PDA

View Full Version : did I kill my account? :(

Repeat
06-19-2016, 05:05 PM
Hey guys I've a serious problem and I hope anyone knows the answer idk if this is the right place to post it but I'm desperate and don't know what to do.

This is what happened...

I play arcane legends for more than 3 years now using google play/ google+ acc (only on mobile phone) I switched device over the years and never had problem to import my game saves cuz google+ now I got a PC that is able to run arcane legends and I was so happy... I logged in at game with my correct google play data and the login was successful... that was the moment when everything went bad :( the game told me to create a new character?! I didn't understand but I created one cuz I thought there is maybe an in game way to import my data but there was nothing like this :( I tried a little bit restarted game checked the menu options opened google+ on pc and searched there for a button to just import the saves to pc but I didn't find anything so I decided to quit this and google the problem later... one hour later I wanted to play arcane legends on my mobile phone like I always do. After the login I realized that everything is lost all my chars and the work from more than 3 years... gone :( all I have is a lvl 1 char that I created on PC. There must be a way to reactivate my old game data I'm master of a 400 member guild and I reached so much in this game like the 20k ap and very huge amount of gold and items I can't start again from zero pls tell me if u got any ideas :( the good thing is my guildies told me my old chars are still there so I didn't delete them just have to find a way to get them back ;( I sent a message to support team but I can't sit and wait that's why I try here too I fear my accs will be lost after next maintenance or something so please if anyone knows anything about this problem please let me know. Thank u for reading this and I hope u can help me.

Ardbeg
06-19-2016, 05:27 PM
Your account is saved on the server, not on the client, whatever your system is. Per default AL asks you to create a new account, but you can circumvent that. What you are looking for is the option to login with your email credentials. I don't have that right in front of me (i am on mobile), but if you don't let the intro fool you and inspect the interface, you will find the option to login with your email and also get your character back unharmed.

Platfarmer
06-19-2016, 05:48 PM
Make sure that you are logging in with ur googleplay and not "log in as guest" also, check if the data is still available on your phone, ive used google play accounts too, no problem with it

Repeat
06-19-2016, 05:49 PM
Your account is saved on the server, not on the client, whatever your system is. Per default AL asks you to create a new account, but you can circumvent that. What you are looking for is the option to login with your email credentials. I don't have that right in front of me (i am on mobile), but if you don't let the intro fool you and inspect the interface, you will find the option to login with your email and also get your character back unharmed.

Thank you very much for taking time to help me I got my chars back by connecting with another of my google+ accs it seems like I connected in the past and created kind of backup cuz I'm definitely sure that when I started arcane legends I didn't have that google+ acc it's a younger one but it doesn't matter all that matters is I got my game back :)) I'm so happy to have pc now for arcane legends but I'm really afraid of trying to log in there again ^^

Fyrce
06-19-2016, 09:48 PM
Glad to hear you got into your account. It actually sounds like at some point, you might have switched your login to that other account. Logging in via device or pc should be same. I do both. You just need the right login info.

Jazzi
06-19-2016, 11:57 PM
Thank you very much for taking time to help me I got my chars back by connecting with another of my google+ accs it seems like I connected in the past and created kind of backup cuz I'm definitely sure that when I started arcane legends I didn't have that google+ acc it's a younger one but it doesn't matter all that matters is I got my game back :)) I'm so happy to have pc now for arcane legends but I'm really afraid of trying to log in there again ^^

What Ard said is correct. Happened to me once as well, when I was coming home from a party and wanted to play a bit :D . Don't worry. Easiest way is just to log in in your chrome browser and stay logged in (also good for backing up bookmarks, fast gmail access, etc.) and then just select the google account option. U gonna get levels on you playstore account too lol ;)

Repeat
06-20-2016, 01:07 AM
Ty all for ur help. I don't give up the PC thing I just try very very careful :))

Gesendet von meinem ZTE Blade L2 mit Tapatalk

epicrrr
06-20-2016, 12:27 PM
Ty all for ur help. I don't give up the PC thing I just try very very careful :))

Using chrome just make sure youre on the right google account before logging in via google

Lolifee
06-20-2016, 12:34 PM
oh rep, tut mir leid das zu hören.
habe mich schon gefragt, warum unser dauer-suchti fehlt :/ viel glück, ich kenne leider keinen weg dir zu helfen :/
wenns nicht klappt, spende ich dir als start ne mille, nur damit du zurück kommst! ;)

lg loli

Ssneakykills
06-20-2016, 01:06 PM
Would of sucked if you lost your account

Repeat
06-26-2016, 05:06 PM
oh rep, tut mir leid das zu hören.
habe mich schon gefragt, warum unser dauer-suchti fehlt :/ viel glück, ich kenne leider keinen weg dir zu helfen :/
wenns nicht klappt, spende ich dir als start ne mille, nur damit du zurück kommst! ;)

lg loli
Hihi <3