PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Armor Help!

SlingShot
08-17-2011, 10:57 PM
Ok so I got the mystery armor recipe but I'm not sure where to get the craft items from?? Do I buy them, farm them, or do I get them from quests?? Another question is how do I get the mystery helmet and is there a mystery bow?? If so how do I get that as well?? Please guys and gals I need help and thanks for the advice and help!!

TechniShock
08-17-2011, 11:05 PM
Question 1:
You get the mystery items from quests

Question 2:
You get the mystery helm quests from Ghost of Malik in the Malik museum; there is a mystery bow. You need to go to Ramla to buy the ancient codex(costs 5 plat) which goes with the mystery weapon quest.

SlingShot
08-17-2011, 11:10 PM
But where do I get the mystery quests?? Are they in town or in dungeons?? And I do know they all are in alien oasis, lol.. But thanks for your help I appreciate it!!

TechniShock
08-17-2011, 11:12 PM
All the mystery item quests are in the alien oasis town except lightfeather who is in ao2: vicious visitors

SlingShot
08-17-2011, 11:20 PM
Thanks, you have been a great help!!!

Piosidon
08-17-2011, 11:27 PM
Talk to the people by the tents and talk to jones to craft it when you have gotten all materials. This is for the armor.

SlingShot
08-17-2011, 11:34 PM
Yeah I just started them a few minutes ago!! I got all the recipes now I just gotta get the materials to craft it! Doesn't look to hard! Thanks for your help as well!