PDA

View Full Version : Please Introduce Yourself!

Samhayne
04-02-2010, 12:51 AM
Please use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow Pocket Legends players!

Please keep in mind not to reveal any of your personally identifiable information (you know, your real name, phone number, address, that sort of stuff), thanks!

Samhayne
04-02-2010, 12:57 AM
I'll get this party started! Let's see, well I've played more MMO's than I can count on both hands and well, probably with my toes too! Along the way, I've managed to work on a couple of them too. I also really love my iPhone and am so proud and excited to be involved with the first 3D iPhone MMO! When I'm not gaming or yammering on my iPhone, I'm training up for a sprint Triathlon this summer, playing my guitar, hanging out with friends and family or chasing after our very active Wheaten Terrier.

So, what about you? Take a minute to say hi, tell us about how you heard about Pocket Legends and something about yourself.

I hope to see you in game!

Ridonic
04-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Hello Ridonic here I heard about Pocket Legends from toucharcade.com and the moment I seen the teaser video I was excited to play. I enjoy MMORPG's, shooting pool and riding motorcycles.

Justg
04-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Hello there! I am JustG, I am on the dev team, and I am very excited to be here! =D

Dillinger
04-04-2010, 05:55 PM
New to site and new to the game, but it is pretty neat and runs great on my iPad. I'm looking forward to the iPhone version so my son and I can play at the same time. We are big World of Warcraft players but are getting a bit bored with it, so we are looking forward to teaming up with some other players on PL in the future.

Zodiac
04-04-2010, 08:29 PM
New to site and new to the game, but it is pretty neat and runs great on my iPad. I'm looking forward to the iPhone version so my son and I can play at the same time. We are big World of Warcraft players but are getting a bit bored with it, so we are looking forward to teaming up with some other players on PL in the future.

Hi I'm Zodiac, looking for a MMO/multiplayer experience on the iPad. I liked the game, I liked the classes and abilities, I hope this game goes from strength to strength!

Hi Dillinger, grouped with you for a bit, it was fun, not much lag on my end, I just found the controls a little awkward at times, but lots of fun so far!

Hellshock
04-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Hi all. Hellshock here. You'll see my in game right now as the Bumbles the warrior bear. Did a dungeon solo so far. Enjoying this on the iPad right now - the controls were a little funky at first but i'm liking it.

I was wondering - am I suppose to be able to open chests? It's weird that I can see them but I can't figure out how to open them.

edit: ah-ha. You hit auto attack and it will attack them but i can't seem to do it any other way.

asommers
04-04-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm asommers, one of the programmers.

Send bugs my way via the Bugs and Technical Issues forum!

-ALS

jaredtwing
04-04-2010, 10:47 PM
Jared here. Enjoying playing the game. Only killed a couple of mobs before I had to put it down lest I get sucked in too bad. I have programming to do after all. Heh.

Rylin
04-05-2010, 03:29 AM
Rylin here - can't wait to get this on the 3GS. ;) Nice to meet everybody

Daphne
04-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Daphne here. Mostly been playing an elf enchanter. Long time world of warcraft player, though on the extremely causal side. Tried out a few earlier MMO's on the iphone, but this is my favorite so far and one of the reasons I'm glad to have gotten my iPad. The character's are so cute and I love the little quips the mobs make.

Ray
04-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Hello, I'm Ray! Absolute MMO-nut.
One of TouchArcade's many, waiting for this game to release onto the smaller iDevices already! Darn the iPad users getting a head start!
That won't matter much though, I'll be right up there soon enough ;)

Jakis
04-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Jakis here-
I'm on the art team, and very happy to be here. Thanks for joining us and for your feedback. :)

MattyD94
04-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Hello, can't wait to get this on my ipod touch :)

Reaper
04-05-2010, 03:51 PM
Hi, I am Joey.
I enjoy programming from time to time (Mainly Java + Actionscript 3.0). I currently have Windows 7 but should get a Mac soon and I can't wait for this game. Good Job!

FeralDruid
04-06-2010, 02:55 PM
FeralDruid here, my PL name has yet to be determined thx to Appstore approval lag :(.

