PDA

View Full Version : Getting Mad...

Buddyf97
08-19-2011, 12:54 PM
I was one my lvl 16 twink earlier today and I played one other lvl 16 three times. I beat him all three. He then jumped me and I still beat me. Then while I was fighting another 16 he decides to jump in too! I get a death which is a huge deal on my newly made twink working on my kdr. He brought by 6 kdr down to a 5. Then I spawn next to him and he rushes me. He got two kills and dropped my kdr from 6 to 4.5 because of my new twink. my death numbers 15 and 16 were him, and if u ask me, he owes me 12 kills... I believe there should be a safe zone or something...

Dartagnian
08-19-2011, 02:33 PM
I just got really confused.

Kraze
08-19-2011, 02:36 PM
It's the nature of pvp and twinking is it polite? No! Is it frowned ob? Yes! Does he owe you anything? No it's a risk you take

Zerious
08-19-2011, 10:25 PM
disagree on the safe zone buddy, it would just be abused by these little rushing punks. I think an invincibility where you can only move around (no attacking or skills useable whatsoever) for about 3 seconds would be cool, this would fight spawn killing and keep the game less frustrating.

The other thing is, if kdr is what you're worried about, I would've left after the first rush attempt. He was simply being a sore loser, nothing else you coulda done about it...