PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Pet Animancy - Swift

Zynzyn
06-17-2016, 11:31 PM
When Swift is put into the AA slot of any pet, its AA is not working normally. The target gets pulled but does not freeze as it is supposed to.
Kindly look into this issue. Awaiting a fix, thanks.

will0
06-19-2016, 01:14 AM
was wanting to get swift egg for AA instead of Breeze guess i will give it a miss

Carapace
06-21-2016, 06:21 PM
we will look into this, thank you for the report

mondeng006
06-21-2016, 07:06 PM
The aa description says " ice vortex that pulls enemies in. When SWIFT hits one of the target theyll get freeze ".
I guess thats it? Its not Swift who hit so they wont get freeze?

Carapace
06-29-2016, 05:48 PM
This is correct, the ability for the freeze to happen is actually tied to Swift's Passive attacks which do not transfer with the Animancy system. The vortex will still suck in enemies but there will be no freeze effect as it requires Swift to apply that part of the ability.

mondeng006
06-29-2016, 06:44 PM
This is correct, the ability for the freeze to happen is actually tied to Swift's Passive attacks which do not transfer with the Animancy system. The vortex will still suck in enemies but there will be no freeze effect as it requires Swift to apply that part of the ability.

Righr guess for me :P

Zynzyn
07-02-2016, 04:03 AM
Righr guess for me :P

Ok.

Here is your reward then.---> :banana:

kinzmet
07-02-2016, 05:12 AM

This is confusing, you granted Iceball ability to other pet while not Swift.

Arcane Ability: Infusing Ice
Grants Iceball an empowered strike which freezes targets hit by his attacks for the next 5 seconds
Cool down: 25s

The ability should only grant Iceball the passive and not the other pets since the description also says it. But you fixed this and made other pets be granted by passive from the AA. In this regard, we assumed that the pets with thier names written on AA would transfer it via animancy. But no, you decided an excemption!

I have a Courage with Iceball AA, it does freeze! Then I have Shiloh with Swift AA, and it doesn't freeze just pulls.

Please make the rules straight, its really confusing.

Here are pets with name descriptions, that can also be confusing:

GAZE
Arcane Ability: Optical Illusion
Causes a large flash in front of Gaze. Damages multiple enemies, reduces speed and lowers enemy armor
Cool down: 30s

BLITZER
Blitzer lets loose a war cry, granting nearby players additional 10 HP per max level and 10% movement speed for 10 seconds

SLOBBER
Arcane Ability: Don't Cross the Streams
Slobber vomits up a puddle of good that will slows enemies and does damage over time. Standing int eh puddle extends the effect
Cool down: 28s

SASSY
Sassy unleashes a blast of cold air around him, reducing ability to crit by 5% and has a 15% chance to freeze the enemy for 4 seconds, pvp for 1 second

SQUEAKEM 'N SQUISH
Squeakems 'n Squish throw 5 Nitro Nuts on the ground. Picking up a Nitro Nut will give you a bonus to Damage and Speed

MARIDOS
Arcane Ability: Maridos' Blessing
Grants you and your allies 5% Crit, 15 INT, STR, DEX, 15% armor that reduces over time, and Maridos' power amplifies

There could be pets that with thier names on AA that I missed.

Sandeeep
07-02-2016, 01:22 PM
This is confusing, you granted Iceball ability to other pet while not Swift.

Arcane Ability: Infusing Ice
Grants Iceball an empowered strike which freezes targets hit by his attacks for the next 5 seconds

The ability should only grant Iceball the passive and not the other pets since the description also says it. But you fixed this and made other pets be granted by passive from the AA. In this regard, we assumed that the pets with thier names written on AA would transfer it via animancy. But no, you decided an excemption!

I have a Courage with Iceball AA, it does freeze! Then I have Shiloh with Swift AA, and it doesn't freeze just pulls.

Please make the rules straight, its really confusing.

Here are pets with name descriptions, that can also be confusing:

GAZE
Arcane Ability: Optical Illusion
Causes a large flash in front of Gaze. Damages multiple enemies, reduces speed and lowers enemy armor

BLITZER
Blitzer lets loose a war cry, granting nearby players additional 10 HP per max level and 10% movement speed for 10 seconds

SLOBBER
Arcane Ability: Don't Cross the Streams
Slobber vomits up a puddle of good that will slows enemies and does damage over time. Standing int eh puddle extends the effect
Cool down: 28s

SASSY
Sassy unleashes a blast of cold air around him, reducing ability to crit by 5% and has a 15% chance to freeze the enemy for 4 seconds, pvp for 1 second

SQUEAKEM 'N SQUISH
Squeakems 'n Squish throw 5 Nitro Nuts on the ground. Picking up a Nitro Nut will give you a bonus to Damage and Speed

MARIDOS
Arcane Ability: Maridos' Blessing
Grants you and your allies 5% Crit, 15 INT, STR, DEX, 15% armor that reduces over time, and Maridos' power amplifies

There could be pets that with thier names on AA that I missed.

imo expect for maridos and swift the names in those pets u listed actually meant the PET and was clearly understandable
maridos and swift (maybe some others) actually mean that it is granted for that particular pet ONLY i think

i still would like to see swiftt a pull and my gloom (multiple attack) freeze em all