Long time WoW player here, Feral Druid to be exact, so I'm in love with the fact that the Warrior is a bear :) I quit WoW about 6 months ago due to life catching up with me and have been without an outlet for my MMO/Instance/PvP fix. I'm really excited to give PL a go, it seems to have touched upon the core features of what I liked most about WoW.

I'm a designer by trade, and writer on the side.

Fellollex
04-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Hey, Whats up. Fellollex here. Just saying that I'm a long time WoW fan but had to stop cause I my cousin stole my account lol. Can't wait for this to be released on the iPhone

Samhayne
04-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Hey Fellollex, welcome to Pocket Legends! Be sure not to let your account snatchin' cousin on your iPhone! :)

setec
04-07-2010, 09:33 AM
Long time casual WoW player here. I found this today for my iPad and love it! Total mini WoW experience. Looking forward to the iPhone/iPod Touch version for family and friends.

DarkShrike
04-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Just found this today. Looks like it will be a lot of fun.

See you in game!!

Bootneck
04-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Hi guys, looking forward to seeing you in game when the iphone version is released.

Tulli
04-08-2010, 03:45 AM
Hi all, Tulli here. Another TA body very much looking forward to the iPhone release. I'm from the UK and I'll come back and post my character name once I'm all setup. Big MMO fan but for me it's the community that matters, nice to have the developers active on the forum and in game :D hope to see everyone online soon.

Hi again all, I've created an Archer on Alterra called Maxdps, all invites welcome.

Aegis
04-08-2010, 04:49 AM
Aegis- desperately impatient for iPhone version
I run, play Ultimate Frisbee and do Medieval Swordfighting games called Belegarth and Dagorhir when I'm not at work crunching numbers

cKr1
04-08-2010, 06:08 AM
cKr1's here. Another guy who can't wait the iPhone/iTouch release. I'm 22 and I'm from Spain.

COME ON APPLE !

HeadsHunter
04-08-2010, 12:39 PM
HH reporting in i hope yo enjoy this gane with you all

Drelbs
04-08-2010, 01:09 PM
Hi, this is Drelbs from Touch Arcade, one of the lucky ones to beta test this awesome game, and finally back on now that the iPhone/iPod version has hit iTunes in the US!

Since it seems there's a lot more warriors this time around, I'll be playing as an archer. See you in the game! :)

aznriceboi13
04-08-2010, 04:19 PM
hey dar this b aznriceboi13, shall try this soon

Chross
04-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Hey guys. Chross here, playing a warrior. Just found out about this game. Looks pretty cool.

Klaus Ze Behr
04-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Guten tag! Klaus here, heard about the iPad version on Touch Arcade and happy to see it on the iPod Touch now! See you in game!

Auf wiedersehen!

mefiik
04-08-2010, 10:57 PM
Hi there:) I am Mefiik... Playin MMO games was always my hobby and this game for my iPhone is just amazing:) I am lookin foward to see how this game will grow and how it will me better and better:)

webertron
04-09-2010, 01:00 AM
I'm webertron... I haven't really started playing yet but this game seems like exactly what I was looking for. We'll see how much I lag from Australia though.

Skeeta
04-09-2010, 02:33 AM
Hey what's up former wow player here(Druid and hunter) having a blast with the new game.
Playin an elf and a bird. Skeeta(elf, set for big heals) and Squats(birdie)

zoul
04-09-2010, 02:35 AM
Hey all, find me online as Panzer (warrior) or Howitzer (archer).

Playing from Singapore. Great to be here!

Lugoves
04-09-2010, 07:06 AM
ID Lugoves Elf NE FL USA www.Lugoves.com - Peace

Zimmi
04-09-2010, 07:45 AM
Hi, I'm Zimmi, playing an Enchantress. I play WoW as well as a shaman (resto) so I'm feeling out healing in this game :D Loving the game so far, so much potential! Can't wait to see where Spacetime takes it!

Dayna
04-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Hi everyone, I'm Dayna. I've only played for ~30 minutes or so. I keep dying. Maybe it's because I chose the enchantress class and I'm supposed to hang back. idk.

