PDA

View Full Version : <Bros> is recruiting!!

Geeque
08-19-2011, 05:12 PM
Welcome to the <Bros> guild recruitment thread!!

My SL IGN is "Bro" (how creative am I?:hopelessness:) and I am the Guild Master.

A lil' about me .. I started playing PL when it first came out on Android. I had my fun and I still play here and there. What attracted me to PL and SL is.. drum roll please.. WoW. Yup, I used to play WoW like many other folks here. I was into PvP mainly and PvE'd casually. I had mostly alliance toons and 1 horde. I dropped WoW (but still have the account with 5x lvl 85 toons lol) because it was just too time consuming. With PL and SL we can play where ever and when ever which is a BIG deal.
So I started <Bros> the first week of the SL Beta on Android. I wanted to create a guild where bros (and sistahs) can hang and pew pew together. We are a drama free guild filled with cool, laid back and mature players from all around. Our numbers are not up there yet (40ish and counting) but we are getting there. We have room for active officers as well but you have to earn it. We run guild premades and like to help each other leveling and farming. We will PvP when it's available. We have T3 Guild Hall. We have all kinds of cake if that means anything to you. Hit me up in game or post a request (name, class, and lvl) and I will arrange an invite to the guild. I will post officer names and members in the future. So if you want to be part of the <Bros> guild, you know what to do - just make sure you can keep up.

Thanks for checking the thread out and see you on the battle field! :cower: