PDA

View Full Version : Global Messages

Skeasibir
06-21-2016, 02:59 PM
Acctually I had a idea to do Something Called Global Message , it's a message That appear on All Game Screens Of online players (Except in pvp) , That Could Be easier for people to find a certain item or Something Like the System Messages Appear Before Updates , So Merchants Could Use it to Spread a certain item , And it will be available Just Like the Estate tokens To be found In Cs or bought by a certain amount of plat and that message appear once to all Gameplayers .
And it will help alot finding rare items Like Molds Or shade egg Or to Spread News of new guilds and let Players anounce if they are doing a give away or a tournament .
Thanks.

resurrected
06-21-2016, 03:16 PM
Our screens will be spammed all time and it will just make more lag. We dont really need it.

Sandeeep
06-21-2016, 03:27 PM
Acctually I had a idea to do Something Called Global Message , it's a message That appear on All Game Screens Of online players (Except in pvp) , That Could Be easier for people to find a certain item or Something Like the System Messages Appear Before Updates , So Merchants Could Use it to Spread a certain item , And it will be available Just Like the Estate tokens To be found In Cs or bought by a certain amount of plat and that message appear once to all Gameplayers .
And it will help alot finding rare items Like Molds Or shade egg Or to Spread News of new guilds and let Players anounce if they are doing a give away or a tournament .
Thanks.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM everywhere, gonna happen

plus all those things u mentioned can be done on the forums

Skeasibir
06-21-2016, 03:29 PM
Our screens will be spammed all time and it will just make more lag. We dont really need it.
Acctually Not Each Player Will buy it once Per Week For gold or plat And it will be expensive to avoid children issues , And It Will Be cool finding items , And A bad message or behaviour Will result a ban for the player .
Plus It wont appear as a full message on screens it will be in the alerts box As a global Message was sent from a certain player

תĶËÄ$ÍBÌŘ×

Skeasibir
06-21-2016, 03:34 PM

It wont be spamming As much as u could imagine it will appear as a global message Box Besides The Alerts and quests Which you could check

Skeasibir
06-21-2016, 03:36 PM
Nop , It will Appear As Global Messages Box Up Beside Quests and alerts Tab Which will help alot

Intous
06-21-2016, 05:30 PM
Great idea, and to fix the spam stuff, you can only post once in a 30 seconds.
And it should be used solely for buying/selling stuff.

Suchpinq
06-24-2016, 06:53 AM
Please don't do this because we will get spammed 24/7

Suchpinq
06-24-2016, 06:56 AM
Great idea, and to fix the spam stuff, you can only post once in a 30 seconds.
And it should be used solely for buying/selling stuff.

That will not work because everyone would be sending messages, therefor it would take more that 30 second to mute everyone so that means there would be constant spam.

Sky_is_epicgear
06-24-2016, 11:52 AM
Good idea. But just wont work. I've played games with global chat. You're gonna get role players jumping in and being wierd and lots of drama. So no

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ADB using Tapatalk

shalymlugo
06-25-2016, 08:29 PM
Seems like a good idea at 1st but in reality it would get old fast

TastyGoblin
06-28-2016, 04:47 PM
Good idea, + global messages can worth 500-1000 gold or more. And sure post once in 30-40 sec.

Schnitzel
06-28-2016, 08:27 PM
Dunno about anyone else, but I wouldn't want to wake up to 72813971 random global messages talking about what people are trading/buying/selling.

Gouiwaa9000
06-29-2016, 02:18 AM
No , just no... we have traders sub-forum for this. I dont want to have spam 24/7 all over my screen , and also it will cause Some arcane lag.