PDA

View Full Version : Evictions

Dynimite
06-21-2016, 04:47 PM
I'll stay homeless
and live for free in Cyrostar. Cost of living too expensive in game and RL I guess.. ^-^

Zylx
06-21-2016, 08:56 PM
I agree.
I looked at the price of the 25 estate token pack in auction, and then looked at the price of the smallest house. At the time, the packs were 480k each, the house itself is 25k.

● Upkeep is 2 estate tokens per week.

● 25 tokens=12 weeks of the small house=480k

Ok, so why not buy a new house every week?

● 25k x 12 weeks = 300k

Rent is more expensive than the actual house. Too bad we cant buy the same, but new house every week.

Niixed
06-22-2016, 07:59 AM
The rent/upkeep scheme feels like it's designed to milk players for all they're worth - I'm not saying that was the intent! I figure devs were looking for a way to control server resource consumption as well as make money. BUT, having to pay rent in game is too much like real life - it's tedious to have to pay your big bills and mortgage/rent payments are usually the worst of the lot. Most people play games like AL to get away from all that. We want fantasy, not reality!

aneshsinghblu
06-22-2016, 08:52 AM
greedy landlords
I forgot what my house looks like. . haven't been there for a long time

Magemagix
06-22-2016, 09:30 AM
Sts should make estate token quest (X2/X3) per week. And for those who have to pay alot on estate tokens for their 1k plat houses. Maybe sts can introduce estate token in elite runners chest(all) so that all lvl players can get them.

scarysmerf
06-22-2016, 01:34 PM
I feel the weekly quest for 1 token is ridiculous and u can't even get the quest unless u paid upkeep that makes no sence we need a daily token quest or I agree elite runner chest should drop estate tokens too.

Traosabara
06-22-2016, 01:44 PM
I think that paying upkeep on the starter house is easy enough for almost anyone to do.

Earning 30 Story Tokens takes less than 10 minutes a week, and Boltag's quest involves doing things that players are going to do anyways.

thekragle
06-22-2016, 01:49 PM
I have been holding off on making any rash criticisms until some time had passed to see how things would go. Sts has done a few things to help players get more story tokens and a quest for a estate token.
However the benefits of owning a house especially a big one seem way too small for the cost. If houses provided sustainable items as part of owning them rent would not be a big deal. Imagine a house pet or plant that grants items like Klass and Shazbot do on a daily basis. That would calm some of the rent frustration. It is just a vanity as it stands and I think something needs to be improved or changed so houses dont end up abandoned after a few months and the newness/initial fun wears off.

Only sts knows for sure how well players are doing with housing and how much plat and effort is being put into them but like anything new its great at first then gets old. Hopefully Sts has a plan to keep housing fresh and sustainable for the players :)

konafez
06-22-2016, 03:42 PM
I'm working on the konafez presidential homeless shelter

Suentous PO
06-22-2016, 03:48 PM
I'm working on the konafez presidential homeless shelter

Don't bother, the homeless are well armed and prepared to take revenge on the flimsy pretense of government who would dare allow its citizens to suffer!

Viva Revolución !!!!!!!!!!

Carapace
06-22-2016, 04:42 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?342049-Upkeep-Changes-Coming-6-23-16

Dynimite
06-22-2016, 07:43 PM
Nice update cara.. 😃

seraneyla
06-24-2016, 01:42 AM
That's what happens when u don't pay your rent. I'll stay homeless to cuz i choose not to pay the rent. so I'm building my imaginary tent at Expedition Camp or sneaking my friends warm and comfortable home maybe I can stay under the table or near the stash

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Majin Vineet
06-24-2016, 09:09 AM
I own a house but i love to stay in guildhall...
N 2 beauties mia n eva takes great care of me ...for daytime I stay close to eva for drinks n for night i stay close to mila while hugging my gold in stash ,

change cloths behind lb... Have tables n chairs for party... Lot more space.... Feels like living in Vila ...
N master pays bills ;)

:D

Gouiwaa9000
06-24-2016, 03:02 PM
I'm just living in my guildhall for now lol , it's bigger , it has free stash , it has cannons , it has a cheap potion vendor it's a freaking pirate battle ship , it has no black void around it , and the most important , it's completely FREE.

kinzmet
06-24-2016, 07:47 PM
I'm just living in my guildhall for now lol , it's bigger , it has free stash , it has cannons , it has a cheap potion vendor it's a freaking pirate battle ship , it has no black void around it , and the most important , it's completely FREE.

If only we can decorate the guildhall with disco ball, it will be a blast!
I'm on the same boat though, I'd rather use my story tokens to Animancy or egg crates than use it for estate token.

codered
06-24-2016, 11:03 PM
I hv bow and daggers, pets also with me,,im save wandering every here and there,,nothing more lovely than a rogue wandering alone, pretty much baddas lady, isnt 😯

Algorhythm
06-25-2016, 12:49 AM
you knew what you were signing up for when you purchased your houses, if you cant keep up with payments why purchase it in the first place? you guys are like poor people who have babies and cant afford to feed them