PDA

View Full Version : star legends

Rawrimafish
08-17-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm on ipod so (WHY APPLE WHY WHY DO U HATE IOS USERS!!!!!!!!) when SL is out Whitch should I choose (don't say whichever u feel like u want lol) engineer,comando or the last thing forgot wat it's called

Nourish
08-17-2011, 04:26 PM
Operative, IMO make one of each class and try them all out. Plenty of time to level all the way up to 25 (26 for 1337ness heh) and do all the quests.

Kakatoa91
08-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Send complaints to Steve Job ;)
Happy to have pad2 and android phone :)
Got operative 26, goin to lvl engie and comm also. You should do all 3.
Nothing else to play anyway, my 56 in pl is takin summer holidays waitin new maps.

Rawrimafish
08-19-2011, 08:29 AM
Send complaints to Steve Job ;)
Happy to have pad2 and android phone :)
Got operative 26, goin to lvl engie and comm also. You should do all 3.
Nothing else to play anyway, my 56 in pl is takin summer holidays waitin new maps.

How long does it take to lvl to 26 from 25?

Carth
08-19-2011, 09:19 AM
It takes 7550 experience points to get to level 26 from level 25.

Derajdefyre
08-19-2011, 09:44 AM
Leveling from 25 to 26 is approximately as hard as leveling from 24 to 25 ten times. All three classes are fun but you don't really get the chance to understand how your character plays until you are around level 19. Commandos are tanks that are masters of AoE, Operatives are masters of single target damage, Engineers are ok damage but focus on support. Maps really run better if you have at least one of each class. If you have all commandos you will rip through the trash waves but the single strong enemies will be difficult because commando single target dps is worse than Engineer single target dps. If you have all operatives then swarms of enemies will kill you because while your dps is amazing your defense sucks. If you have all Engineers you'll beat the level easily but you'll find yourself wishing you had a real tank and wishing that things died faster.