PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] About item rarity

extrapayah
06-20-2016, 04:54 AM
hello, since the release of many new things, i found many things off with rarity of certain items:

1. boss relic (body) is a mythic rarity, but you can get it a lot from normal elite mobs/bosses at high chance, boss relic (mind) is an arcane rarity, dropped at lower chance compared to body relic, but boss relic (soul) only dropped from few specific bosses, but strangely the rarity is lower than those previous two, and then, boss relic (pride) only exist one in the world (for each character) but it's only epic rarity... i think the rarity should be boss relic (pride) > soul > mind > body

2. elite chest rarity, inside those chests, we can even get legendary gears, and in gold chest, we can get either arcane, mythic, or set rarity, but then again, it's placed at lower rarity bracket, than that of the legendary gears, and also all other chest, even the common one, has a chance of dropping legendary gears if opened, making it off to be placed in lower rarity than that of rare rarity gears. and then again, there is crates, that is always been legendary, placed higher than gold chest, even though we need keys/plat to open it, extremely different nature from normal chests, or even gears.
i think it's either gold chest should be legendary, or separate the loot table between gears, chests, and premium crates, the changes will be harsh for crates farmer, but it needs to changed, to reflect a correct rarity between items quality and drop chance, and make it having a rarity like gold chest > silver > bronze, massive crate > large crate > normal crate