It's fun so far. :-)

Ahuita
04-13-2010, 09:06 AM
I have level 13 and now to up level what can i do, i buy dungeon but say me create account in sandox

EddyBumba
04-13-2010, 09:29 AM
Hey up, been on the forum and game since day one but thought it was time I said Hi!

Used to play a lot of WoW so can see the potential and love the game. Really looking forward to the new content, hoping more raid, pulling tactics are gonna be needed.

Massive shout to the devs for 1) building a great foundation and 2) the speedy updates to player requests - great customer care, must be the fastest request responces in any app?

Look forward to playing with you all and gimme a wave in game :D

(Big shout to Dizko and Reaper!)

doot
04-13-2010, 10:40 AM
Dootelf on Alterra. Hiya ;)

Ibemo2
04-15-2010, 02:22 PM
Hello. I'm new to the game on iPad. The controls r awkward at first but I'm getting the hang of it. I look forward to meeting players. I'm missmo on the game.

Yourmum90
04-15-2010, 02:40 PM
Hi, its a little late but hey. played wow extensivley a few years ago and loving the new mobile game

Woody
04-15-2010, 03:59 PM
Hi i'm Woody, i'm French. So scuse me for my english.
My character is a Warrior in the Alterra server, he's lvl 25 =)
I used to play WoW, but I prefer Pocket Legends, I play it on the iPhone =D

Serpent330
04-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Hello all,

As a retired WoW player I was excited to find a real MMORPG in the App store. Pocket Legends is pretty amazing for an iGame and has a lot of potential. I'm currently rockin a Warrior and an Archer on the Alterra server and will most likely roll an Enchantress soon. I'm also looking forward to the new content and happy to see so much feedback and support for this game, which tells me it's only gonna get better!

Bassar
04-18-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm Bassar. Great job on this telephone game! Beats Midnight Bowling or Tetris any day!

123seeyah
04-18-2010, 07:11 PM
Hi, I'm just new here.

I have a level 16 archer (Aeda) and a level 13 Enchantress (Supladita)

Towelie
04-18-2010, 10:06 PM
Hey everybody i'm tyrack and i just wanted to let everyone know...
when chests are opened they are shared with the party, so you don't have to risk your life, or waste your mana to open them.
Thanks!
-Tyrack

Towelie
04-18-2010, 10:09 PM
my characters Tyrack and Swoo on the server Alterra
and Tyrack and Towelie on the server Fnord
add me if you'd like :)

-Tyrack

Kossi
01-08-2011, 07:20 PM
hi im kossi, and i like digging up old threads

jjjjaaaakkkke
01-08-2011, 07:52 PM
I like bleach man, why you have the stupidest verse?

Angelicious
01-08-2011, 08:15 PM
hey, i like posting funny things on the forum

BlasterBird
01-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Hi im Blasterbird, and I like threads brought back from the grave.

jjjjaaaakkkke
01-08-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm raising the bars I'll shoot for the moon

Firepants
01-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Hi, I'm firepants. I am a well-built chic with GOOD
Reputation, who can cook frogs
LEGS, Who appreciates a good FuCshia
Garden.

BlasterBird
01-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Hi, I'm firepants. I am a well-built chic with GOOD
Reputation, who can cook frogs
LEGS, Who appreciates a good FuCshia
Garden.

And long walks on the beach? ;)

Firepants
01-08-2011, 08:55 PM
And long walks on the beach? ;)

That's just a given : )

seaweed
01-10-2011, 09:23 PM
I'm seaweed, any quester here may know me a seaweedbrain. just call me sw. i am a quester, a huge PJO fan (percy jackson) a fan of zombies, and pssibnly in love with a fictional character named bast (cat goddess). i also have ADHD

pendulu
01-12-2011, 07:33 AM
hi guys, pendulu here! amazing what you achieved beeing possible on my mobile =) I am done with the noob areas with all of my chars, cant wait till paypal works nicely so i can finally advance to the next maps.. well done =)

-pen