PDA

View Full Version : Ankhs cost more than arcane items

Golem
06-16-2016, 05:30 PM
Or almost.

I think it is unfair that every arcane items went by millions-ten millions down but nothing changed for important thing as Ankhs. It makes ppl hate more new players or players who cant afford Ankhs because they cost too much. I dont want talk much about this problem just sts please come up with something about this big problem. Ty

Ardbeg
06-16-2016, 06:17 PM
Ankhs cost a lot, but you can completely avoid spending them, provided you go for the low hanging fruits. We are in a state of the game where the highest selling items don't come from crates and where a lot of farming opportunities besides crates exist. And i don't talk about Antignome or Banished items, but for example the new vanities which are in reach of everyone. Gold elite runner chest also drop the former expensive jewel elixiers fairly frequently. Of course, the newest elite maps are an ankh festival for all without the proper gear/party, but theres a lot to gain below that without spending on ankhs now. This is a result of the latest community feedbacks and should be acknowledged.
You can't have everything:
easy to farm, no initial investment on ankhs, lix or gears, good profit.
You always get only two of them :)

Ardbeg
06-17-2016, 09:30 AM
you cant avoid anks usage in elites, not with rogue.

Anyway you are telling farming opportunities everywhere and it pays good... I strongly disagree. Faming is like the rate of getting fossil on arena chest which pays the same. For instance im not gonna tell the antignome rates , for vanity i did run that cryostar boss a lot of time and never get that encrusted chest, granted i did make some gold from white weapon pieces on first days but its dead now anyway because weapons arent good(rogue-warrior).

Farming isnt as its used to be, like fangs or vials on last season or 200k rengols. We were making runs for an hour or two daily and getting some profit progressively, and it was paying well and it was consistent. Since it was a reliable income, noone was afraid to spend their gold and economy was pretty alive

Now i feel like i lose more than I farm in that antignome maps, that "anks costing a lot" conplaint is coming from there. If it was paying progressively i would burn anks but not for nothing.

ps:Those are my observations and opinions not speaking for everyone.

For example yesterday we had 2 weapon vanity drops in our party in about 15 runs. Last week i alone had 2 on a day, which imho is pretty good. Overall i made millions in the cryostar event normal alone, which really isn't that ankh-hungry. That is my experience, you might want to give it a try!