PDA

View Full Version : Just gone str

Matutd
08-17-2011, 05:14 PM
The problem is I already have cyber and mystery for dex, is there a way to exchange them for str set or maybe just a way to get them again, any help will be appreciated

Thx :D

---
- Conradin for GoA

friedkimchi
08-17-2011, 11:01 PM
The problem is I already have cyber and mystery for dex, is there a way to exchange them for str set or maybe just a way to get them again, any help will be appreciated

Thx :D

---
- Conradin for GoA

Mystery gear, you can do the quests again on your character. So not a problem.

Cyber gear, I think its only once per character. So you'll most probably have to use another character to get the desired cyber gear.

Other than that, you can try emailing, Spacetime Support>>> support@spacetimestudios.com

Matutd
08-17-2011, 11:36 PM
Ok thx for the help, but it doesn't matter anymore I went back dex because str bird sucks lol

---
- Conradin for GoA

Thedexfalcon
02-29-2012, 12:58 AM
Mystery gear, you can do the quests again on your character. So not a problem.

Cyber gear, I think its only once per character. So you'll most probably have to use another character to get the desired cyber gear.

Other than that, you can try emailing, Spacetime Support>>> support@spacetimestudios.com

I don't think you can redo the quests for mystery set in the same char but I'm extremely sure that you can't do it with cyber. Don't need to post that Matutd has changed back to dex as I already know but I'm just posting this so people know this information.