PDA

View Full Version : Numa Prime: Uncharted Ruins invisible mob?

Zaltiar
08-18-2011, 09:57 AM
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but there are some "invisible" things you can target and attack behind the Guardian. I keep targeting them by mistake everytime I target the guardian.
If this was the "floating lanterns" that KhaosAngel was talking about here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?34028-Numa-Prime-Floating-lanterns)
please ignore and delete this thread.

Heres the screenshots:
http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n565/Pras_Rai/bugII.jpg
cheers.

bronislav84
08-18-2011, 12:57 PM
Strange. Devs should have a look at this.

Hey how do you get the time to appear like that below the app?

SUPAPRODIGY
08-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Good have huh i havent gotten to play yet :( dumb apple

KhaosAngel
08-18-2011, 01:30 PM
We know Supa- you post in every thread stating you cant play yet, does stink for apple users. Those could be the "sprites"/ "floating Lantern" things as they do spawn around that outside perimeter. And continue to spawn, weird how they are not showing up on your screen. I have noticed that when running towards a group of mobs, some of them appear right behind me after I pass. could be a lag prob with the phones processor. I will try to post a pic of those "sprite"/"floating lanterns" today on my other post.

Zaltiar
08-18-2011, 05:25 PM
I know there are a few mobs at first there, but i already killed them off.
And bro, im using a tegra 3.2 honeycomb asus transformer tablet. Lol dont think its my tablets problem :)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

KhaosAngel
08-18-2011, 11:03 PM
And continue to spawn,.
I'm not phone/device savvy :) I'm only on Android Froyo 2.2- your device sounds much better than mine:tranquillity: So lag with processor is definately not the prob:rugby: I guess we might need a bug fix here:)

Zaltiar
08-19-2011, 11:49 AM
I'm not phone/device savvy :) I'm only on Android Froyo 2.2- your device sounds much better than mine:tranquillity: So lag with processor is definately not the prob:rugby: I guess we might need a bug fix here:)

meh well who knows, it might be my wi-fi.

Raulur
08-19-2011, 12:03 PM
Looks like the oil slicks... I've seen them flash a hp bar before, but was not able to target them at the time.