PDA

View Full Version : Regarging Samael "Passive" Heal...

Arlorz
06-18-2016, 01:54 AM
I want to know that now, because i want to use Sam as the Base Pet to get the Passive Heal.

My question.

Is the heal now a Happiness or a Passive Bonus?

and

Does it only Regen Health, or also Mana?

Thanks in advance.

Thesaint Bermudez
06-18-2016, 02:53 AM
if you open that pet then it will grants only if summon that. if slot only you will not get any what your looking.

Trenton
06-18-2016, 02:55 AM
I believe Carapace has mentioned that the heal is connected to the pet itself, not a happiness nor a passive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thesaint Bermudez
06-18-2016, 02:59 AM
I believe Carapace has mentioned that the heal is connected to the pet itself, not a happiness nor a passive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

this is correct.
you will never read in stat that have a healing effect instead read it to any character without samael open in pet stable.

Arlorz
06-18-2016, 03:12 AM
So this means, if I open Sam, then put Munch on Stats and Nekro on AA on it, i will still get the passive heal?

resurrected
06-18-2016, 03:48 AM
So this means, if I open Sam, then put Munch on Stats and Nekro on AA on it, i will still get the passive heal?
Yes you'll get it.
On another note sam heal pool is connected to his passive ability. Thats why you need him as base pet to get aura

Thesaint Bermudez
06-18-2016, 03:50 AM

yes.

:)

bonjovi3223
06-18-2016, 04:31 AM
How effective is the heal & Is it better for mage or rogue?

Otahaanak
06-19-2016, 11:30 AM
How effective is the heal & Is it better for mage or rogue?

At cap Sam heals about 188 a tick and mana regen is about 72 as I recall. Mana regen for me as a Mage is useless, and the HP is almost insignificant due to how hard the mobs hit. It would be nice if they doubled it. But probably never happen.

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty

bonjovi3223
06-19-2016, 11:39 AM
At cap Sam heals about 188 a tick and mana regen is about 72 as I recall. Mana regen for me as a Mage is useless, and the HP is almost insignificant due to how hard the mobs hit. It would be nice if they doubled it. But probably never happen.

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty
These days 2-3shots from mobs can take your entire 5k hp out. Armor values seem to be of hardly any significance. In view of that, sam is basically not worth the investment.