PDA

View Full Version : Hello from London

Evaruss
08-19-2011, 08:11 AM
Hi, I'm Eva. New to the forums and my first post here. Love love love this game :)

I've been farming without much success to get full MM set. Did the grind to 56 so practically lived in bandit hideout for awhile.

Will you come farming with me? IGN evaruss

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/1348/evad.th.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/evad.png/)

:love_heart:
Eva

Roc
08-19-2011, 09:27 AM
Welcome to the forums! Best of luck with the farming, don't give up hoping for those pinks :encouragement:

JaytB
08-19-2011, 09:46 AM
Hi Eva, and welcome to the forums. I also leveled from 55-56 on my Mage (without elix), with 1 sewer queen cap as a drop.

It's all random, you just have to keep trying and you'll get lucky eventually :)

Kakatoa91
08-19-2011, 10:08 AM
Welcome to the forum,

Eh london... only a lil eurostar away from Brussels. :rolleyes:

I wish you the best for the pinks.
Always feel better when you drop the gear you need. Hope not months to get it:D.

If im off of SL and on PL, ill Join. Same drops anyway there green, yellow and purp :confused:

JaytB
08-19-2011, 10:09 AM
Welcome to the forum,

Eh london... only a lil eurostar away from Brussels. :rolleyes:

I wish you the best for the pinks.
Always feel better when you drop the gear you need. Hope not months to get it:D.

If im off of SL and on PL, ill Join. Same drops anyway there green, yellow and purp :confused:

Are you from Brussels then? I'm asking because I'm from Belgium myself. That would mean that there are 2 Belgian people who discovered PL 'already' lol :)

CrimsonTider
08-19-2011, 10:11 AM
Welcome aboard! I would post something more significant but Jay beat me to it! Keep farming, the drops will come. :)

Fastcast
08-19-2011, 10:14 AM
Added xD nice talkin with you. GL have fun with the free voodoo soll xD

JaytB
08-19-2011, 10:19 AM
Added xD nice talkin with you. GL have fun with the free voodoo soll xD

Mm, why didn't I ever get anything for free from you? Jkjk

Evaruss
08-19-2011, 10:26 AM
Aww you guys are sweet. thank you for the welcome. I was on the eurostar yesterday not to brussels though but paris. Like belgium very much, beautiful country

Add me if you fancy farming? I'm relatively new to the game, am level capped but still feel like a newbie sometimes

And fast :) love the doll! Nice talking to you too

Evaruss
08-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Hi Eva, and welcome to the forums. I also leveled from 55-56 on my Mage (without elix), with 1 sewer queen cap as a drop.

It's all random, you just have to keep trying and you'll get lucky eventually :)

Jay, that sounds alot like my experience lol. But i don't think i could have done it without exp elixir.. it would have driven me bonkers

LwMark
08-19-2011, 10:47 AM
Hey add lwmark im always down for farming anywhere so just add an get at me..best of lukk to yu to getin sum pinks..i havent done the 55-56 yet but iv only goten two recipes so far..

Samhayne
08-19-2011, 11:02 AM
Hey Eva, welcome to the Party that is the Official Spacetime Forums! Have you started any alts or just focusing on farming these days?

Kakatoa91
08-19-2011, 11:07 AM
I was on the eurostar yesterday not to brussels though but paris. Like belgium very much, beautiful country

Nice lil country indeed and has its charm but wont say its beautiful in general.
I prefer France for ex more landscapes or nice places to visit. :)
But belgium offer the best beers, belgian fries and chocolate... enuf to satisfy my lil stomach :D

Are you from Brussels then? I'm asking because I'm from Belgium myself. That would mean that there are 2 Belgian people who discovered PL 'already' lol :)

Yep, have met other belgians but seems inactive on my list now. Eventough I tried to promote PL for a long time in every apple store i visit where I dl the games on all pod/pad or on all fnac shop on their pad and droid phone or tablets :D
I like to test the different devices.
So dewever or dirupo speaking :)

Evaruss
08-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Hey Eva, welcome to the Party that is the Official Spacetime Forums! Have you started any alts or just focusing on farming these days?

Hi Sam! Thank you :) Yeah I've just started a new bird today. It's level 11 but I'm still trying to get used to playing it.. and dying lots haha. But its fun, at least it gives me a break from farming

Do you log in to say hi to the players once in a while?

CrimsonTider
08-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Mm, why didn't I ever get anything for free from you? Jkjk

I never got one either!! Im so sad! :)