PDA

View Full Version : Elixirs

Holyspell
08-17-2011, 08:26 PM
Uhm my 30minute elixir didnt last for 30minutes at all... has anyone else had this issue?

Kakatoa91
08-18-2011, 01:54 AM
Yesterday, when I used the free elixir I misclick the map I wanted to join and directly got back to town.
I checked the time lost:
From 2min06s it got to 1min53s.
13 sec lost.
It didnt take that long to quit, its just 3 clicks. Lets say max 4 sec for the operation, that means we lose about 9 sec when we load to the map.
For those who r doing xp runs on 30min elixirs depending on maps the lost in total can b a lot.
Anyone else having same experience?

Orcish
08-18-2011, 02:04 AM
Today while fighting the guardian I used the 30 plat combo elixir. When I died and *came back to life* the buffs were gone! I bought another one to see and when I died I came only to repeat the same bug! The interesting part is when I went back to town, magically my buffs came back. Currently I'm at a loss of 30 plat (I already reported). Well at some point all of this will be fixed but until then it's buyer beware.

Holyspell
08-18-2011, 07:44 AM
Yesterday, when I used the free elixir I misclick the map I wanted to join and directly got back to town.
I checked the time lost:
From 2min06s it got to 1min53s.
13 sec lost.
It didnt take that long to quit, its just 3 clicks. Lets say max 4 sec for the operation, that means we lose about 9 sec when we load to the map.
For those who r doing xp runs on 30min elixirs depending on maps the lost in total can b a lot.
Anyone else having same experience?

Im not 100% sure if that was my issue... but i used a x4 exp for 30min elixir in numa prime... and from creating game..and clearing part 1 and 2 my 30mins was gone... i had full group of 25s and yet it was gone before we started the 3rd map.. ive seen it happen to others

bronislav84
08-18-2011, 08:22 AM
Elixir buffs disappear when dead and stop counting down. You are allowed to buy another one during this time and the Devs have confirmed the not being locked out of buying another one as a bug. If you die, DO NOT buy another one, just respawn because they will come back. You can confirm you still have them by looking at the menu for elixir times.

As for the OP, seems like a weird bug. No clue.

Orcish
08-18-2011, 08:52 AM
Elixir buffs disappear when dead and stop counting down. You are allowed to buy another one during this time and the Devs have confirmed the not being locked out of buying another one as a bug. If you die, DO NOT buy another one, just respawn because they will come back. You can confirm you still have them by looking at the menu for elixir times.

Elixir times do not show in the menu when my particular bug occurred. It wasn't until I went back to town that the elixir came back up in both menu and buff icons. So ya if anyone notices their elixir buffs up and vanish don't buy another one until you head back to town after checking to see if you still have your last elixir.

Thade
08-18-2011, 09:35 AM
You'll no longer be able to purchase elixirs while dead in the next update.

superglut2
08-18-2011, 09:55 AM
sounds good

bronislav84
08-18-2011, 11:58 AM

Elixir times do not show in the menu when my particular bug occurred. It wasn't until I went back to town that the elixir came back up in both menu and buff icons. So ya if anyone notices their elixir buffs up and vanish don't buy another one until you head back to town after checking to see if you still have your last elixir.Weird bug.

Holyspell
08-18-2011, 12:23 PM
yea a few of the bugs on SL are weird as hell lol