" in our guild, some of which are officers. I have never given you guys a reason to give me and my guild so much grief, only a leaderboard spot to compete for and strive to beat. If anything happens to my guild, you guys will be the first people I suspect, and remember that STS has logs of everything said and done in their games.

I do not want any trouble with anyone, so once again, I'm going to respectfully ask that you guys remove your "spies" from our guild. Quite frankly, all this cross guild drama is childish and ridiculous. Worry about your guild, and stay out of mine please. Thank you for your time.

morfic
08-27-2011, 07:51 PM
Ok guys, I'm gonna ask this as nicely as possible..... Please remove any "spies" you have in my guild. We busted one of your members earlier and kicked him. He admitted to us that he was just there to spy on us for you guys, and that you guys have 6 more "spies" in our guild, some of which are officers. I have never given you guys a reason to give me and my guild so much grief, only a leaderboard spot to compete for and strive to beat. If anything happens to my guild, you guys will be the first people I suspect, and remember that STS has logs of everything said and done in their games.

I do not want any trouble with anyone, so once again, I'm going to respectfully ask that you guys remove your "spies" from our guild. Quite frankly, all this cross guild drama is childish and ridiculous. Worry about your guild, and stay out of mine please. Thank you for your time.

Ahahaha....I HOPE you are not referring to Jeffmetoo....because he is not even a pwny. He asked to be one, but we did not accept him. Anything he did or said is false, as we have NO sponsored spies in your guild. And none at all that I know about. I like you guys for the most part, so I will ask you one time....come to us in game before defacing us on forum based on what one noob says...

Pwnies dont grief guilds
Pwnies dont sabotage guilds
Pwnies dont do drama
Pwnies MIGHT be obnoxiously killing peeps in PvP, but thats it.

Calm down Koc.

skavenger216
08-27-2011, 08:49 PM
I'm perfectly calm. I in no way intended to deface you guys, this was a very serious concern that I had. Every time me and/or ebalere have tried talking to you guys in game it has turned,well, less than pleasant. Once again, I was not trying to deface your guild, my apologies if it seemed that way. Like I said, i don't wany any problems with anyone, I'm more into friendly competition than I am into being at each others throats. You do gotta understand where I am coming from though, I have to take stuff like this seriously. I will take your word for it that you guys don't have any spies in KoC. Again, my apologies.

Ahahaha....I HOPE you are not referring to Jeffmetoo....because he is not even a pwny. He asked to be one, but we did not accept him. Anything he did or said is false, as we have NO sponsored spies in your guild. And none at all that I know about. I like you guys for the most part, so I will ask you one time....come to us in game before defacing us on forum based on what one noob says...

Pwnies dont grief guilds
Pwnies dont sabotage guilds
Pwnies dont do drama
Pwnies MIGHT be obnoxiously killing peeps in PvP, but thats it.

Calm down Koc.

Ebalere
08-27-2011, 10:16 PM
This is hilarious, because there's nothing to spy on anyway, lol.. I just am wonderin something...

How did you know it was Jeff? I talked to him earlier and he said he's friends with lilmiss, and that they were in anarchists together. Obviously, he wouldnt be in your guild at his current lvl, 22, so that point is null. It's weird how i told him we WOULD find out, and hours later he admits to Skavenger of this "spying".

Anyway, i believe that you have no "sponsored" spies in KoC but you probably do know a few rats in our ranks that regularly fill you in on KoC stuff. Meh, like i said, nothin to spy on so im not really worried about it. People are gonna use us to level to cap and then take off and there's really nothing we can do about it short of flying to their house and using a lie detector on them. It's part of being a big social guild. It's easy to be a fake over the internet, and it comes with the territory.

For the record, I've had members come up and say, "I just got asked to join pwnies, should i spy on them?" And i say the same thing every time.
"We got this far without being shady or using dirty tricks, and we're not going to start." So i hope you guys are showing the same respect. I've made peace with as many pwnies as I can, to keep this drama to a dull roar, so I hope we can move on from this and keep it friendly.

I think we can all agree we're getting tired of the flaming in the outpost, and I personally don't want any part of it anymore. If you know of any two faced people in our officer line up, at the very least can you tell them that they should withdraw from our guild? It sucks when you feel like you can't trust anyone.

morfic
08-27-2011, 11:28 PM
I knew it was Jeff because I had another Koc friend of mine say "Do you have a spy in Koc? Cause jeffmetoo says he is one...".

I proceeded to say LOL no, hes a nab. Then I saw this post. Now I guess I should clarify that -I- do not know of any spys in KoC, and if Jeff actually WAS spying for us...to another member, I had no part in it and knew nothing. At the same time, I would have told him to stop being a retard, because like you said...there is nothing to spy on.

