PDA

View Full Version : Skynet saboteur

Lavitacis
08-17-2011, 08:45 PM
To whom it may concern... This is Tensor, leader of SKYNET. It seemed all of our members had somehow up and left or been removed. In my haste I deleted the guild thinking the fault was my own. It seems, after some research that there may have been more to it than I realized at the time. I am working with STS DEVS to resolve the matter, and to my members out there Im sorry about the issue. I will restore SKYNET.

Physiologic
08-17-2011, 08:49 PM
We must shut down Skynet before it becomes self-aware.

Silentarrow
08-17-2011, 08:52 PM
Glad to hear you guys are recovering. I don't see how people recieve joy in destroying others guilds.

Breadkeeper
08-17-2011, 08:57 PM
Sorry to hear about the dramas, hope it all works out.

morfic
08-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Good luck to you Skynet! Wishing you many sparkles in the future.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-17-2011, 09:17 PM
Read other post your members are quit angry or upset well good luck

Teramind
08-17-2011, 10:11 PM
I hope everything works out for you. I bet you were sabotaged there seems to be a few people in SL disbanding whole guilds. I hope with STS help you are able to find out who did this to you and they are dealt with severely.

There needs to be a Guild Log or something so that way GM are able to get details on things happening within there guild.

Lowlyspy
08-17-2011, 10:38 PM
There have been a lot of situations like this. I saw a thread about an unnofficial guild like a week or two ago, Star Patriots, and from wat i read they are a guild bent on sabotaging other guilds. Im not sure if its them or just random people but either way these people need to get found and taken out of the picture.

Best of luck to skynet (even though ur going to take over the world XD)

Arterra
08-17-2011, 10:44 PM
So should we be praising John Connor, or banning him?