PDA

View Full Version : Screen-Shot App?

IBNobody
08-17-2011, 07:39 AM
What screen-shot app works best with SL? I have Shoot-Me, but it seems to get pushed out of memory.

KhaosAngel
08-17-2011, 07:56 AM
I use Screenshot It- no video though, i believe- I use this because I don't want to root phone-There are two versions though, one for rooted, one for unrooted- With the unrooted I also had to download a program onto my computer, then plug phone in, and enable the screenshot-it, then unplug and ready to go-shake phone to snap shot-The downloaded prog is not a big deal, only takes a minute-it also usues very,very little processor power running in the background.

Physiologic
08-17-2011, 10:34 AM
Depends on your device, Android version, and if its rooted/unrooted. Some phones may have a built-in screenshot program. What device do you use?

IBNobody
08-17-2011, 10:55 AM
I have a rooted Samsung Epic, running a custom ROM. I'll try Screenshot-It and report back.

xBearSpiritx
08-17-2011, 06:35 PM
You can also try giving the 'Shootme' Android app a go... link here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.bw.picme.local&hl=en

IBNobody
08-17-2011, 08:54 PM
You can also try giving the 'Shootme' Android app a go... link here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.bw.picme.local&hl=en

That's what I have, and that's what I think I'll stick with.

I was just disappointed in that I couldn't keep it running through the dungeons. I REALLY wanted to get a screenshot of the Vular Ticker.

Rittik
11-09-2011, 11:32 AM
You may try installing Cyanogen Mod 7.1.0 to your device...it lets you take screenshot from a pre installed app in the rom! it helps me a lot....at first before installing CM7.1 i used Screenshot-it....though it needs rooted ..and CM7.1.0 needs Clockword Recovery mod for installation

Kahlua
11-09-2011, 03:24 PM
I gave up on phone screen shots and just power up a Chrome browser if I need to take a picture :o

BodMaster
11-09-2011, 07:04 PM
I gave up on phone screen shots and just power up a Chrome browser if I need to take a picture :o

Chrome wasn't available then :p

Blast from the past! This was from August ;)

Kahlua
11-09-2011, 07:24 PM

ugh, Rittik's been bumping old threads all day -.-

Rittik
11-13-2011, 09:42 AM

ugh, Rittik's been bumping old threads all day -.-

This is not done...i just helped him :-) and you tell me..... :-/ Bad Girl !