"GUYS GUYS... KOCS DOING GUILD RUNS IN OUTER LIMITS> HHAHAHA LETS ALL CALL THEM NOOBS AND MOCK THEM" I mean come on. There is no reason to spy on another guild, and pwnies certainly should not be trying to. That being said, I want to clarify again that we do not want to make anyone elses gameplay miserable. You do not have to worry about pwnies trying to delete your guild or what have you...But I would strongly advise closing down promotions for a while. Because anyone, pwny or not, can make a spy, gain trust, and grief. I hope a pwny would never do that...but if he did it would be on his own accord and will be dealt with in the blink of a sparkle.

We want everyone to enjoy the game. We might be out to be utterly sparkly and obnoxiously awesome and to stomp in pvp and to use and 4 times in one sentence....but we are not out to ruin yer funz.

Pinky-Promise.

skavenger216
08-27-2011, 11:45 PM
Thanks again morific, I'm glad we were able to resolve this without flaming or immaturity. I want to stress once again that we in no way have any problems with you guys. In the future ill come to you first.

morfic
08-28-2011, 01:09 AM
Thanks again morific, I'm glad we were able to resolve this without flaming or immaturity. I want to stress once again that we in no way have any problems with you guys. In the future ill come to you first.

Np brotha. Sorry people are making us out to be the Mordor of SL. :p But yeah, if you come to one of the officers, Me, Treieki, Lilmiss, Testament, or Getsum... Then we will ensure that pwnies are reigned in where they are supposed to be. They are all sparkly, but some get a little off the beaten path sometimes. ;)

THC
08-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Pfff can't believe wat im reading its pure comedy "spies" Lololol I'm glad morfic has brought your simple minde back from the gutter. Once again MORFIC FOR THE WIN.

Pwnies winning like Charlie sheen

Lowlyspy
08-28-2011, 05:17 PM
Pfff can't believe wat im reading its pure comedy "spies" Lololol I'm glad morfic has brought your simple minde back from the gutter. Once again MORFIC FOR THE WIN.

Not picking a fight but just wanted to say that was kinda rude, i know u guys are rlly proud of the pwnies but that kind of disrespect shouldnt even be brought into a competitive relationship. Remember to treat others the way u want to be treated :)

THC
08-28-2011, 05:39 PM

Not picking a fight but just wanted to say that was kinda rude, i know u guys are rlly proud of the pwnies but that kind of disrespect shouldnt even be brought into a competitive relationship. Remember to treat others the way u want to be treated :)

In no way was that in insult or a flame it was simply my short opinion on the matter. I love how other guilds vulture our guild thread because to pute it nicely ours is more entertaining, popular, respected..shall I go on..Naw you get the sparkly picture.

I think this game not far enough in development to worry about tactical battle strategies. HOWEVER loyalty is a matter you should discuss amongest your guild members if you are so worried about such things prematurely. In the future maybe have a better screening process when excepting members into the fold. We do and have little issues within our ranks..hints why we are not so big with few officers. Smaller the group the easyer it is to maintain order. Added bonus of this is Loyalty

Lowlyspy
08-28-2011, 08:39 PM
I love how other guilds vulture our guild thread because to pute it nicely ours is more entertaining, popular, respected..shall I go on...
That right there is what im talking about. im not going to start explaining why that is completely ignorant and a horrible way to treat people, in fact this will be my last post in the matter. I have one request before i go, please be more respectful of other guilds as well, i showed u no disrespect therefore i deserve none back. Have a nice day. :pig:

THC
08-29-2011, 12:09 PM
Have a sparkly day

StompArtist
08-29-2011, 12:13 PM
I am curious: What would a guild gain by spying on another guild?

morfic
08-29-2011, 02:01 PM
I am curious: What would a guild gain by spying on another guild?

Nothing whatsoever. Hence why we do not do it.

Xaphan Fox
08-30-2011, 09:24 PM
Hilarious.

Pwnies have one rule really: Don't cause drama. It's actually the primary reason we have kicked more members than any other reason flexed when the friendship orbital canon was employed.

What is hilarious, is that a guild that has, whether you believe this or not, attempted to avoid drama, has found exactly that. And where has it come from? Everyone that isn't a pwnie lol.

Here is what pwnies do:

Avoid drama whenever possible.
Only accept max lvl members.
Group with random people when necessary guardian/vanity
Inquire into people we group with as to their future plans.
Accept those who care to join.
Fully gear those we have deficiencies.

Here is what the community appears to think we do.

Purposefully flame and disrespect older more established guilds.
Only accept max level members cause we are elitist and dont care to help level/gear members.
Group with random people in order to learn our enemies secrets!
Constantly strive to poach members in order to weaken our peer guilds. Cydonia look out!
Plant spies in other guilds.

This list keeps growing too.

Could it not be completely viable that individuals can do whatever they want? Actions of individuals do not necessarily represent the will of the guild. If we have a problem member, instead of thinking its part of some grandiose plan to usurp the powers of the game, contact us and we will gladly deal with it. As Morfic said, handling this in a respectful and private medium would have been stellar.

