PDA

View Full Version : Troubles with farming.

Love foxz
06-21-2016, 10:04 AM
I had a lot of problems with farming lately. I buy luck elix for 14k-16k and within the 30 minutes of non stop Km3 farming with the elixir and lep, I get 1 locked or sometimes none. I wasted 30 minutes trying to get malison, with luck Lix and lep again. And nada. I don't really know what to farm. Any suggestions? I've tried farming teeth too but that was a pain in the...

Melthyz
06-21-2016, 10:19 AM
I got 4 locked on a free Klaas' luck elixir yesterday. I dunno lockeds farming have been a staple since what seems like forever. Go run some normal tindrin for teeth i guess, my guildmate said he got 28 in a row yesterday.

Veenihiv
06-21-2016, 10:46 AM
Try farming fangs and Gold runner chests in elite rengol. U have chance to get finesse,mind,fury elixirs from them, which sells for 35k and above

dinzly
06-21-2016, 10:55 AM
3rd thread regarding locked crates bad drop rate

mistery
06-21-2016, 11:19 AM
dude idk about you but i got 4 locks in 30 minutes with lepre only no elixir
and also got kelvin in 3rd run :):)

ledtoa
06-21-2016, 12:40 PM
Yes, do Rengol Map Swap tactic for Fangs n Elite Runner chests.

Intous
06-21-2016, 06:05 PM
I think the drop is just fine, I don't believe in luck tbh, but what happened to you was really unlucky.
I'm wondering as well what I should farm atm, I left the game for 1 month hoping it'll be better and offering stuff to farm when I get back, but lol rn, with all the new stuff, everyone is confused what to farm...
It's really ironic how we nagged for having nothing to farm, and now while there are many things to farm out there, we don't know what to farm lol.

Magemagix
06-22-2016, 04:15 AM
I think the drop is just fine, I don't believe in luck tbh, but what happened to you was really unlucky.
I'm wondering as well what I should farm atm, I left the game for 1 month hoping it'll be better and offering stuff to farm when I get back, but lol rn, with all the new stuff, everyone is confused what to farm...
It's really ironic how we nagged for having nothing to farm, and now while there are many things to farm out there, we don't know what to farm lol.

Lol. If u dont have gud gears for elites. Farm locks buy them. If u have farm those elites. Expesially cryostar, underhul twin bosses. Cryostar vanity it quite expensive in cs atm. Also northal for those beast essense or if u have not crafted potato craft him.

Magemagix
06-22-2016, 04:18 AM
I had a lot of problems with farming lately. I buy luck elix for 14k-16k and within the 30 minutes of non stop Km3 farming with the elixir and lep, I get 1 locked or sometimes none. I wasted 30 minutes trying to get malison, with luck Lix and lep again. And nada. I don't really know what to farm. Any suggestions? I've tried farming teeth too but that was a pain in the...

Maybe ur luck was too bad, or ur runs were slow. I on an average get about 3-5 locks when i m unlucky in 30mins. Three days ago i got lucky and farmed 15 locks in 60 mins. First 9 then 6. So i dont think drop rate has changed. Jst try to farm km3 fast in 1:20 sec max. Faster runs more chance for getting those locks.

Horme
06-22-2016, 04:32 AM
It just luck, I've got 11 earlier.

Cons
06-22-2016, 04:38 AM
StS telling us to quit farming locks and MERCH? *Shifty eyes*
Peace! XD

Love foxz
06-22-2016, 08:07 AM
StS telling us to quit farming locks and MERCH? *Shifty eyes*
Peace! XD
Merch? BLASPHEMY! UNACEPTABLEEE! 7 YEARS IN THE DUNGEEOOOON! (best reference)