PDA

View Full Version : Antenna colors

Driazsomethingiforgot
08-18-2011, 10:05 PM
Is it me or now that you can buy the red antennas they just dont seem as cool anymore? Part of the reason antennas are so sought after is because they are so rare and difficult to obtain. But now it seems like the daily deal for them just ruined all the fun in getting them :/ it would be nice to have the white or droid ones but then if everyone had them they just wouldnt be as cool to have.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-18-2011, 10:22 PM
Is it me or now that you can buy the red antennas they just dont seem as cool anymore? Part of the reason antennas are so sought after is because they are so rare and difficult to obtain. But now it seems like the daily deal for them just ruined all the fun in getting them :/ it would be nice to have the white or droid ones but then if everyone had them they just wouldnt be as cool to have.

No complaining please i dont even have one :(

Flickz
08-18-2011, 10:32 PM
What do you mean "now that you can buy them?" It was a one day thing wasnt it?

elianel
08-18-2011, 10:37 PM
i only need those 2

CodyBearr
08-18-2011, 10:41 PM
It's not the deal of the day for me :-/ I want to buy red anntennas!
I get what you are saying about being so rare but honestly when you don't have any at all in any color you just wish you could get a pair

Driazsomethingiforgot
08-18-2011, 10:57 PM
I know I only have yellow ones also but some people go through alot of work to get these exclusive antennas and sts just goes and sells them for 20 plat one day. It would make more sense to just hold more contest or something a little harder than just buying them.

CodyBearr
08-18-2011, 10:59 PM
I didn't even see that deal of the day :O I can't believe I missed it... I'm so bummed now -___-

PatsoeGamer
08-19-2011, 12:15 PM
I see where youre coming from on this.. Some of the antenna were awarded for contest winners, or for people that enterered those competitions. Fiery Antenna [Doom weapon contest], Orange Antenna [New Players Video Guide contest], Red Antenna [Haikus contest.], White Antenna [Where Do You Play Pocket Legends Video contest]. If I were one of those historic players, I wouldnt be too happy that STS would now give them away for their own monetary gain. (We all know players want something they cant have lo)l I suppose the players who entered or won the contests are affected, as they will lose their unique identity in the game. But then lets face it STS need to make money somehow! And the devs do a great job, so why not do it - I think its a great idea, and it gives new players a chance to get some cool gear! :) so mehhhhhhhhhhh! lol All I want is for the Apple DOTD to come out so I can get the pumpkin head lol

Conradin
08-19-2011, 12:22 PM
I'm fine with people getting the limited antenas that we got in haiku and new player video contests out by finding the Devs, or winning a contest. And even a deal of the day for an antenna once in a while doesn't bug me, as all players try to get a set (im missing orange, white and fire). However if they give out my beloved pumpkin helm for 50 plat- thats a different story

Redbridge
08-19-2011, 12:24 PM
A new couple of colours for Plat ones maybe?

Ebalere
08-19-2011, 12:58 PM
I'm fine with people getting the limited antenas that we got in haiku and new player video contests out by finding the Devs, or winning a contest. And even a deal of the day for an antenna once in a while doesn't bug me, as all players try to get a set (im missing orange, white and fire). However if they give out my beloved pumpkin helm for 50 plat- thats a different story

So, if they sell something that you don't have yet, like white antennas you'd be ok with it, but if they sell something discontinued that you do have, you're not ok with it? I dunno.. how would you feel about it if you didnt have a pumpkin helm? Ok with it as well?

I have a feeling that in time, nothing will be sacred. 500 plat for an android costume anyone?

Redbridge
08-19-2011, 01:01 PM
I have a feeling that in time, nothing will be sacred. 500 plat for an android costume anyone?

Where do I sign up?

Driazsomethingiforgot
08-19-2011, 01:41 PM
So what will be antennas be worth after they have sold them all for plat in the daily deal? They will be as plain worthless as all the other vanity items. In every games they are things that you may hope to get but never will. What will that be when antennas are all sold off to people who complain about not having them? Sure me and everyone else would love to be able to have all the antennas but then they will just be like having all the colored vanity crowns :/ I hope this trend of selling antennas stops and contest to get them like the 55-56 pvp tourny continues.

Conradin
08-19-2011, 01:45 PM
So, if they sell something that you don't have yet, like white antennas you'd be ok with it, but if they sell something discontinued that you do have, you're not ok with it? I dunno.. how would you feel about it if you didnt have a pumpkin helm? Ok with it as well?

Wrong buddy- if they sell the antennas Regardless of which ones they are, if I have or if I don't. I'm not overly offended. I still think contests ones shouldn't be sold. as these were given out multiple times for free (blue, black, green, 2010) But if they sell a limited time holiday quest item- that we had to do things ingame for- I'll be mad- and dont make the mistake of thinking I have all those holiday quest items- I didn't get the snowman head, many of the armies or the cat candy bag. I'm not too big on giving out the contest anteanaes either, but since they already have done this- I've excepted it.

Ixillicus
08-19-2011, 02:42 PM
well, buying them might make that color not cool, but there are still lots of colors that look better that can't be purchased.