I also might wanna point out, that the quickness with which you believed his "we have 6 spies in yo guild, climbin in yo windows, snatchin yo guildies up" goes to show how much you have bought into the anti-pwnie hysteria.

Relax people. This is a game that is 30% complete at best. This game, nor you personally, are important enough to invest that kinda time into.

Spies... hilarious.

I honestly think there is such little content in this game, and boredom has run rampant to the point people are conjuring demons to pass the time.

Testament - Victory Healgineer
Melchior - AoEtacular DPSgineer
Xaphan - 'Merican Commando F'yeah!
Entropy - Mc"Stabby Operative

Atmaweapon - Ugly Enchantress

longsteak
08-30-2011, 09:27 PM
Without a doubt, your guild has the best banners/ Sigs, so far :)

StompArtist
08-30-2011, 10:44 PM
I accuse the sparkling pwnies of spying on my Avatar!

Lowlyspy
08-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Lol misread xaphans post, thought it was aimed at me, my bad :P

I will say i respect the pwnies though, ive done a few runs with morf and trei and they are some funny people to chat with and assuming that all the pwnies are like them then i think yall would be a good bunch to run with anytime.

May the sparkles be with you all ;)

morfic
08-31-2011, 06:14 AM
Well said Xaphan!

We be lovin spying on avatars!

Our sigs are super duper sparkly. I need to make Xaphan one!

Luvvvv you Lowwwwwly.

(laziest....post.....evar)

morfic
08-31-2011, 04:21 PM
climbin in yo windows, snatchin yo guildies up

ahahah. New signature incoming.

morfic
09-03-2011, 07:27 AM
Miss all my bronies! Sad times when pwnies are forced to go dormant due to boredom. I really look forward to seeing you guys again when new content is released! Until then, come hang out with us in PL if ya want!

See you guys soon. <3

THC
09-05-2011, 04:58 PM
I'm the only one reppin pwnies these days I've been putting in work I want to apply for an officer position I think I earned it I'm keepin our name alive. #2 op on leaderboard can I get some luv my way
Pwnie power..

morfic
09-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Not to fear THC, I'll be sparkling with you again here shortly. Finally got to 60 in PL and almost finished my armor set. But man, I have missed SL.... You can really see how the devs have learned from their mistakes with PL here. Whenever PvP and pinks and more content gets released in SL, it's going to be sick!

And I agree. You are definitely Honorary pwny of the month!

THC
09-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Im playing my fingertips off. Can't wait to see us back on runs again. THCEVO is my bird on PL lvl 38 but havnt been on sence last year.
SL is my roller coaster of choice I just have been running with some potential pwnies and I hate saying "wiat for officer to get on"
I'm am very picky if the first question is will you give me free gear I instantly tell them there not pwnie worthy.

morfic
09-05-2011, 07:45 PM
ahaha. True that. We made a point not to make any other officers, but if we are off gallavanting in pocket legends, there's got to be someone holding the fort down. Let me talk to the others.

And yes. Asking for free gear is an instant no. GG. Now if they asked if we'd give them free..sparkles?!?! Then I might let Test nose lick 'em to test for broniness

THC
09-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Lol test lick. please do because holding down the fort is wat I'm doing. I'm surrounded by new guilds and yelling pwnie power alone. " if a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, dos it make a sound" ???
I am this tree...:(

LilMiss
09-06-2011, 09:12 PM
I will be comeing back also getting bored of pl so I will make my way back home thc and we will talk ok

javier995
09-07-2011, 12:21 AM
i am a officer at Anarchists and we have almost 1k members not to large we just don't discriminate levels we enjoy helping all our members get better we level them up, help them get sets, kill the miner(we all know how much fun that is!), farm items ,etc we allow anyone to join we don't care if you are level 1 or level 26 if u ask to join we will invite you ww have a lot of fun in our guild we are very friendly but one thing we don't like are the people who come level with us and then leave and join an unnamed guild but other than those people we have decent players but i think koc has more than 300

morfic
09-07-2011, 12:45 AM
i am a officer at Anarchists and we have almost 1k members not to large we just don't discriminate levels we enjoy helping all our members get better we level them up, help them get sets, kill the miner(we all know how much fun that is!), farm items ,etc we allow anyone to join we don't care if you are level 1 or level 26 if u ask to join we will invite you ww have a lot of fun in our guild we are very friendly but one thing we don't like are the people who come level with us and then leave and join an unnamed guild but other than those people we have decent players but i think koc has more than 300

Ahahahaha... Nice plug. 1000 dramallamas rolled into one as I hear it. But I wont kindle the flame anymore than that. Please keep your crappy recruitment attempt out of our cozy thread.

That is all.

Deathpunch
09-07-2011, 07:16 AM

Not to try and derail the topic, but yes, KoC has more than 300. As of 8/30, we had 687. Now, excuse me, I'm getting covered in glitter and sparkliness in here. :D

skavenger216
09-07-2011, 09:48 AM
Hilarious.

Pwnies have one rule really: Don't cause drama. It's actually the primary reason we have kicked more members than any other reason flexed when the friendship orbital canon was employed.

What is hilarious, is that a guild that has, whether you believe this or not, attempted to avoid drama, has found exactly that. And where has it come from? Everyone that isn't a pwnie lol.

Here is what pwnies do:

Only accept max level members cause we are elitist and dont care to help level/gear members.
Constantly strive to poach members in order to weaken our peer guilds. Cydonia look out!

Could it not be completely viable that individuals can do whatever they want? Actions of individuals do not necessarily represent the will of the guild. If we have a problem member, instead of thinking its part of some grandiose plan to usurp the powers of the game, contact us and we will gladly deal with it. As Morfic said, handling this in a respectful and private medium would have been stellar.

I also might wanna point out, that the quickness with which you believed his "we have 6 spies in yo guild, climbin in yo windows, snatchin yo guildies up" goes to show how much you have bought into the anti-pwnie hysteria.

Relax people. This is a game that is 30% complete at best. This game, nor you personally, are important enough to invest that kinda time into.

Spies... hilarious.

I honestly think there is such little content in this game, and boredom has run rampant to the point people are conjuring demons to pass the time.

Not to be rude here, but after me and morfic quite peacefully resolved everything, why do some of you feel the need to keep things going? I have no problem with most of you, but some of you need to learn how to just leave things alone. Morfic, I enjoyed the PL runs with you the other day, please feel free to join me again sometime! I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire, I just checked this thread and was a little irked by some of the stuff said. Anyways, please guys, just let it go. I'm over it, KoC is over it, we are here just to have fun and enjoy a game. Do some runs with us and you will see that we are all capable of getting along, lol. :)

Xaphan Fox
09-08-2011, 05:54 AM
Omg I am so sick of pocket legends and I cannot stop playing. I think its cause a lvl 26 enchantress > a lvl 26 engineer.

You guys made a fun class LOL.

morfic
09-08-2011, 06:22 PM
rofl I feel ya there. I love my gobli-chipmunk.

javier995
09-08-2011, 06:23 PM
yea i counted my members we had 974 yesterday morning ^_^ lol

cagethewicked
09-09-2011, 10:53 AM
Hilarious.

Here is what pwnies do:

Spies... hilarious.

Not to be rude here, but after me and morfic quite peacefully resolved everything, why do some of you feel the need to keep things going? I have no problem with most of you, but some of you need to learn how to just leave things alone. Morfic, I enjoyed the PL runs with you the other day, please feel free to join me again sometime! I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire, I just checked this thread and was a little irked by some of the stuff said. Anyways, please guys, just let it go. I'm over it, KoC is over it, we are here just to have fun and enjoy a game. Do some runs with us and you will see that we are all capable of getting along, lol. :)

Drama is jealousy. Thier jus jealous n fyi im a Guild Master n recruiting on others page come on.... really ? Super childish n asking for drama. Wish you lotts of sparkling days.
N wat was done above for recruiting all time low , they must be super despite if there advertising in other guilds threads.

Sparkle on. Cagedkiller of loa

javier995
09-12-2011, 08:37 PM
wasnt trying to recruit why would i recruit on another guilds thread? thats just shady i do apologize if it seemed like that and dramalamas? no we dont like the drama weve already kicked all the people who cause the drama. so u hear wrong those who tell u there was drama wer most likely part of it so they got the boot and they r mad lol trust me we dont like drama and we tend to avoid it but hey i guess thats what happens when we recruit newbies with no respect and cause of that we r trying to make a solution without being levelist but yet nothing comes to mind:/ any ideas?

Sanoska
09-14-2011, 06:04 AM
Hey I'm Sanoska lvl 25 OP. I am not a spy I'm sure of it. 1 scrappers. Sparkles: dusty particles that give you the power to fly HIGH above on cloud 9 >( ^•^ )<
I would like to join because i like how the herd can be joking one minute and then serious when things need tonged done. And I'm more of a pvp player my self and it also seems the herd will be getting into that once pvp is release. Well hope to hear from you peeps.

morfic
09-14-2011, 02:11 PM
Only 1 scrapper??? You besta have more than that by time new content arrives. -_- <- seriuz face

However, we have recieved your app, and you are under the sparkly eye. I'll contact you in the game. Bear..bare...baare...bare...bare with us, as we are mostly in Pl at the moment due to boredom. Guild is naught but a sleeping dragon at the moment.

