PDA

View Full Version : I'am Dead Help Me :D

Aswerte
06-19-2016, 09:56 PM
I have a Mage And i have hexblast and arcane pendant (Int,Dex).. And i have only 4.3 Hp.. Its that good or i should get hexstone and arcane pendant (Int,Str).. Need help please..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kim S. Barcelo
06-19-2016, 11:03 PM
Buy a hexcharge staff for str, cryoworm heart of mystique (int dex) is ok but if you can afford the int str then go for it, 4.3k hp is not enough! Mobs in elite Tindirin will 1 hit you :-(

If you always run elite maps you need more hp, you don't need damage and dps because wildfire can devastate the mobs. Hope I helped you and I'm sorry English is not my first language.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Trenton
06-19-2016, 11:19 PM
You should definitely go for hexstone and arcanist versions, what's your other gear and pet situation? What pet and what armor/helm/belt/ring? Also are you using jewels?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hpnvx
06-19-2016, 11:20 PM
Hi, don't mind I just need 10 posts

Aswerte
06-19-2016, 11:21 PM
You should definitely go for hexstone and arcanist versions, what's your other gear and pet situation? What pet and what armor/helm/belt/ring? Also are you using jewels?

I have sns pet . Hexblast staff . Arcane ring . Arcane pend Int dex . Hexstone armor.

Trenton
06-19-2016, 11:35 PM
I have sns pet . Hexblast staff . Arcane ring . Arcane pend Int dex . Hexstone armor.

And Helmet? How do you have 4.3k hp? Seems like pretty good items

bonjovi3223
06-20-2016, 12:33 AM
In order to survive well in elite maps you need a minimum hp of 5.5k without pet. I achieve this with arc staff & planar pendant.
After I changed to hexstone staff, I find surviving pretty difficult & my pots cost has also gone up. The extra armor from hex staff is absolutely no compensation for the hp lost.