PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Venturesome

Phup
06-18-2016, 08:29 PM
Corious has kicked all 170 members of Venturesome which was a 7-9 PvP guild that has lasted for 2-3 years already only 10 officers remain on this guild which I am pretty sure that they'll leave I really hope you get your accounts banned Corious you have some nerves doing that you no life piece of chit If STS cant do anything about this then at least ban him this guild has worked hard to gain its members and to have it all ruined by Corious

Safiras
06-19-2016, 06:45 AM
You won't get STS to do anything by posting this thread because
1. This is a rant thread
2. There is no evidence on this thread, even if you posted some screenshots here it would be taken down because that would violate the forum rules.
He was a guild officer, he could not have disbanded the guild just kicked all of the members and recruiters. He would have left evidence of his deeds on your guild log which will obviously be good enough to prove his wrongdoing. Take screenshots and submit them to support. As usual they will take time to process your request but from what I've seen they are very intolerant of such misconduct and they will deal with the wrongdoer appropriately.

Whatever happens, sorry for what happened to your guild. But go through the right channels as I have explained above and your grievances will be addressed.

Imback Al
06-19-2016, 07:33 AM
You won't get STS to do anything by posting this thread because
1. This is a rant thread
2. There is no evidence on this thread, even if you posted some screenshots here it would be taken down because that would violate the forum rules.
He was a guild officer, he could not have disbanded the guild just kicked all of the members and recruiters. He would have left evidence of his deeds on your guild log which will obviously be good enough to prove his wrongdoing. Take screenshots and submit them to support. As usual they will take time to process your request but from what I've seen they are very intolerant of such misconduct and they will deal with the wrongdoer appropriately.

Whatever happens, sorry for what happened to your guild. But go through the right channels as I have explained above and your grievances will be addressed.

I don't think nuking guilds is against tos is it? If it is then this thread makes some sense, but if not...lol thread closed

Zylx
06-19-2016, 03:26 PM
I don't think nuking guilds is against tos is it? If it is then this thread makes some sense, but if not...lol thread closed

Guild nukes are classified as inhibiting a player's (or group of players') quality of gameplay which is against TOS. Among other things, drama-inducing and toxic.

Lordsliver
06-20-2016, 06:17 AM
Helden von Heute was also nuked but no one was interested in that...