PDA

View Full Version : CS set Package

Johnaudi
08-19-2011, 11:02 AM
Hey guys,i was looking to buy an custom and enchented set but too bad i had to find someone wich cheaper will make a package deal... So maybe we can remove the ring tab in CS and put along an Set tab
E.g while listng : there shud be a button called : make set package
There shud be 5 slots how much items a set can fit * of course we can purshe more*
u pick the items e.g:
-FF helmet
-FF shield
-FF armor
-FF sword
-RR cap
Then u decide a price and list
And choose a name ofcourse
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
while buying u can choose the set as :
View set content
Or Buy set

Thanks!

Johnaudi
08-19-2011, 12:13 PM
None?

Silentarrow
08-19-2011, 12:16 PM
I like the idea!

WJJ
08-19-2011, 12:16 PM
I think that would be a very usefull addition. +1

Johnaudi
08-19-2011, 01:09 PM
Thanks for your support...

TechniShock
08-19-2011, 01:12 PM
U can't even put rings up in the cs so +1! Maybe there should be one in the inventory too....

Johnaudi
08-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Lol jonathan u got coca cola in ur sig :) thanks any rep will be appriciated

TechniShock
08-19-2011, 01:25 PM
Lol No problem :p

Yvonnel
08-19-2011, 01:28 PM
Ummmm. No. Don't like that at all. Most people wouldn't use it. Buy seperately, save gold. It does not take that long to search the CS and buy a set.

Whirlzap
08-19-2011, 01:31 PM
I am against this idea, I don't think anyone would bother putting stuff as a set, unless they wanted to save space.
I think there should be more vanity hats and maybe some rigs that actually droppes from monsters in-game.
Who knows? Maybe the devs have added droppable rings to activate this feature on CSZ

Fastcast
08-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Ill sell u my custom set and enchanted staff n wand set offer

Johnaudi
08-19-2011, 01:55 PM
Ummmm. No. Don't like that at all. Most people wouldn't use it. Buy seperately, save gold. It does not take that long to search the CS and buy a set.
LOL NO, if u buy fury set seperatly itll cost 1.8mill.... Over there they r selling it for 1.2mill hahaha

LelouchX
08-20-2011, 12:41 AM
I understand what you are saying but then you could put anything in a set. you can list 5 items as a set on the cs then. if I could do this it would have been a waste of plat for me to buy addition slots when I could just list a set to unload my stuff. there are plenty of places on the forum where you could go about listing you sets for sale. It's bad enough just about all the expansion stages I paid plat for are now free, I don't thing it's fair to all of a sudden allow sets to be listed on cs too.

TANKKAAR
08-20-2011, 01:03 AM
I like the idea in theory... but I think there are a lot of flaws with it. Take for example, what's the stop someone with enough money from buying all of the sets and then relisting all the pieces individually? Sorry but that's exactly what would happen.... don't get me wrong I understand your reasoning and want to save money and as a consumer without limitless funds I'm sure this sounds very appealing but in reality all your doing is making it easier for the merchant to buy his sets cheaper than CS price and then piece it out for a profit. In the end the only people that would win are the ones who really don't need to save the money :-/

Hope this explains it a little better for you :-)