Rob Prose
09-14-2011, 03:53 PM
22(went from 17-22 in 1 day(no buffs just grinding) plan to be 25 before weeks end) commando. 93% sure I'm not a spy as I've been debating starting up my guild Bad_Company here on SL since BSGO is falling apart(epic game but greedy producers(Big Point) STS games are a much better value for real cash and they dont try and force you to spend just to be able to stay alive after level 3). Only 1 scrapper(curious as to the importance of these in next patch). Sparkles: Honestly I've never thought about it before...

morfic
09-14-2011, 05:30 PM
AWWWW YEAH! Strap on your saddlez!

martin.montera1
09-16-2011, 08:17 AM
i hv 0 scrappers

THC
09-22-2011, 07:49 PM
Bump

Dracula
09-22-2011, 07:56 PM
Shout out to lilmiss and the pwnies. I did a few runs with you and your guildies the other day, and I have to say, I quite enjoyed myself. Fantastic guild.

Wish you all the best,

Dracula
GM Order of the Dragon

Deadly Deceit
09-22-2011, 08:20 PM
We be sparkly!

THC
10-03-2011, 04:29 AM
pwnie buck

morfic
10-17-2011, 10:04 PM
Yeah I bumped it. Wanna fight about it?

Fac3bon3s
10-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Saw this and it reminded me of your guild.

Yay! (http://soundcloud.com/brainpain/brainpain-unicorn-vomit-bf) <----- click

morfic
10-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Lol.

I need to start making some more pwny sigs -_-

Fac3bon3s
10-18-2011, 08:56 PM
Is the Unicorn Vomit not sparkly enough? :single_eye:

Handsofmyvodka
10-27-2011, 10:23 AM
I don't sparkel,I kick so much butt I don't need to.lol that is my motto, but no offense!

Lady_Pebbles
11-14-2011, 12:51 AM
Hellurr ;)

I had a blast with all of you earlier today at the base. Yall are hilarious and great company!

*Thren sneeks in a hug for her "bro bro" Chownis* :)

Killerade
11-14-2011, 03:21 PM
^the honorary pwnie as named by someone i forgot who

serprus
11-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Pwnies endgame guild!

morfic
11-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Yeyurr! Although I have not been playing, every time that I log in, I am greeted with many many new bronies. Miss has been doing an excellent job recruiting the finest individuals. ;)

TsunamiTheClown
11-15-2011, 01:12 AM
Welcome pwnie crossovers! You know who you are ;) we are honored to have you all! Get your sparrrkl on!

@ Thren, back at you sis ---> you rokk. : hugglz: XD

kas3closed
11-15-2011, 01:25 AM
I just wanna say im glad to be apart of this madness we call a guild Deputy YungKooz reporting for duty

ArtStar
11-16-2011, 04:46 AM
New pwnie here! Loud and proud.

Kahlua
11-16-2011, 05:34 AM
SPARKLE SPARKLE.
Supreme Galactic Overlord Kahlua...I mean Officer Kahlua reporting for duty

TsunamiTheClown
11-17-2011, 06:24 PM
New pwnie here! Loud and proud.

Gratzz on the return to #1 ArtStar! :ahem:...where ponies belong...:ahem:

:epic sparrrkls:

Lady_Pebbles
11-18-2011, 12:57 AM
Im baaaaaaack. ;)

Now all I need is a shiny new sparkly banner. XD

ArtStar
11-18-2011, 01:04 AM
Now all I need is a shiny new sparkly banner. XD

I totally was in the process of making you one, then you left. lol.

Gratzz on the return to #1 ArtStar! :ahem:...where ponies belong...:ahem:

:epic sparrrkls:

Thank you, I'm happy to be here.
<3

Lady_Pebbles
11-18-2011, 01:25 AM
I want it to be black, purple and blue!!! My fav colors. XD Oh and thank you!!!

TsunamiTheClown
11-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Well as a curious web dev, i just googled "Sparkling Pwnies" (no quotes) and this was the top hit, our guild's online forum was #2. FYI.

Nice sigs btw Ladies! Working on mine this weekend.

krutaric
11-19-2011, 08:46 PM
Hmmm when will i be an officer?? : P

Liathea
11-20-2011, 02:55 PM

Ooh, me too, me too! :D I'll love you forever with choloroform!
<3

Lady_Pebbles
11-22-2011, 10:55 PM

Ooh, me too, me too! :D I'll love you forever with choloroform!
<3

You must join our colorful spectrum of Brony siggies. XD

serprus
11-23-2011, 07:41 PM
2881 Win

TsunamiTheClown
11-25-2011, 09:20 PM
2881 Win
This is the best ever! I need this hanging in the living room.

Kahlua
11-25-2011, 09:52 PM
2881 win
lololol

Lady_Pebbles
11-25-2011, 11:28 PM
Smh... WWJPD? What would Jesus's pony do?

shinchin
11-29-2011, 03:07 PM
:):)

Kahlua
11-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Sorry yall I've been playing Skyrim!! So addicting! Haven't been on in a few days now...hope yall are managing without my talents.

