PDA

View Full Version : Misfortune

JadedSkatePunk17
08-17-2011, 11:45 AM
So when my phone was stolen I couldn't play Star Legends anymore. Only thing I have left are my crappy apple iPods. So now I have to go to Pocket Legends.

Anyways. I'm a lvl 35 pure dex bird and I'm gonna try and make 50+ before SL comes out for apple if that even happens. Anyone wanna tag?

IGN: Jadedpunk

Thank you for helping btw:]

Zaltiar
08-17-2011, 11:54 AM
Add Zaltiar, I'll come along for the ride when I'm in game ;)

Register
08-17-2011, 11:56 AM
Lol maybe see if you misplaced ur phone OR even better, track down the thief? Lol.

AdinoEznite
08-17-2011, 12:35 PM
add eznite ig im a lvl 33 bird ill run with ya

JadedSkatePunk17
08-17-2011, 01:14 PM
Lol maybe see if you misplaced ur phone OR even better, track down the thief? Lol.
It happened while I was working. Searched all over and nothing. I know someone took it cause I kept calling and once the thief picked up said something and hanged up. Turns off the phone or just makes it go straight to voicemail. So yeah I know it's stolen. Gotta get a new one hopefully soon.

Register
08-17-2011, 01:40 PM
It happened while I was working. Searched all over and nothing. I know someone took it cause I kept calling and once the thief picked up said something and hanged up. Turns off the phone or just makes it go straight to voicemail. So yeah I know it's stolen. Gotta get a new one hopefully soon.

owch...cant you ask the service provider to temporarily suspend your phone? Then the thief cant call or text. And i remember reading about this one app that you would activate on ur comp and it would activate the camera. Then you can see where the thief is! at least, that is what I think it does....lol.

Battlelock
08-17-2011, 01:57 PM
You can track its location thru you're carrier and I definitely suspend service to it.

JadedSkatePunk17
08-17-2011, 03:45 PM

owch...cant you ask the service provider to temporarily suspend your phone? Then the thief cant call or text. And i remember reading about this one app that you would activate on ur comp and it would activate the camera. Then you can see where the thief is! at least, that is what I think it does....lol.
Sounds really interesting but it's whatever. Call me too reckless or too nice to do anything but it's stolen it's stolen.... I'll just get a new one:/

JadedSkatePunk17
08-17-2011, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=JadedSkatePunk17;384976]It happened while I was working. Searched all over and nothing. I know someone took it cause I kept calling and once the thief picked up said something and hanged up. Turns off the phone or just makes it go straight to voicemail. So yeah I know it's stolen. Gotta get a new one hopefully soon.

Sounds really interesting but it's whatever. Call me too reckless or too nice to do anything but it's stolen it's stolen.... I'll just get a new one:/

JadedSkatePunk17
08-17-2011, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=Register;385000][QUOTE=JadedSkatePunk17;384976]It happened while I was working. Searched all over and nothing. I know someone took it cause I kept calling and once the thief picked up said something and hanged up. Turns off the phone or just makes it go straight to voicemail. So yeah I know it's stolen. Gotta get a new one hopefully soon.

JadedSkatePunk17
08-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Sounds really interesting but it's whatever. Call me too reckless or too nice to do anything but it's stolen it's stolen.... I'll just get a new one:/[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

JadedSkatePunk17
08-17-2011, 03:47 PM
[QUOTE]owch...cant you ask the service provider to temporarily suspend your phone? Then the thief cant call or text. And i remember reading about this one app that you would activate on ur comp and it would activate the camera. Then you can see where the thief is! at least, that is what I think it does....lol.

JadedSkatePunk17
08-17-2011, 03:50 PM
You can track its location thru you're carrier and I definitely suspend service to it.
Tried but sprint told me only with this app that they have or whatever but eff it:/ it's gone now:'( and saddest part is that I had EVERYTHING in that phone. Not just that. Since it was an Android I had SL on their. Had my own guild and what not. And I recently heard that my members started leaving lol. Like Moric for one. So yeah it's all whatever now lol

pfranks4245
08-17-2011, 04:27 PM
Can I join. You?? I'm a 22 dex bird but I need lvls haha please

IGN yasurisu

JadedSkatePunk17
08-17-2011, 05:56 PM
Can I join. You?? I'm a 22 dex bird but I need lvls haha please

IGN yasurisu
Can't really help you. We are doing runs on Alien Oasis