PDA

View Full Version : Stun Immunity in Underhul maps - Beetles

Otahaanak
06-19-2016, 11:39 AM
When I hit the beetle patches in underhul, they spawn and stun lock me seem like forever. It appears as if I am not granted any stun immunity. It's worse in elite - insta death. At least in normal maps I can pot through it.

Is this by design?

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty

Fyrce
06-19-2016, 12:41 PM
Sounds like lag. Generally if you are shielded, jugg razor etc, they wont stun you. Or you can use nilbog to free yourself. I hear other pets work as well. Stun immunity is only for a few seconds though, so if it takes too long to freeze the beetles or you miss one or you run out of stun immunity or your timing is off, yeah you can get stunned for like 5 secs.

Ardbeg
06-19-2016, 04:38 PM
check ironbite and violet in addition to nilbog.

Otahaanak
06-19-2016, 08:49 PM
Definitely not lag. This morning when this happened I had green ping.

I can reproduce it easily - especially on the left turn first Underhul map when I pull the first set of beetles.

If I don't use any pets that clear it, I will get stunned repeatedly until all beetles are spawned. Sure I can use Nekro, or other pets, but I was just amazed at how I was stunned back to back as they spawned.

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty

Minisalami
06-24-2016, 01:12 AM
I think there is definitely something wrong in elite atm and it's not only that terrible lagging wich we all suffer from. Apart from that getting chainstunned again the worms for example now give me dot with thousands of damage even if I pass them on the outer side of the screen and the are facing in the other direction.