PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for new event pvp type

reiewaun
06-23-2016, 04:07 AM
I suggest sts start making some pvp events along with 1 vs 1room for example make a colosseum where players will one vs one, the vs can be based and discriminated by class,for Example rogue vs rogue, based on wins they will lv up tier for each tier should be a reward, that will last every month in end of month top pvpers that will be maybe top 50 I don't know will get pet or gear, with each win u get some amount of points, the loser losses some point, set a limit of point for each tier, I hope my idea good it will definitely cheer us up and have interest,so many useless mini events that none like, I hope you guys like it, comment below and suggest adds

Kingslaughter
06-23-2016, 04:21 AM
Yeah we need a turney like a couple years ago...maybe theyre busy now bcos they dont hav moderator after remiem leave...

koothi
06-23-2016, 05:11 AM
This definitely sounds fun..
But jus imagine if our "noob farming" type of topics come into play..
They could create a ton of accounts and rack up so many points and try for the gear..or some very expensive item...I mean your ideal of new mini events is great.
But a few tweaks in the idea..v can get some professional fun..
Ty

Fsuryo
06-23-2016, 05:29 AM
Remi leave?

reiewaun
06-23-2016, 04:49 PM
This definitely sounds fun..
But jus imagine if our "noob farming" type of topics come into play..
They could create a ton of accounts and rack up so many points and try for the gear..or some very expensive item...I mean your ideal of new mini events is great.
But a few tweaks in the idea..v can get some professional fun..
Ty

Yes sorry for not posting on main the solution for this, u can Duel an enemy account once every for example 3 hours will avoid farm

reiewaun
06-24-2016, 09:10 AM
I hope a mode read this and take into consideration for making this a future event,if does pls comment below