LilMiss
12-02-2011, 06:18 AM
Welcome all new pwnies keep up the sparkles

aee
12-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Hello Guys! Im Aee! this is my first reply in starlegend forum lol

way to go pwnies!:D

ArtStar
12-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Hello Guys! Im Aee! this is my first reply in starlegend forum lol

way to go pwnies!:D

And you picked the most awesome thread to post on! :]

omfg I love the Jesus pwnie pic, it feels so, right!

I feel like this actually happened!

xD

Iron Hand
12-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Happy to be part of a great group of ppl... Want to know a little bout me ? Check my profile here... Will be adding on to it ltr. Also check my post in sl player vs player under thread "enough is enough" gives a little insight to what i am and how i play. ( sorry do not know how to post links from phone yet... Forgive me.) Let me know what i can do for pwnies thnx again peeps.

Killerade
12-06-2011, 03:34 PM
Hey Ironhand..I know you!

Iron Hand
12-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Lol... I am sure u ran with me a couple of times bfore i was a pwnie...

Before i could not spell pwnie now i r one :) (really i couldnt i thought it was a typo lol)

Killerade
12-06-2011, 04:58 PM
nope i just remembered chillin in GH with ya thats bout it

Iron Hand
12-06-2011, 06:19 PM
nope i just remembered chillin in GH with ya thats bout it

Lol ... Ohhhh... My bad then.. ran with so many cant keep up.. need my writting pad again...

morfic
12-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Woop woop

Aculeas
12-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Woop woop when you coming back dude?

morfic
12-06-2011, 07:15 PM
when you coming back dude?

Working on it now. New job is starting to settle. Warned my wife to prepare for my upcoming nightly SL routine. So it should be soon. ESPECIALLY now that there are peeveepee's to be had! I am missing out on all the fun! I hear you guys have been Sparkle Prancin all on dem suckas without me! *tear*

HOOF2FACE

TsunamiTheClown
12-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Morph have you seen the epic pwnie thread here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43808-Epic-thread-is-epic)?

If not check it out :) Oh and wb!

morfic
12-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Yes I saw it. AND I LOVED IT. :p

By the way. To all pwnies who have registered at our forums, I have now added you all to the BRONIES group. You should now have access to the other areas of the forums, instead of just the guest section.

To all pwnies who have not registered at our forums, please do so now, so that I can make you a brony as well.

DO EET AND SPARKLE! <3

Iron Hand
12-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Thnx to my awsome family for leveling me up ... Add one more max now we are now #2 in max commandos ... Wtg pwnies.. *polsihes sparkling Arbiter helmet* :)

Liathea
12-07-2011, 02:28 PM
I thought the Pwnie forum was pretty empty... MOAR FORUM!

morfic
12-07-2011, 02:54 PM
I thought the Pwnie forum was pretty empty... MOAR FORUM!

Yah, I just restricted access to the guest area until I manually made the registrant a full fledged brony. But no one used the forum before, so I didn't keep up with it. But now I will go back to updating and administrating it. :)

Deathpunch
12-11-2011, 12:37 PM
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Morfic for all the running he did with me and Kate and helping us reach cap last night. Thanks, Morfic! You're assistance is greatly appreciated!

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

morfic
12-11-2011, 04:32 PM
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Morfic for all the running he did with me and Kate and helping us reach cap last night. Thanks, Morfic! You're assistance is greatly appreciated!

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

No bro, thank you! I hit cap today as well, largely in part to our runs yesterday.

Good times were had!

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Deathpunch
12-11-2011, 05:16 PM
No bro, thank you! I hit cap today as well, largely in part to our runs yesterday.

Good times were had!

Wewt! Gratz!

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

morfic
12-12-2011, 07:45 PM
Pwnyswag-Sparkle-Time! WOOP WOOP!

Xaphan Fox
12-14-2011, 07:54 AM
<--prepared for the expansion.. are you?

Ardon
12-14-2011, 09:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AFna6R-rAo

I thought of le pwnies as I saw this :P

Princesssa7508
12-14-2011, 10:16 AM
I wanna say Thank You to all the pwnies who helped me get through with my last Toon to level 36. Those were two hard and great nights of nothing but grind. And knowing that update is around the corner. I really wanted my op Arbiter Helm and guess what I got it. Thanks to all of you that helped me here and there, also (to those who are not pwnies but invited me in to their runs)... And also to my bestie Shreeya who never gave up. Love ya bestie and love all of you pwnies....

ˇFATALITY!.... VIVA LOS PWNIES....
"SPARKLES OF IMMORTALITY...."

morfic
12-14-2011, 12:40 PM
<--prepared for the expansion.. are you?

YEEEAAAHHHHHHH! I AM GONNA SNUGGLE YOU ALL THE WAY TO 41 MANG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AFna6R-rAo

I thought of le pwnies as I saw this :P

Ahahaha. AWESOME! Thanks for the share!

I wanna say Thank You to all the pwnies who helped me get through with my last Toon to level 36. Those were two hard and great nights of nothing but grind. And knowing that update is around the corner. I really wanted my op Arbiter Helm and guess what I got it. Thanks to all of you that helped me here and there, also (to those who are not pwnies but invited me in to their runs)... And also to my bestie Shreeya who never gave up. Love ya bestie and love all of you pwnies....

