PDA

View Full Version : Surprised no one brought up the music of Star Legends...

Physiologic
08-18-2011, 04:59 PM
...it's freaking amazing. UCS Blackstar background music has a great ambient orchestrated ballad, and Numa Prime has this real avant-garde/new age beat to it. Dungeon music still has that ominous feel just like PL but I just think its a lot more catchy.

Anyway, this thread isn't really a "pls work on this" feedback...more of a "damn, nice job." :applause:

SUPAPRODIGY
08-18-2011, 05:01 PM
I play my own music :) still havent played SL :(

Flowman
08-18-2011, 05:41 PM
Don't use sound when I play and don't plan on it.

Moogerfooger
08-18-2011, 05:42 PM
I play my own music :) still havent played SL :(

Are you going to post "I still haven't played SL" on every post?

Anyway...well, P-dawg, hopefully we will get to see/hear soon, although my patience/hope level is waning a bit that it may be any time soon. Patience iz not mah strongest virtchoo :p

Moogerfooger
08-18-2011, 05:43 PM
Don't use sound when I play and don't plan on it.

So what's the point of posting on a thread about the music of the game? Just to show you cool and rebellious you are? ;)

Physiologic
08-18-2011, 05:46 PM
Moog I will add you to my family plan (relation: broski), and give you an Android phone. Also check my entry in Stephs contest thread.

Flow, you are missing out.

Moogerfooger
08-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Moog I will add you to my family plan (relation: broski), give you an Android phone. Also check my entry in Stephs contest thread

Broski....lol. I'll go check it out.

Flowman
08-18-2011, 05:49 PM
So what's the point of posting on a thread about the music of the game? Just to show you cool and rebellious you are? ;)
what's the point in responding to my comment? Oh, and what's the point in posting if you haven't even played SL? And what the hell is a moogerfooger?

Moogerfooger
08-18-2011, 05:57 PM
what's the point in responding to my comment? Oh, and what's the point in posting if you haven't even played SL? And what the hell is a moogerfooger?

A. Found it amusing that you went out of your way to post "I don't care/know/can't be bothered" about something you self-admittedly don't know.
B. Google. Try it. The first ten results should help. Also, if I theoretically called you 'one bad moogerfooger', what else does that possibly sound like with a little imagination? :D

http://youtu.be/ED4ugecZm0Q

mycroftxxx
08-18-2011, 06:31 PM
The soundtrack for Numa Prime is awesome. If only I could hear it… (See: sound randomly flakes out.)

Diodge
08-18-2011, 08:30 PM
I wish my phone would get the sound fixed. :P

bronislav84
08-18-2011, 09:08 PM
I've lost all sound on my phone now so can't hear until I reboot. Thanks Numa. This is a serious bug they really need to fix. The longer I play in Numa the more sounds disappear, until all are gone.

Flowman
08-19-2011, 04:11 AM
A. Found it amusing that you went out of your way to post "I don't care/know/can't be bothered" about something you self-admittedly don't know.
B. Google. Try it. The first ten results should help. Also, if I theoretically called you 'one bad moogerfooger', what else does that possibly sound like with a little imagination? :D

http://youtu.be/ED4ugecZm0Q
Lol your answer for everything is 'google it.' SADLY...it usually works. No way am I googling moogerfooger on my work computer though. Good to see it wouldn't have been a bad thing.

WILLIAM cmy
08-19-2011, 05:05 AM
No problem for the sound issue. please lock thread before frame war starts.

Moogerfooger
08-19-2011, 05:11 AM
This thread is not about the sound issue, but the music of SL which is apparently great, and I can't wait to hear it. And who are you to request a thread lock?

Flowman
08-19-2011, 09:47 AM
frame war? FRAME WAR. May the highest frames per second win.