PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best stat and item setup for a level 5 paladin twink?

Ueteanetabac
08-16-2011, 11:00 PM
Whats the best stat and item setup for a level 5 paladin twink?

Im just wondering, I want to maximize my mana regen, while maximizing my attack power.
Im willing to spend a little plat.

TANKKAAR
08-16-2011, 11:59 PM
Honestly dude at lvl 5 I dont think there is an effect pally build for mage unless you plan on spamming mana pots IMO (at that lvl should be cheap). I am pretty sure that at lvl 5 most your m/s comes from the dedicated attribute points on intelligence.... I could be wrong tho havent been a lvl 5 mage in a very long whike now....hahaha

Anyways goodluck ;-)

Register
08-17-2011, 08:47 AM
Lol! The very best non plat gear that gives mana regen would be oranges. There were a prefix and suffix thread somewhere....but look for the one that gives 1 ms. You would have to farm them however because finding em in cs is pretty hard....not many listed...or at all...I had a broken axe of str ( i think) level 5....I think it was str...it was whatever suffix gives +3 str. Whites cant give ms unless bought from a vendor.

Reggin
08-17-2011, 09:00 AM
I have 20 str and 22 int with gear on my level five paladin... 5 h/s 6 m/s... 63 dps 13 armor 5 crit 5 dodge...

That's the best I can do, but the exact gear and my build are secret... Does pretty well for level 5 pvp...

Register
08-17-2011, 09:01 AM
I have 20 str and 22 int with gear on my level five paladin... 5 h/s 6 m/s... 63 dps 13 armor 5 crit 5 dodge...

That's the best I can do, but the exact gear and my build are secret... Does pretty well for level 5 pvp...
OMFG. Nice stats bro.

And lovin the name!

EdIT: sent you a pm....did u get it? lol.

Ueteanetabac
08-17-2011, 12:06 PM
I have sorcerers robes, but I cant squeeze out enough skill points for str

Zerious
08-17-2011, 12:25 PM
I have sorcerers robes, but I cant squeeze out enough skill points for str

tried respeccing while wearing the robe?

Register
08-17-2011, 12:46 PM

Dont do that. I figured out how Reg did it! You just need some pretty good boosters. meaning the whites that give +3 str/int/dex. But why sorcerer robes? It seems that blacksmiths mail would be better. But sorcerer is the only one that gives ms and hs....

Ueteanetabac
08-17-2011, 01:49 PM
I understand I need boosters.

I just need the boosters...

I'll buy em from someone if they are cheap enough

Kraze
08-17-2011, 01:55 PM
Croc gear is str mana regen. There's helms weps shields and plates out there

Ueteanetabac
08-17-2011, 03:05 PM
The idea is to have mana that regens faster than I use it.

With sorcerers, I have all the regen values I need, but I end up 1 skill point short X(

If there was a +3 int helm, I'd be good.

Register
08-17-2011, 03:08 PM
The idea is to have mana that regens faster than I use it.

With sorcerers, I have all the regen values I need, but I end up 1 skill point short X(

If there was a +3 int helm, I'd be good.

So u got other +3 stuff? Anyways, I was able to have the sorcerer cloth to equip itself. Then boost to my other gear.

Ueteanetabac
08-17-2011, 05:59 PM

This might work... Robe has +7 int...

If I still stay above, it might work

Conradin
08-17-2011, 06:48 PM
I use a lvl 3 dark hammer, the lvl 4 helm that gives 2 str and int, and sorcer's robe. I then bought one of the shields that gave 3 str, and lvl 1 robe that gave 3 int.

the hammer takes 16 str to keep on. but you want the int stuff on first.

it take 22 int to wear sorcers robe. Put in 17 int and equip the lvl 1 robe that gives 3 int. Then put on the int helm that gives 2 int. thats 5 int, so you'll be able to wear the sorcers robe. now your covered int wise. Take off the int helm. You can also use lvl 1,2, or 3 plat int weapons to boost.

str- put 11 into str. Put on the shield that gives 3 str, and you will then be able to equip the helm giving 2 str. you will have 16 str. Then put on the hammer and your golden. I think you can then put on the crafted lvl 5 str helm for and extra dodge.

Ueteanetabac
08-17-2011, 07:58 PM
Cool, thanks conradin.

I gave you reputation. You are now more reputable