ˇFATALITY!.... VIVA LOS PWNIES....
"SPARKLES OF IMMORTALITY...."

Viva los pwnies! Gogo!

SPARKLE! <3 you guys!

Killerade
12-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Morfy u need to modify yur first post in this thread lol

Princesssa7508
12-14-2011, 04:35 PM
Why ppl on threads keep calling us haters what's up with that.... Anyways I found this and like to share...

morfic
12-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Pwn Pwny-pa-pwny, Pwn Pwny-pa-pwny.. I fouuunnnnnd you, miss new pwny.
Get to together and bring it back to me.
Hit the Brony club, for bout a week or two.
Put a derp on it, then see wut it do.

That is all.

Iron Hand
12-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Anyone know why i was removed from pwnies forum... Was i booted from sparkling pwnies and no one told me?... Tried to get on today and said sorry you have entered an account that is inactive... What??? Sorry if i made someone mad... If you wish me to leave for some reason just tell me.. i thought pwnies wanted me to help... :/

Kahlua
12-16-2011, 12:55 PM
Anyone know why i was removed from pwnies forum... Was i booted from sparkling pwnies and no one told me?... Tried to get on today and said sorry you have entered an account that is inactive... What??? Sorry if i made someone mad... If you wish me to leave for some reason just tell me.. i thought pwnies wanted me to help... :/

Didn't you rage quit the guild for a day or two? Someone probably removed you because of that. Just message Morfic about it :)

Iron Hand
12-16-2011, 01:58 PM
I still had access yesterday and that was last friday.. and no not rage quit lol ... Only left bcause certain person whom no longer pwnie was causing trouble in pvp and no one would do anything at time ... He would invite me then switch sides aand rush 3 to 1 on me... Whn asked y he said i would help or he make sure i was removed from guild... So not to cause trouble is y i left but u yall convinced me u wanted me...

Killerade
12-16-2011, 01:59 PM
good job pwnies we came to Voleria, we saw Voleria and we conquered Voleria (not to mention the new batches of purps and auction hall)! Let us unleash a sparkly death to the haters!

EDIT: talk to morfy ironhand he handles the forum stuff

TsunamiTheClown
12-16-2011, 07:44 PM
Pwines n-control at the ah for first (critical) 48 hrs! :brohoofs: all around. One word, B-A-N-K.

morfic
12-17-2011, 09:21 AM
No iron, we just made some changes that accidently swapped some to inactive. I will fix asap! Sorry!

Woop woop, grts to me, miss, and art for level 41 SMEXINESS!! OH so sparkly!

Olz
12-18-2011, 05:55 AM
So I thought I would say hi on the are guild thread so hi

Iron Hand
12-18-2011, 09:16 PM

the three amigos :) all commando gear l40
red = regular
purple = custom
blue = platinum

we sparkle dudes

morfic
12-19-2011, 01:22 AM
Ahah awesome iron. Keep on sparkling!

morfic
12-20-2011, 11:49 AM
For anyone wishing to join the sparkliest and best guild around. Put in an application at...

thx!

Liathea
12-21-2011, 07:06 PM
Please note that level requirement is now 36 +, not 25+ as stated on the first post.

Morfic, that first post reeeeally needs to be updated, lol. xD

morfic
12-21-2011, 07:32 PM
hahah made that change. However, I have been too lazy to get an updated list of officers. ;p

morfic
12-22-2011, 01:47 PM
Noobs, we don't need you, but chu need us Shake it off, let it spark, now start to cuss And I don't run pwnies, I let em run theyself And you ain't gotta sell sparkles, boy, it sells itself, Like nothing else Yeah I'm a pwny boy, but those big noob tears fill me up with joy Aint life grand (life's grand) livin up pwny, Here go da whisper song, baby this is us ready? Sparkle on me enthusiastically, what ever it is that chu do, you do it admirably And I ain't choose them, they done chose me Its morf and my pwnies, all the way in this thang

Pwny, Pwny, Pwny, Pwny, sparkin' everywhere Pwny, Pwny, Pwny, Pwny, sparkin' everywhere Pwny, Pwny, Pwny, Pwny, sparkin' everywhere Sparkin' everywhere, sparkin' everywhere pwn pwny-pa-pwny, pwn pwny-pa-pwny

I found you derpy pwnies Get it together and bring it back to me Hit the brony club for about month or 2 Put a derp on it, then see what it do

Sparkle bright, sparkle bright, sparkle right Sparkle bright, sparkle bright, sparkle right Sparkle bright, sparkle bright, sparkle right Sparkle bright, sparkle bright, sparkle right

Quarter to twelve and I just walked in Pwnies make ya spark wit Lilmiss and friends Sippin' on yo tears, blong blong blong Causin' all yo fears, whom, whom, whom Pwnies get ta jiggling, Yeah, we all wigglin' Get that sparkle shakin', like you star-struck shivering Pwnies be delivering, all type of flashes.. Got these noobs shaking like molasses

Figured I'd finish the pwny anthem for you guys

Katy
12-24-2011, 01:20 AM
Sparkling Pwnies
Let's make it SPARKLE!!

