PDA

View Full Version : How?

Vixenne
06-17-2016, 01:42 AM
So here I read that the Arc Brooch thread, from being no longer Sticky, to being removed?

How is the thread "way too much" drama when the only thing people want is simply to have it buffed/additional changes, to have it stick to its item tier ARCANE?

That its competitor pendant is 13 levels lower, older than it and yet rules over it? Why not just simply give an explanation instead of trying to silence people about it?

Just a concern :)

Sandeeep
06-17-2016, 01:46 AM
So here I read that the Arc Brooch thread, from being no longer Sticky, to being removed?

How is the thread "way too much" drama when the only thing people want is simply to have it buffed/additional changes, to have it stick to its item tier ARCANE?

That its competitor pendant is 13 levels lower, older than it and yet rules over it? Why not just simply give an explanation instead of trying to silence people about it?

Just a concern :)
Lots of people wanted buffs debuffs. Huge changes little changes. And sooo many different things. And even its proc.
Yeah i agree with u too a explaination should be given.

I assume STS is dicarding it as a failed pendant and plan to remake a different pendent for lvl 56 better this time, i think.
Just a wild guess here

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Kenzou
06-17-2016, 10:27 AM
Maybe they will make an uprade for the Arcane Pendant level54 into level56...coz why lvl54 only? isn't it's suspicious?
Big Surprise Please! :)

Zanpa
06-17-2016, 11:16 AM
considering its lvl 54 and an arcane item...we would appreciate if sts make it a little bit better stats compare to planar pendant atleast its hp

msustro
06-17-2016, 02:08 PM
I'm not sure what was "too much drama" about the old thread either. They could have just locked it and just said that was enough input. Maybe STS was only expecting praise for the brooch?