PDA

View Full Version : About haunted AP

Magemagix
06-21-2016, 12:21 PM
Anyone knows how to get haunted ap?

Description says finish run in 90secs. It took me 1m 25 sec (85 sec) to complete it, still didn't get ap. :(

Is it a bug or i m doing something wrong?

Magemagix
06-21-2016, 12:23 PM
I did that thrice last run got around 1m 23 sec, i was using speed runner exilir nd was in a pt with only one player. If this helps.

Magemagix
06-21-2016, 02:12 PM
Anyone knows anything about this?

Sorayai
06-21-2016, 02:16 PM
U need to clear all areas,then kill boss and run trough gate,when u got it it says "congrats...,u got haunted achievement and title,idk...
I do it maybe 20 days ago,with only one rogue,same 56 lvl :)
If this can help u that would be nice :)

Magemagix
06-21-2016, 02:32 PM
U need to clear all areas,then kill boss and run trough gate,when u got it it says "congrats...,u got haunted achievement and title,idk...
I do it maybe 20 days ago,with only one rogue,same 56 lvl :)
If this can help u that would be nice :)

I did all those above, as u said. Clears all mobs in both room 1 nd 2. Killed boss in area 3 still didnt get.

resurrected
06-21-2016, 03:19 PM
I did all those above, as u said. Clears all mobs in both room 1 nd 2. Killed boss in area 3 still didnt get.
You need to run through gate and see this screen http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160621/6a9fcc6fdf605206e1db6cc5daa1e9e0.jpg

Sandeeep
06-21-2016, 03:23 PM

killed boss in area 3 and run to the cannons outside as well,

i did it in 75secs, i got it (3player party)

Magemagix
06-21-2016, 03:54 PM
Ok i will do in again, i think what i did wrong was i didnt kill the boss, rather told my other pt friend to kill him, while i was standing near gate.

Visiting
06-22-2016, 02:08 AM
Ok i will do in again, i think what i did wrong was i didnt kill the boss, rather told my other pt friend to kill him, while i was standing near gate.

It should have counted as long as you finished the run.

ilhanna
06-22-2016, 02:52 AM
Had this problem a while back while helping guildies get the AP in a party of 3 level 56 (incl 1 warrior we were helping get the AP) and a level 50 mage, who also needed it. We clocked 1.21 and 1.23 but neither get the AP. So I told the mage to leave party, and the pther rogue and I tried another run with the warrior, and he got it. Then I switched to my level 49 mage and duo'd Hauntlet with the level 50 mage, and this time he got the AP, so I assume it was a level thing.

But then another time a level 56 mage in guild went to help a level 51 mage who needed the AP, and they made it. They theorized that the one needing the AP need to be the last one leaving the gate.

Anyway those are just some of my more recent experience helping guildies with this AP. Maybe they're of some use to you.

Good luck with Haunted. :)

Magemagix
06-22-2016, 03:55 AM
It should have counted as long as you finished the run.

Ya bt i dont knw it didnt. I was standing near the exit after damaging boss by as, sp which my other guildmate killed him. Still didnt get. I will check by doing the reverse if it works.

Magemagix
06-22-2016, 03:58 AM
Had this problem a while back while helping guildies get the AP in a party of 3 level 56 (incl 1 warrior we were helping get the AP) and a level 50 mage, who also needed it. We clocked 1.21 and 1.23 but neither get the AP. So I told the mage to leave party, and the pther rogue and I tried another run with the warrior, and he got it. Then I switched to my level 49 mage and duo'd Hauntlet with the level 50 mage, and this time he got the AP, so I assume it was a level thing.

But then another time a level 56 mage in guild went to help a level 51 mage who needed the AP, and they made it. They theorized that the one needing the AP need to be the last one leaving the gate.

Anyway those are just some of my more recent experience helping guildies with this AP. Maybe they're of some use to you.

Good luck with Haunted. :)

Thanka ilhanna. I think i will have to try that. Tell my guildy to stand near gate while i kill the boss. Btw both of us were lvl56 rogues.