PDA

View Full Version : Hunter elixir

Memnochthedevil
06-18-2016, 11:43 AM
Please make the hunter elixor work only in chamber room. Now that we cant do multiple runs in caber because we cant join friends the elixir is a one time use then and the drops rate of vanity items is very low.

Thank you

seraneyla
06-18-2016, 06:18 PM
Great idea!

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Spell
06-19-2016, 07:42 AM
Please make the hunter elixor work only in chamber room. Now that we cant do multiple runs in caber because we cant join friends the elixir is a one time use then and the drops rate of vanity items is very low.

Thank you

Yes please +1

Ipoopsy
06-19-2016, 04:39 PM
It's great that you can't abused it now, BUT the problem. Now arise, that STS is forcing you to group when it comes to portals. I've have seen this added on to the last event.

For any future event regarding portals, PUGs" will suffer the most. It will hinder a lot of players to make potential NEW friends in game, because no one will PUG anymore with the changes that's being made to portals.

Memnochthedevil
06-22-2016, 10:38 PM
I dont see where is the abuse in 8 min, you can do a maximum of 2 runs / elixir maybe 3. Is a 8 plat elixir that goes to waste because there is no way in hell you gonna make it in 8 min to another chamber, unless you clear mobs with an alt. Yes the new system actually is quite bad. I was running with elite chamber with 3 guildies and two had to go. There is no way in hell you can finish an elite chamber in 2. So rip 10-15 ankhs and 20-30 minutes of my time wasted on nothing. Before i used to have the courage to run elite citadel with pugs, now i know is just a waste of time and ankhs because one hour of chamber elixir is a waste of time and anks with pugs, you might just barelly make it compared to 7-10 minute woth guild run. The system to invite whomever you wanted to chamber was a good a idee i liked that. I actually i interacted with more friends during that time then ever before . Because we used to hold chamber for whomever we wanted. You invite and ppl used to get invite you back. The drop is a vanity recipe and a backpack i dont think anybody was upset that instead of 1-2 items looted for 24h opening, was 4-6. Give me one hour elixir to run as manny chambers as i please. Our guild used to run alot more citadel elite or normal back then. And slowly ppl stop running chamber because thebamount of money spent on map and elixirs it barelly makes it worth the run.

Memnochthedevil
06-23-2016, 12:19 AM
I know what the bug was. Same as you i agree this is not a fix ;)