PDA

View Full Version : Screen Recorder?

Astrea
06-22-2016, 06:08 PM
Hello,

Does someone know a screen recorder for an Ios device? I keep looking for one but cant find one, i see some players here ( forgot name ) uploaded a video from youtube playing Arcane Legends in Ios device. It would be helpful of someone know any recorder.

Nabkro
06-22-2016, 07:44 PM
Search AirShou on Google and follow the directions :)

Iplo
06-23-2016, 03:00 AM
Search AirShou on Google and follow the directions :)
Im using AirShou and Im happy with this. I recommend this too!

Cons
06-23-2016, 03:58 AM
I dont like AirShou much. Because every 15mins. The app crashes and the vid automatically gets deleted so I cant record PvP clashes.. :/

Nabkro
06-23-2016, 06:50 AM
I dont like AirShou much. Because every 15mins. The app crashes and the vid automatically gets deleted so I cant record PvP clashes.. :/
Aw that sucks, I made an hour video and it didn't crash bc I didn't know I was still recording haha. Maybe you have to update it?

Cons
06-23-2016, 07:18 AM
Aw that sucks, I made an hour video and it didn't crash bc I didn't know I was still recording haha. Maybe you have to update it?

Yes its updated.. Btw, after About 10minutes of recording, the app is laging so much.. And after a short amt of time, it crashes.. AL crashes and so is AirShou.. :/

Magemagix
06-23-2016, 07:24 AM
How to record on Android without rooting phone?

resurrected
06-23-2016, 07:31 AM
How to record on Android without rooting phone?
Mobizen is all you need

tasakli
06-23-2016, 07:57 AM
If that doesn't work, u could try mirroring ur ios device screen to ur pc (airserver,xmirage,lonekyscren). And then record the screen with a desktop recorder.

Cons
06-23-2016, 08:06 AM
Is there any other available recording apps for iOS besides Airshou?

PS: iRec doesnt work anymore.

Astrea
06-23-2016, 04:02 PM
Guys, i find airshow is working but i cant fix the in-game sound. The recorder records the outside noise too, and its annoying because i need to record the sound effects in-game. Someone know any solution to this?

Cons
06-24-2016, 04:44 AM
Guys, i find airshow is working but i cant fix the in-game sound. The recorder records the outside noise too, and its annoying because i need to record the sound effects in-game. Someone know any solution to this?

The best thing that you can do is to install iMovie to edit your vid and remove the sounds.. Then insert a music.. Hope it helps

Fenerx
06-25-2016, 06:03 PM
Hello,

Does someone know a screen recorder for an Ios device? I keep looking for one but cant find one, i see some players here ( forgot name ) uploaded a video from youtube playing Arcane Legends in Ios device. It would be helpful of someone know any recorder.
My Xperia already have screen recorder
:b

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk