PDA

View Full Version : Glitch: Overfilled Stash?

Register
08-17-2011, 08:58 AM
I just went to check my stash to see if it was full so I can put some extra sewer gear in it. It said:
12 of 10 Stash Slots Used
Or something like that. But it def. said 12 out of 10. I scrolled down and found a Masterminds gemstone cowl and a combat cane in the stash. WTF. I tried stashing some stuff and the message same up "your stash is full" Well, no duh its full. Its overfull. So I took out the combat cane and tried stashing it. It still said stash was full. I dont even remmeber stashing a combat cane and a mastermings cowl! Soz I cannot get a pic....ipod home button broke....

JaytB
08-17-2011, 09:26 AM
That happened to me once before. I believe it was with the shield of gratitude. My stash was full and devs put it in there anyway. I had 251 of 250 slots used at that time. So, my guess is that it's something similar. Maybe devs (accidentally) restored items in your stash. At least, that's the only thing I can come up with as to why this would have happened to you.

Register
08-17-2011, 10:10 AM
That happened to me once before. I believe it was with the shield of gratitude. My stash was full and devs put it in there anyway. I had 251 of 250 slots used at that time. So, my guess is that it's something similar. Maybe devs (accidentally) restored items in your stash. At least, that's the only thing I can come up with as to why this would have happened to you.

So I guess the devs gifted me a combat cane and a masterminds gemstone cowl :D

Johnaudi
08-17-2011, 10:35 AM
O-O wheres my MM Cowl and Combat cane??!!!! O-O

Survivorfan
08-17-2011, 10:37 AM
O-O wheres my MM Cowl and Combat cane??!!!! O-O
Masterminds not MM, lol

asommers
08-17-2011, 01:05 PM
It is possible to have more items in the stash than the limit. The limit just prevents new items from going into the stash by the player.

-ALS

Register
08-17-2011, 01:07 PM
It is possible to have more items in the stash than the limit. The limit just prevents new items from going into the stash by the player.

-ALS

So you gave me a combat cane and a masterminds gemstone cowl o.O