Hi! Heard about this guild earlier.. sounds fun and I'm wanting to join a really fun, cool, friendly, drama-free guild and this actually seemed like the perfect opportunity to do so. SO, I know that you're only recruiting for end-game such and such :D so its ok if I wait.. will do my best to hurry my butt up and get to level 46 ASAP, also if confirmed, do I need to register on y'all's website?? ~ Btw, I LOVE your mottos~

~~ Questions ~~
1.Are you a SPY?!? No I am not a spy, never have been nor will I EVER be. I don't enjoy spying on other guilds as it doesn't prove a thing.
2.How many scrappers do you own? (Important!) I have never been to Numa campaign to be able to get a scrapper drop, but I will be updating when I do, I'm still level 12, so I should be able to go to the Numa campaigns in a few days...
3.Define....sparkles. Small sparks and/or gleaming, shining particles. <--- Is this enough? :p
4.Why do you wish to join the herd? As I've stated above, I'm willing to join a fun, organized guild, no drama AT ALL, friendly, cool, also a reason to log on Star Legends in the first place.

Again, I'll be doing my best to get to the required level to join, and if this is confirmed, I'll register on the site...

See you soon and hope for the best of you! *cough* Sparkle *cough* ...ooh, shiny.....

Olz
12-25-2011, 02:48 AM
Merry Christmas lets make Christmas sparkle!

Katy
12-26-2011, 02:39 AM
hope y'all had a very merry christmas and a *happy* new year! (~'-')~

Epic Unicorns!
12-28-2011, 01:29 PM
By request of Morific:

Whirlzap
12-28-2011, 09:10 PM
I'm bored, so I'm gonna answer these questions for fun:D

Are you a SPY?!? I'm not a spy. But I am a trap, however.

How many scrappers do you own? (Important!)No comprehendo. What's a scrapper.

Define....sparkles.Hmm. Brbchecksgoogle
sparkles3rd person singular present, plural of spar·kle
Verb:
Shine brightly with flashes of light.
Noun:
A glittering flash of light.

Ok there.

Are you guys cows:D MOOO!:D

Katy
12-28-2011, 09:14 PM
By request of Morific:

*sniff* Beautiful... *wipes tear falling down cheek*

morfic
12-29-2011, 09:39 AM
I'm bored, so I'm gonna answer these questions for fun:D

Are you a SPY?!? I'm not a spy. But I am a trap, however.

How many scrappers do you own? (Important!)No comprehendo. What's a scrapper.

Define....sparkles.Hmm. Brbchecksgoogle
sparkles3rd person singular present, plural of spar·kle
Verb:
Shine brightly with flashes of light.
Noun:
A glittering flash of light.

Ok there.

Are you guys cows:D MOOO!:D

And that my friends, is an awesome application. Except that you are automatically denied for not know what a scrapper is! :p

-----

SPARKLING PWNIES HAS A NEW FORUM! No no, let me rephrase that!

SPARKLING PWNIES HAS A NEW COMMUNITY WEBSITE! What does it offer you ask? I'll tell you:

-User groups and forums dedicated to both Star Legends and World of Midgard
-Those who play SL but not WoM will not see WoM's forums, and vice versa.
-Full member list for both games!
-Chat box
-Personal profiles with a wall to chat on
-VOICE SERVER!! Get in here and talk!
-Tons more crap i can't remember, come check it out!

www.sparkling-pwnies.enjin.com

Princesssa7508
12-29-2011, 09:45 AM
Yeah we PWNING ON THEM.....LOL woopwoop!!! ....

I love it, last night was Hella Fun, can't wait for Tonight....

Haters Gonna Hate!!!! WoopWoop!!

Kahlua
12-29-2011, 01:46 PM
yo dawg I heard you guys talk about adult content.

morfic
12-29-2011, 02:14 PM

Sometimes we say ....poopie head

Shhhhh! Hee hee!

Olz
12-29-2011, 02:30 PM

Sometimes we say ....poopie head

Shhhhh! Hee hee!

hehe poopie head hehehe

 roar

morfic
12-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Thanks to Chownis, we now have our own Domain for our fancy new website community!

www.sparklingpwnies.com

EAT IT!

Ardon
12-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Thanks to Chownis, we now have our own Domain for our fancy new website community!

www.sparklingpwnies.com

EAT IT!

oh you fancy huh?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

morfic
12-29-2011, 03:44 PM
oh you fancy huh?

Yeh, I fancy.

Yu fancy?

Ardon
12-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Yeh, I fancy.