PDA

View Full Version : Respond quickly please

RickyxTan88
08-16-2011, 10:09 PM
Ok. Its driving me nuts! Is it just me or does empathy still not work? I'm doing runs on Cycorop. Still only the last 2 heals kick in

Arterra
08-16-2011, 10:29 PM
Devs have made it clear they Intend to make it work one day. Till then, wait for full release xD

Ps pls put more info on title... It's not like we ignore questions. In fact, quite a few of us will jump at a chance to answer first lol.

RickyxTan88
08-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Lol! Ok. I'll start doing that.
Hope Empathy works someday

Flip
08-17-2011, 10:03 AM
I gave this another look at each rank and I'm seeing three heal ticks. There are a couple of things to watch out for here that can give the impression that Empathy isn't working correctly:

Empathy does not heal the moment you cast it. The flow is Cast Empathy(with big green effect) - tick - Heal 1 - tick - Heal 2 - tick - Heal 3. This is by design, it means you have to be a little proactive with your heals.
The combat log (the floating damage and heal numbers above your head) only scrolls by so fast. If you're in a pitched battle and receiving many hits the log can get behind. You may have noticed this happening when you finish fighting but the numbers keep scrolling for a while. You receive the heal effect at the appropriate time but the green heal number then has to work its way to the front of the combat log 'queue' if that makes sense.

Taking those points into account please do let us know if you're not seeing 3 heal ticks. :positive: :positive: :positive:

kamikazees
08-17-2011, 11:06 AM
I have been testing this and have gotten 3 ticks with every cast. It looks like a 2-3 second delay between cast, heal, heal, heal, which makes the whole buff last longer than the recharge.