PDA

View Full Version : Elixirs problem

Memnochthedevil
06-22-2016, 02:54 PM
If you have an elixir open, and you gonto klauss or shazbot and get same elixir, the new elixir wont work. Also we should not be able to open the same elixir if we already have one open. Please look into this.

Sandeeep
06-22-2016, 05:24 PM
If you have an elixir open, and you gonto klauss or shazbot and get same elixir, the new elixir wont work. Also we should not be able to open the same elixir if we already have one open. Please look into this.

its isnt a problem
its referred to as 'elixir stacking'

it doesnt work if u have a elix already running
lemme give u a few examples

u have a luck elixir running and it says 10secs left till it finishes, u decide to open a new elixir to re-new it.
what happens is,
It doesnt get renewed, ur luck elixir kit is gone(consumed) and the time still remains as 10secs, yeah this happened once for me, sad me...

however to avoid this u can use up ur 10secs by afk'ing in anymap then opening a new elixir

back to ur case,

u have a elix opened already, if u get from klass or shazbot, the first still runs and u dont get anything (its basically wasted), simillary if u open another elix the timer wont be longer either.

to avoid wasting u can use r elix first then talk to klass or shazbot....
this is not a problem (i assume u are new to this game)

Memnochthedevil
06-22-2016, 10:13 PM
No, im not new, if inremember correctly last year if you opened same % of elixir it would not work because was already open. And before if you got 15 min luck from klauss and 30 from shazbot, youll only have 30 seconds. Same % of elixirs dont stack so you should not be able to open them, so yes itnisna problem.

dinzly
06-23-2016, 09:21 AM
just tap on the avatar page..tap elixirs then u can remove the last few sec/min elixir remained before u open new one or go to klaas/shazbot