PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 26 bear twink

Dipo
08-16-2011, 09:38 PM
Ive heard tht lvl 25 pvp is amost always full with players pvping so i made a twink dex bear and i need help on what sould i put the points on. And also need help on your opinions on whats the best items for lvl 25 twinks thanks

GELLIO77
08-17-2011, 06:16 AM
i think for items crystaline, onyx or earth quake plate, vyx helm, demon claw talon, and steel block? thats the prefered set up if you can afford it i guess, on build im not any gd with bears sry :/

Zeubermensch
08-17-2011, 11:10 PM
I actually just got my bear to PvP at 25. I'm curious to see what people have to say here. :)

Salutee
08-18-2011, 01:33 AM
IF you need any help add swooshftw.

suchysuch
02-23-2012, 09:50 AM
I have a guide of lvl 26 pvp bears. I will talk about TANK bears.

Tanks bears are bears that can withstand alot of dmg in a fight against someone else, while doing a number of dmg.
Lets first start with gear. I suggest these:
Jewel Thief's Crystalline Leather
Jewel Thief's Crystalline Helm
Sniper's Demon Claw
Jewel Thief's Earthquake Wing

Lets first start with these. The reason why i chose these is because they are very cheap, and are very good gear.
The only problem is that the Sniper's Demon Claw is pretty expensive. If you can't afford that, you might want to try the purple version first.

Now that we got our gear, lets move on to our tank build, the most exciting part!

6 rage
6 hellscream
5 crushing blow
1 beckon (beckon isn't a WHOLE lot of importance. Tanks aren't supposed to have high beckon in my opinion)
3 stomp (you only need stomp at 3. 3 is almost same as 6, but 6 only has a little bit more dmg)
1 super mega slash (sms)
3 iron blood (IB)

When you fight, you of course first buff your two buffs, rage and IB.
When you first get in range of the opponent, you use hellscream, crushing blow, beckon, stomp, sms.
You first hellscream to lower your opponents hit % and lower their attack dmg. Then you do crushing blow to lower your opponents attack even more.
You beckon, stomp. You have to sms RIGHT AFTER stomp so it adds extra dmg and knocks enemy back more.
Say if your opponent kites you. Kite means staying out of your distance and using their auto attack on you.
Most kites are done with CrossBows.
When your opponent gets closer, first hellscream. You probaly aren't close enough for crushing blow. Thats why your IB is 3. To add more armor from range attacks.
Then you do your smash combo.

Being a lvl 26 tank is hard, so don't expect you get it right on the first few days/weeks.
Thank you VERY much everyone. I hope you enjoy my guide :-)!!!

GELLIO77
02-24-2012, 01:42 PM
my prefered build

6:rage, iron blood
5:hell scream
4:
3:stomp
2:beckon, sms
1:

they guys build above me is ok but tanks need a lot more beckon and tanks dont have dex armour...