PDA

View Full Version : Can't log into a character if I reject a plat sale offer

csb
08-17-2011, 12:55 PM
Often when loading the game, I get hit with an offer to spend some plat. When I reject the offer, my character hangs on "loading". I have to go into the Droid "Manage Apps" and kill PL. Then, when I restart I can log in.

I guess this is my penalty for not spending plat... at least there is a workaround.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-17-2011, 01:00 PM
Not a penalty

asommers
08-17-2011, 01:03 PM
Can you tell me where you were when the offer occurred and which offer it was?

-ALS

cmangalos
08-17-2011, 03:01 PM
im experiencing this as well, when i play the tge game, the offer pops out then hit no thanks then i was able to enter game in no time, the problem occurs when i change character, the offer for deal of the day pops out, hitted no thanks, then press enter or continue, then hangs on running knight, need to kill pl, to start again, my solution is, when changing character, tap deal of the day first, then you can now enter game flawlessly

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

csb
08-18-2011, 02:11 AM
Can you tell me where you were when the offer occurred and which offer it was?

-ALS

I always enter and leave from balefort castle. This is because the first and last thing I do is check buying and selling.

I tried reproducing it, and was able to reproduce it once out of 5 tries. I did this: (1) run the program, (2) log in, (3) changed to a different character, (4) enter, (5) reject offer, (6) enter again, (7) hangs with the running knight.

im4broke
08-21-2011, 12:27 PM
Having the same issue, but here is how it happens with me: login to home screen, then between the timing of when the "deal of the day" pops up I hit "enter world". If I hit "enter world" fast enough no problem, but if I'm just a little bit slow, I can still get the sound effects after hitting "enter world" but the window for "deal of the day" pops up...after hitting cancel then "enter world" I get stuck on the running man. Have to hit my home button on HTC Flyer, kill apps then log back in. The "deal of the day" has been refused and does return until a new offer.

Samhayne
08-22-2011, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the head's up on this issue gang. The team is looking into it for a fix.

Register
08-22-2011, 03:07 PM
That totally is your penalty for not spending plat. ;)