PDA

View Full Version : Guild Alliance.

Intous
06-21-2016, 05:53 PM
I just got this idea lately, a guild alliance!
It'd would great and beneficial to have a guild alliance, consisting of 2-5 guilds, the alliances can have shared Alliance Hall, can chat with each other, make parties etcetera..
Here are the details :
The alliances can host 2 to 5 guilds
Each guild will nominate one officer along with the guild master to be officers.
An alliance can be created when two or more guildmasters agree, creating an alliance will cost 50k at the beginning , any guildmaster joining the alliance will have to pay 50k aswell.
If a member from a guild gets kicked from an alliance, doesn't mean getting kicked from the guild, simply becoming unable to view or post on the Alliance chat, but getting kicked from the guild will result in getting booted out of the alliance.
Example : I am X on guild A which is on Alliance Alpha, I got kicked from Alpha, but I am still on A, but if I get kicked outta A, I'm outta alpha aswell.
A guild can only be in 1 Alliance at a time.
A guild can leave an Alliance, if the master wants to.
If an alliance is made of 2 guilds, upon the departure of a guild, the Alliance will be disbanded.
If a guild is considered a nuisance on an alliance made of 3+ guilds, it'll be kicked if the majority agrees, hence a poll will be held.

Thank you for reading.