PDA

View Full Version : Questions About Class Loot Elixir

Kaziscate
06-19-2016, 10:11 PM
So I haven't really used the class loot elixir much (not a surprise). A few questions have fueled my curiosity about the class loot elixir though so here they are:
1.When it re-rolls,does it only give a weapon helm or armor?
2.If this re-roll also gives belts,rings, and pendants does it supply them based on primary stat,or does it just give it by random stat?
3.Will StS consider making an "elixir pendant" like the Leprechaun Pendant that gives like 10% or 15% class loot that can stack with Class Loot Elixir?
4.Will Class Loot Elixirs ever be in Locked Cryostar Crates?
5.Will StS consider making a Combo Elixir that has 30% Class Luck instead of 30% Luck?
6.Elite Runners Class Loot Elixir Kit and 30% Class Loot Elixir Kits?

My imagination was going wild when I thought of these questions. :P

extrapayah
06-20-2016, 04:39 AM
the mechanic of class loot elixir is still a mystery... last season i used a lot of class loot elixir, i expected it to rise my chance of getting my class' specific gear when looting things... because rengol bosses drop multi-classes gears, unlike tindirin's where 3 of the elite bosses give weapon for 1 class only

few things i know:
1. it never rerolls for me, or maybe i'm unlucky, but 30% should be high enough...
2. i thought it would have helped me in getting things of my class, but most of the time, i got another classes', but then probably i'm just so unlucky, again