PDA

View Full Version : Keep your friends up to date by posting your status in this forum

Samhayne
08-19-2011, 05:06 PM
Just as there are people announcing their addition to the Spacetime Community in our various New Player Forums (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?12-New-Players-Pocket-Legends), so too there is a need to let people know if you are not going to be around. Like any relationship, MMO communities go through many stages and this is just another one.

If you are going to on extended travel, deployed with the military, going where there is no Wifi or otherwise taking a break, it can offer a sense of closure to let people know what you are up to. This is the place to post about it.

Please keep the posts informational and friendly. Posts like "This sucks, I'm done" will be removed. If threads devolve into "Can I have your stuff" they will be locked.

Wherever life takes you, we'll always be with you and wish you well.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-19-2011, 05:26 PM
Thanks for post will do.

Arterra
08-19-2011, 05:34 PM
Where was this 2 weeks ago lol
Anyway, always gonna see some use. As long as people actually see it lol.

Orcish
08-19-2011, 05:52 PM
Awsome! Right now I'm in a field exercise for the U.S. Army with no wifi! I've been trying to play with you all when I get a chance but my ping is way too high. I should be home in a couple weeks :)

Uepauke
12-18-2011, 09:50 PM
Am playing Lord of the Rings Online, probably take a look at World of Midgard. Still be in PL whenever new levels come in and no plat needed to survive in them, lol.

Characters in LOTRO: Berael and Lainar, in Gladden server.

MightyMicah
12-18-2011, 10:00 PM
Will do Sam, Ty for addressing this!

Luellasky
01-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Yessir! :3

LelouchX
01-03-2012, 01:44 PM
IU and newty are here to stay ;-)

Jblazer
08-19-2012, 01:11 AM
Ty Sam!

Phoenixking
08-19-2012, 01:19 AM
Ty Sam!
Necro

Jblazer
08-19-2012, 01:34 AM
It's a sticky dude.

Phoenixking
08-19-2012, 01:35 AM
It's a sticky dude.
No need to bring it up though dude.

Jblazer
08-19-2012, 01:39 AM
Lol alright,I'm done ok?:0

Phoenixking
08-19-2012, 01:46 AM
Lol alright,I'm done ok?:0
I was just saying since I thought you were in mobile

DarkGurgox
06-02-2013, 10:01 AM
All my time wasted on forums I never saw this thread

DocDoBig
06-02-2013, 11:23 AM

You joined 20 hours ago.

I start believing that you're an alt account of a, most likely banned, member. Am I right?

DarkGurgox
06-02-2013, 01:33 PM
20hours is a long time!!!!

Caiahar
06-03-2013, 09:40 PM

You joined 20 hours ago.

I start believing that you're an alt account of a, most likely banned, member. Am I right?
*cough*could've been *cough* forum stalker*coughity*

tebandraker
10-21-2015, 04:36 PM
Just as there are people announcing their addition to the Spacetime Community in our various New Player Forums (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?12-New-Players-Pocket-Legends), so too there is a need to let people know if you are not going to be around. Like any relationship, MMO communities go through many stages and this is just another one.

If you are going to on extended travel, deployed with the military, going where there is no Wifi or otherwise taking a break, it can offer a sense of closure to let people know what you are up to. This is the place to post about it.

Please keep the posts informational and friendly. Posts like "This sucks, I'm done" will be removed. If threads devolve into "Can I have your stuff" they will be locked.

Wherever life takes you, we'll always be with you and wish you well.

Really did not want to stop playing this great game, but even when I've been 6 years playing, I am the Master of the Guild oldest Spanish speaking, I did the only guide about the game in Spanish for Spanish-speaking new players and all the real money I have invested in the game; however and because you were not able to restore back the item that I lost, because I deleted from my inventory, I lasted six years getting gold to buy the L71 Uncommon Forgotten Bow and enough demotivation to know that I will not have him back, six years and that these savings went away, so I have no motivation to continue in the game.

Hjable
01-31-2020, 05:54 AM
Guys I love playing pocket legends and hanging out with all the awesome players and (1 mod I met lol )met over the years. I only pop in ever now and then atm because I’m trying to cap a toon on the first mmo I ever played cause they finally went mobile. It’s a grindy game to be honest so gonna prob be fully done by the end of the year... I hope :(.

Ps. Wouldn’t it be nice if the mods pop in more often on like char that really stand out ( like mod have big heads or something crazy) while we’re in the middle of a dungeon run!!!! I don’t know about u guys but I’ll be so so hype...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocDoBig
01-26-2021, 10:04 PM
hi, just wanted to say hi to everyone tripping over this post in the new post guide:pirate:

Dracorex
03-07-2022, 03:25 AM
I am playing mage one

Dracorex
03-07-2022, 03:27 AM
But do you have any suggestions?

SilentX
07-02-2022, 05:26 AM
I cant make a post, so im going to make a quick reply here and i wish any dev see this. Is looting nothing in fishing derby possible even tho i successfully catched the fish?? it happens mutiple times to me already sometimes in a row geez.

Edited: btw the points is added and the bait is used, just the loot is not popping out, this is only the day i experinced it if you need prof i have screen record.

Gulaab
07-02-2022, 05:40 AM
Awesome idea, thank you

Old Buck
01-17-2023, 04:41 AM
Okay, I'll take note. thanks for the information

Slite
01-21-2024, 07:14 AM
thanks for the info!