PDA

View Full Version : Stats Calculator

Antispace
06-21-2016, 06:17 AM
Hey there:)
As i started learning Java im programming an app to calculate stats with the gear...
Well the GUI and the functions are working well but i need your help.
If possible try to post ss's of all the possible gear to get ingame (or make a list). I would be really happy if sts could help me out with these information because i dont know all the gear and checking market is really exhausting.

You can add me on LINE too -> Nekkyuser (Lickmysocks is the name)
And thank you for your help :)

resurrected
06-21-2016, 06:25 AM
Damn it will be hard:) are you looking also for epic items or only legendary and above? I can take screenshots of em and post right here if you wanna

Antispace
06-21-2016, 06:33 AM
Damn it will be hard:) are you looking also for epic items or only legendary and above? I can take screenshots of em and post right here if you wanna

Im trying to get all items. but do only legendary or above:) So u dont have to take tons of ss xD

codered
06-21-2016, 06:44 AM
From lvl 1-56?😨
Ill try to help and ask some guildies to do so,,
😯 ur so awesome sir

resurrected
06-21-2016, 07:53 AM
Im trying to get all items. but do only legendary or above:) So u dont have to take tons of ss xD
Sure! Ill help:)

Sandeeep
06-21-2016, 08:45 AM
Hey there:)
As i started learning Java im programming an app to calculate stats with the gear...
Well the GUI and the functions are working well but i need your help.
If possible try to post ss's of all the possible gear to get ingame (or make a list). I would be really happy if sts could help me out with these information because i dont know all the gear and checking market is really exhausting.

You can add me on LINE too -> Nekkyuser (Lickmysocks is the name)
And thank you for your help :)

i recall reading a post that had all available gear
common rare epic and legendary till lvl 36 (or was it 46) some1 did it idk the link if i find it again ill post it here

Antispace
06-21-2016, 08:51 AM
i recall reading a post that had all available gear
common rare epic and legendary till lvl 36 (or was it 46) some1 did it idk the link if i find it again ill post it here

cool thank you

Sandeeep
06-21-2016, 09:16 AM
cool thank you
Totally forgot
I found it when i was searching for old threads ...
Idk where it is or its name
But i know its out there

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk